I love you

A sad love story

,, Jae Hee and I we were a long term couple?"

 

,, Yes you guys were.. Yun Seo and I were too.. but this happened."

 

,, I'm relieved that he left me.." Hyomin says and wheezes.

 

,, Huh why?" Jae Won asks surprised.

 

 

,, If he didn't left me.. I wouldn't have find someone like you.. even thought I can't remember all the good memories we had. I'm really sorry Oppa."

 

,, Don't be sorry Hyomin. One day your memories will come back. As long as you want me to stay beside you, I'm happy."

 

,, Oppa.. let's go back to Seoul.. I want to go back home.."

 

,, Why? It's nice here and I don't have to work.."

 

,, Because.. let's just go Oppa hm?"

 

The next morning Hyomin and Jae Won packed their stuff to leave Jeju. It's morning and really cold. Hyomin didn't sleep well after knowing about the past. Jae Won noticed it and asks her:

 

,, Hyomin are you ok? Sweetheart?"

 

,, Oh? I'm ok Oppa.."

 

The took the plane and arrived a few hours later. Jae Won contacted her brother telling him they came back.

 

,, Oh really? Are you guys still at the airport? I can pick you up!" Hyomins brother says.

 

,, It's ok brother in law, we'll take a taxi!" Jae Won answers and get in the taxi.

 

,, Oppa do you think theres still space for my wheelchair?" Hyomin asks worried.

 

,, I'll ask the taxi driver."

 

Jae Won get out the car and talks with the driver. A few minutes later he comes back and says everything is cleared up. An half hour later they arrived at Hyomins home where her brother was already waiting for her.

 

,, HYOOOOOOOMIN my little dongsaeng did you had a nice time with Jae Won???" Her brother shouts and run to her.

 

,, OPPPPPAAAAAA why are you like that?" Hyomin asks and laughs.

 

,, Aigoo still the same as before this brat. Tell me how was it? Nice air? Did you bought seafood for me?"

 

 

,, Of course.... NOT! Do you think this is allowed?"

 

,, Aigoo..." 

 

,, Brother in law I'll be leaving then. My friend just called and told me that he's going to marry soon. He will be having a bachelor party."

 

,, Oh ok have fun!"

 

,, Bye Oppa! Don't drink too much, ok?"

 

,, I promise!"

 

Jae Won left and Hyomin went into her room to contact Jae Hee. She wrote him a message.

 

,, Let's meet tonight at 7pm at ... ( ) restaurant."

 

Jae Hee reply back.

 

,, See you later."

 

Later at 6pm when her brother went out to eat something with his girlfriend Hyomon secretly called Jong Hyuk to pick her up. He came twenty minutes later amd took her to the restaurant where she meet up with Jae Hee. They sit at the table and are quiete. Minutes later Hyomin starts talking.

 

,, I remember now why I hate you. Jae Won Oppa helped me remember the past. I may not know everythign now, but some of the facts why you broke up with me. At first I thought.. good it's the past, but when I think about it now.. I'm just angry. When I lost my memories and I saw you.. I though you were a nice guy, happily married with my best friend.."

 

,, Hyomin! I'm sorry, how many times do I have to apologize to you, that you'll forgive me?"

 

,, I didn't came here to hear you apologize, but to know why you did that to me. Didn't you feel bad about it? Don't you know how I feel?"

 

.. I'm sorry Hyomin.. I'll leave first." Jae Hee stands up and leaves the restaurant in hurry.

 

Hyomin sits there. Alone, being left.

 

,, If I could walk.. I would run to him. I would slap him, kick him. But what am I?"

 

,, Miss? I'm sorry but we're closing!" A waitress says.

 

,, Oh I'm sorry I didn't know!"

 

,, Nothing to apologize. Want me to call you a taxi?"

 

,, No it's ok thanks!" The waitress helps her out the restaurant. Hyomin calls her brother, but he isn't answering his phone. Then she calls Jae Won.

 

,, Oppa.. can you pick me up? I'm at (....) restaurant."

 

,, What are you doing there alone?"

 

,, Just.. just pick me up, I'm telling you later."

 

Twentie minutes later and he's there.

 

,, You're freezing right? Take my jacket. Aigoo my princess is freezing!"

 

,, Thank you Oppa.. at first I called my brother but he wasn't answering his phone."

 

,, No problem. Want some tea? I made some."

 

,, Thanks Oppa.." He helps her into the car and they drive to han river. To the bridge.

 

,, Pretty cold today. Tell me what have you been doing there hm?"

 

,, I met Jae Hee today.."

 

,, Why Jae Hee?"

 

,, I had many questions but he just left. He left without answering. Only apologizing.. unbelieveable."

 

,, Don't be angry about that. It's all over now. He regret everything he done."

 

,, You won't leave me right?"

 

,, Marry me Hyomin." He says suddenly.

 

,, What did you say Oppa?"

 

,, Marry me and live with me until I die."

 

,, Really??" Hyomin asks shocked.

 

Jae Won kisses her.

 

,, Yes."