Honeymoon Baby!

A sad love story

Late at night Hyomin and Jae Won arrived in Milano, their honeymoon location.

 

,, We arrived wifey!" Jae Won whispers in her ear.

 

,, Aww... really?"

 

,, Yes!"

 

Hyomin opens her eyes and can't believe it till she looks out the planes window.

 

,, Wooah! We finally are in Milano! So beautiful!"

 

Jae Won gives her a quick kiss and then stands up to take out the bags. Then they come out the plane and a korean tour leader already welcomes them at the airport. He holds a poster with their name written on it.

 

,, Newlywed wife and groom. Hyomin and Jae Won."

 

,, It must be our tour leader yeobo!"

 

The tour leader waves his hands and then congratulate them.

 

,, Congratulation to your wedding! Welcome to Milano. My name is Noh Hong Chul and I'm your tour leader for this week."

 

,, Nice to meet you!"

 

,, I don't know if you already have plans for tonight or If you want to rest in the hotel first. Milano has many restaurants opens at night. So if you want to eat something before going to bed, you can ask me and I lead you."

 

,, I think we should go eat something first, I'm really hungry haha.."

 

,, Sure, come with me!"

 

They get in the car and Noh Hong Chul ssi tells them a lot about Milano. Where they will go and what kind of places they will visit.

 

,, Milano is a very beautiful town! It's the second biggest town in Italy and very attracted by tourist and newlyleds."

 

,, It's really beautiful here!" Hyomin says happy.

 

Tour Leader Noh Hong Chul brought them to a very famous restaurant with the second best wine.

 

,, This restaurant is really famous for the wine. Their basement is full with the best wine all over the world.I hope it doesn't mind you that it will cost you a bit."

 

,, No we're ok! We don't drink the best wine everyday haha.." Jae Won answers and laughs.

 

After a nice dinner and wine they went to the hotel. Their tour leader left and Hyomin and Jae Won finally had time for themself. And as expected Hyomin already dressed up herself perfect for the first night.

 

,, I have a gift for you too yeobo.." Hyomin says in a y voice and takes off her white dress.

 

,, I think I know what kind of gift it is!" Jae Won says happy and opens his pants.

 

,, You ert, I knew you would take off your pants as soon I would say that!" And jumps on him. Gives him a kiss and takes off her bra y.

 

,, I'm so happy and you know it!" Jae Won says, takes off his blouse and takes Hyomin into the bathroom. Where the hotel service already prepared a rose bath, with rose smell. Next to the bath is a bottle expensive champagne and a heart made candle in red.

 

,, So red, so hot. Perfect first night!" Hyomin laughs.

 

,,BEEP BEEP BEEP" Jae Wons phone rings. When he looks at it he see's it's his friend.

 

,, Ignore it yeobo, or do you want to answer it instead of making a honeymoon baby?"

 

,, NO I won't answer it, I want a CHILD!"

 

----------------------------- HOT SCENE :D -----------------------------

 

The next morning Hyomin and Jae Won wake up in their bed. As expect of course. They had a wild night and hoped for a child.

 

,, Good morning my beautiful wife!" He whispers in her ears.

 

,, Good morning my wonderful husband, you've been wild last night.. did you like it?"

 

,, I love it and I hope for a second round."

 

,, I'm hungry, let's have a second round tonight, not yet. I'm too sleepy honey."

 

,, I knew this was coming haha.." Jae Won laughs and gives her a back hug then they sleep a bit more.

 

A bit later Jae Won went showering and Hyomin took his white blouse and wore it.

 

,, Like in a drama I'm gonna surprise him in his white blouse haha.."