What? I can't have fun while you're out?

My Roommate is a GUY?!

Taemin clenched his fist, and tackled Kikwang down. He punched his face and was cursing his heart out. He seemed so angry at him, as he was flailing his arms at him. Kikwang withstanded 4 punches then shielded his face from any more blows.
Me and Jieun looked at each other with worried faces, and quickly grabbed the brothers away from each other. I grabbed Taemin, and Jieun grabbed Kikwang. And tried to hold them back from any further fighting.

"What the heck has gotten into you Taemin?!" Kikwang said, wiping the blood off his mouth.
Taemin didn't answer, instead he wiped the sweat off his forehead and rolled his eyes. I helped him stand up, but then he yanked his arm away from mine.
"YOU SHOULD KNOW HYUNG." Taemin screamed, then stormed off in the other direction.
"Taemin!" I screamed. I ran after him, (cause he has the dorm key)

Kikwang picked himself up and noticed that he was alone with Jieun. He turned around, and noticed tears starting to roll down from her cheeks, her face was flushed pink.
"Oh! Jieun, stop crying!" Kikwang comforted.
Jieun's tears seemed endless and she continued to cry. Kikwang draped a hand over her and gave her a squeeze.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
Jieun lifted her face up and wiped the tears. She sniffled and looked to the right.
"This... Just doesn't feel right at all.." She said.

~♥~

"Taemin!... Taemin!.... OPPA!" I screamed.
I chased after him, and smacked his back. He stopped for a moment, then I ran into his back. He turn around, and I rubbed my hurt forehead.
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!?" He screamed.
"What the hell do I want!? EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED BACK THERE!" I screamed.
"Do I even need to explain?! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE GONE OUT WITH HYUNG!" He screamed.
"WHO THE ARE YOU TO SAY THAT I CAN'T HAVE FUN HUH?! WHO ARE YOU? MY NANNY?" I screamed.
He didn't answer me.
"HUH? WHY SHOULDN'T I ABLE TO PRETEND I'M HAPPY WHILE YOU'RE OUT ON A DATE WITH MY BEST FRIEND?" I screamed again.
"Do you think this is what this is about?! I --.." He paused.
"TELL ME!" I yelled at him. Tears began to stream down my face as I couldn't express my feelings in any other way.
"JUST STAY AWAY FROM HIM!" 
I smacked my hand across his face. My tears became hot and my face became red.

I couldn't take it anymore, I ran away from him and hid myself behind a building. I sat down buried myself in the pikachu doll and realized that I was alone in this situation.. I didn't know where to go. I felt so alone in this world. Yet, I didn't understand what was going on.
I opened my phone, and felt like this is the last resort.

I dialed Jieun's number.
"U-Un-Unnie.." I cried.
"Sumi? Where are you? Why are you crying?!" 
"Unnie.. C-Can I stay with you tonight?"
"S-Sure, I'm at my dorm right now.. *paused and whispered something* Wait, I see you, come upstairs!" 

I dragged myself up, and knocked on the door.
Jieun unlocked the door, and saw me drenched in my tears, she ran to me, and gave me a big hug.
"I-I'm sorry.. I-I-I'm sorry.." I chanted over and over.
Jieun began to shed tears, and comforted me.
"Its okay.. Its okay..."