And the drama starts

A sad love story

,, I can't live without you, PLEASE TAKE ME BACK!" Jae Hee shouts.

 

The other turn around their head and look into the kitchen where Hyomin and Jae Hee were supposed to talk.

 

,, Jae Hee sshi.."

 

,, Please.. I beg you.. Hyomin please! Forgive me for leaving you, but I realized that I can't live without you! I need you!"

 

Suddenly he held on her head and kissed her. Hyomin tried to push him away but he's too stong. The other are coming in and Jae Won see's how brutally Jae Hee is kissing her. He runs to Jae Hee and punchs in his face then screams:

 

,, Do you want to die you bastard? DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!!" 

 

Then the other guys are taking Jae Hee outside and shut the door loud. Hyomin is kneeling in the corner, crying. Her eyes are swollen and her lips are red.

 

,, Are you ok sweetheart?" Jae Won hugs her and whispers in her ear.

 

,, It wasn't your fault, I saw how you tried to push him away. Everything ended. I'm with you!"

 

,, Oppa.. Oppa.. what's wrong with him?" Hyomin continues stuttering and crying.

 

,, Stop crying.. stop crying.." The other guys are watching them and then leaving to the living room.

 

,, This bastard.. who did he think he is to kiss her?" Ki Tae Young says angry.

 

,, Her memories just came back and now this happened.." Shin Dong Hee continues.

 

,, We need to kick in his a thousand times so that he understand what fault he has done!" Joo Sang Wook says and looks back into the kitchen where Hyomin is still kneeling being hugged by Jae Won.

 

After they left Jae Won took Hyomin home to her brother.

 

,, Brother in Law we're back!"

 

,, Oh yah! Why is she crying?!" Soo Roo asks with an angry voice.

 

,, I'm sorry that I couldn't protect her!"

 

,, Protect her..?"

 

,, Jae Hee came over and wanted to talk to her, but instead of talking he became a total crazy one and kissed her brutally."

 

,, This bastard did what?!!!" Soo Roo shouts out loud and makes Hyomin cry even more.

 

,, Wait.. my princess stop crying.. I didn't wanted to make you more.."

 

,, I want to go in my room Oppa.. please take me there."

 

,, Of course sweetheart."

 

After Jae Won brought her in her room and then left.

 

Her brother knocks at her door and asks If he can come in.

 

,, Hyomin, it's me your brother.  Can I come in? Are you sleeping?"

 

Hyomin doesn't answer. He opens the door and comes in. Hyomin is laying on her bed starring at the wall.

 

,, I brought you something to eat. I leave it here, If you need something call me sweetheart!"

 

Again no respons. He leaves the room. 

 

Then he calls his three other friends over.

 

,, We're here, what do you need buddy?" Jong Hyuk asks.

 

,, Wheres Hyomin? Sleeping?" Dong Gun asks.

 

,, I brought cakess! Hyomin, princess where are you?"

 

,, YAH Shut up she's not in good mood right now.."

 

,, Why? Did they fight?"

 

,, No.. something else.."

 

,, What's wrong?" Dong Gun knocks at her door and then comes in. Hyomin is still starring at the wall above her. Her eyes are red and swollen, her lips dry and she's still crying.

 

,, Hey sweetheart why are you crying? What happened?" He touches her face and whipes away the tears.

 

,, Oppa.. huk...huk ( crying).." Hyomin stutters again and cries.

 

,, Hyomin.. princess stop crying..!" He hugs her and her shoulders.

 

,, Jae Hee.. he kissed me in front of Jae Won and his friends.."

 

,, HE DID WHAT?!" Dong Gun shouts out loud.

 

The other comes in her room and walk straight to Hyomin.

 

,, This bastard he kissed you? He broke up with you! He stabbed you before your wedding!! We need to kill this bastard!"

 

They get her phone and call Jae Hee. 

 

,, Hyomin, can we talk?"

 

,, YAH YOU BASTARD IT'S HER BROTHERS. YOU LITTLE PIECE OF WHO DO YOU DARE TO KISS? YOU BROKE UP WITH HER BEFORE YOU GUYS WANTED TO MARRY AND NOW SUDDENLY YOU COME, WANT HER BACK AND KISS HER IN FRONT OF JAE WON? THEY JUST HAD THEIR WEDDING SHOOT?!!!"  The three shout into the phone. Only Soo Roo is standing there mouth wide opened.

 

They hang up and look at her.

 

,, Where does this brat live?" Instead of a answer Hyomin starts crying again.

 

,, Yah yah yah! Stop crying and tell us where he lives!" Hyomin told them his work place and twentie minutes later they arrive at his workplace.

 

,, YA YOU! Where do you think you're going?!"

 

,, Sunbaenim please forgive me, I never wanted to break up with her and stabb her back and marry her best friend. I don't know what was wrong with me, I love Hyomin, I love her a lot, please.. please give me another chance. I need to stop this wedding.  I need her.. please. I will divorce Yun Seo. I will do it!"

 

,, Oppa what are you talking about?!" A womans voice asks from the back.

 

It's Yun Seo his wife.

 

,, Yeobo.."

 

,, How can you says that? We just married.. how can you.." She says stuttering and getting tears in her eyes.

 

,, Yeobo..!"

 

Yun Seo runs to the door, Jae Hee follows her and shouts:

 

,, I think we need to break up!"

 

Yun Seo is shocked. Her mind is wandering. His words hurts her.

 

 

,, So he wants a divorce? I can't let this happen. Jae Hee is mine, I can't lose him to her. Never."