I'm hurt

A sad love story

Soo Roo fell asleep and woke up later. Jae Won was sitting next to him and said:

 

,, She's ok, the operation went well Hyung! Hyomin is alive, she had been worrying about you all the time. She outside with the nurse. Want to talk to her?"

 

,, Please.. "

 

Jae Won took Soo Roo outside where Hyomin was sitting on her wheelchair watching birds and taking medicine.

 

,, Hyomin!" Soo Roo ran to her and kneeled down. He never did that.

 

,, Oppa! Get up! What are you doing?!" He got up and looked at her.

 

,, Are you ok sweetheart? What did the doctor done wrong? Why were you in this kind of state?"

 

,, I don't know but now I'm ok Oppa, please don't worry. I also already heard about my legs.. it may be hard to believe, but what should I do Oppa? I.. still can't believe it.. I don't feel anything.. but the doctor told me I'll be ok Oppa. And look what Jae Won Oppa brought me! Isn't it cute.. he went to a grocery store and bought all my favourite sweets! I'm happy as long I have you guys beside me, so don't worry." When Hyomin had her long operation Jae Won went to a grocery store near the hospial bought a basket. With all sweets she likes.

 

,, Oh.. I know you like sweets Hyomin.." The nurse started blushing and said shy:

 

,, You both are a real cute couple."

 

,, Thank you!"

 

 

Hyomin is happy to hear that. After her brother and Jae Won left she talked with the nurse.

 

,,I want to walk so badly.. but I can't. Sometimes I try to stand up, but my feets won't stay at the same place then I fall down. Even thought I say I'm ok.. I'm not ok.. I'm sad and my whole body hurts. Sometimes I want to throw stuff against the wall and scream, but then people would say I do overreact."

 

,, I feel with you! I once had a patient who had a accident like you, but she wasn't so strong like you. Now she's ok. I'm sure you'll be ok too soon If you stay strong and  get love from all sides! I'll be with you and help you from step to step!"

 

The nurse left and Hyomin went sleeping. The next morning someone knocked on her door and Jong Hyuk was coming in with Min Jong and Dong Gun. They held  a big flower bouquet.

 

,, Surprise Surprise Princess!" They shouted in a chor and gave her the bouquet.

 

,, WOOAH Oppa it's so pretty! But you didn't have to do that!"

 

,, It's all for our Queen."

 

Hyomin started blushing and smiling nonstop.

 

 

,, Oppa that's so cute.. somehow I'm embarassed! What comes next? A Queen Outfit? Hihihi Oppa.."

 

,, RIGHT! YA Jong Hyuk you know this one costum store in busan right?" Min Jong asks

 

,, Oppa that was a joke, don't do it!!"

 

The four kept laughing and having new ideas. Later they left and Jae Won spent the time with her. He brought his laptop and they watched her favourite movie ,, The Man from Nowhere" starring Won Bin.

 

,, I know you love this movie and somehow I have the feeling you like Won Bin more than me.."

 

,, Don't worry, you're the best! And come on I'm sure you fangirl hard for Shin Min Ah.. who doesn't these days?"

 

,, Shin Min Ah is nice, pretty, but you are a lot more nicer and prettier."

 

,, You liar haha.." Hyomin laughs and looks at him.

 

,, What's wrong? Is there something on my face?" Jae Won asks.

 

,, No.. I'm just wondering If it was fate that we met.." Hyomin closed her eye and fell asleep on his shoulder.