Love

A sad love story

Before

 

Hyomin was a friendly, happy girl before everything happened. She was in a relationship and had friends. But one day everything changed and also her personality. Everything happened at one day.

 

,, Hyomin I'm sorry, but I can't marry you. I love Yun Seo. Forgive me." Jae Hee says.

 

,, What do you mean Oppa?" Hyomin asks shocked.

 

,, I'm really sorry, here's the wedding invitation." He hands out a envelope. Hyomin opens it and holds a invitation. Theres a picture of Jae Hee and Kim Yun Seo on it. Her best friend and her boyfriend.

 

,, How can you do this to me? You're my boyfriend and we wanted to marry, but now.. why?"

 

,,  I changed my mind. I'm sorry." He stands up and leaves the cafe. Hyomin sits there and can't hold back her tears. She's so hurt. How could he do this to her? Just a few weeks ago he proposed to her and today he breaks up with her.

 

Lee Jong Hyuk comes. He's friend with her brother and a good friend of her. He holds a cup of coffee and sit down.

 

,, Ya are you ok Hyomin? Why did he leave? Did something happened?"

 

,, He's getting married to my best friend Oppa." She says.

 

,, WHAT? Aren't you guys in a relationship"

 

,, We broke up." She says cold, stands up and leave the cafe. While taking out her car key she burst out in tears again and falls to earth. People stop by and ask her If she's ok.

 

Lee Jong hyuk calles her brother and told him what happened. Kim Soo Ro almost exploded because of anger.

 

Meanwhile Hyomin is at home. She locked the door and crys.

 

 

Hyomin can't believe it. They were in a relationship for more than 7 years and suddenly he breaks up with her.

 

Her brother comes home and calls her name.

 

,, Hyomin, dear where are you? Hyomin? Hyomin?" He tries to open her door but it's locked.

 

Hyomin opens the door and walks past by her brother as If he doesn't exist.

 

,, Ya why are you ignoring me?" Hyomin doesn't hear him and walks to the kitchen. 

 

,, Oh.. Oppa I didn't see you. Why are you already home?"

 

,, I heard from Jong Hyuk.He broke up with you? I'm so sorry for you sweetheart." Her brother hugs her.

 

,, Oppa.. I can't believe it. We wanted to marry and have a family. How could he do this to me?" She burst out in tears again.

 

A few days later. Hyomin didn't go out of her room for days. Her brother is worried.

 

,, Hyomin come out a bit. Let's take a walk hm?"

 

,, I don't want to Oppa." Hyomin says and locks the door.When her brother left the house to work she packs two luggage and leaves to the airport. She left a note in the kitchen for her brother.

 

An hour later:

 

Hyomin arrives at the airport and bought a last minute ticket to Jeju A Korean Island. Taking the plane she arrives Jeju after a few hours.

 

Meanwhile at home.

 

Her brother and his friend came home after a drink. He recognized that Hyomin isn't home and saw the note in the kitchen. She wrote:

 

,, Oppa I'm sorry. I can't take it anymore. Don't look for me. I love you all."