Just playing along.

My Roommate is a GUY?!

I set my pig doll on my bed and was placed next to the gigantic pikachu. Taemin put his doll on the table next to his bed.
I sprang myself at the bed and my muscles eased from the pain.
"Ahhh~ It feels good to be back in my bed." I awed, cuddling a pillow.
Taemin put his keys down and grabbed a towel.

"I'll shower first?" 
I shook my head yes, then Taemin nodded back at me. I shoved my face in the pillow again and tried not to think about what happened earlier.

Taemin walked over to me and poked my head.
poke.
poke.
poke.
poke.
pooooooke.

"I thought you were going to shower" I grumbled.
I lifted up my head and blew the hiar that was covering my face. Taemin gently pushed my head up, and kissed me on the lips.
"Don't run will you?" He teased.
"Hmpf. You little..." I grumbled again. He just smiled and disappeared into the bathroom.

I put a pillow ontop of my face and began to scream into the pillow, and spazzed uncontrollably.
I really didn't want to believe that Taemin, TAEMIN was my boyfriend. Out of EVERY strangest way in the world. I fall in love with my undercover girl, roommate. 

"Ummaaa~ pick up the phoneeee~~~"  My phone cried.
I grabbed my phone and saw an unknown number.
"Pssh. Must be a call collector... Hello?"
"Sumi-ah"
"Kikwang?"

"Oppa!"
"Hi dearie~ I heard everything got into a big rut."
I bit my lip and sighed.
"I guess you can say that...." 
"What do you mean? Is there something wrong?"
"Your brother and I..." I paused.
"I...? Come on Sumi. You told me almost EVERYTHING yesterday. What happened?"
"Your brother and I are..."
"Areeeeeee?"
"Dating."

"Oh.." He sounded pretty disappointed.
"Uhm.. "
"Yeah.. I'm gonna go, class is gonna start soon."
"Okay by-"
-click-

"Hmpf. How rude.. I guess he was in a rush."
I plushed the big pikachu in my arms and flipped over. I pushed away the piggy by accident and it falls to the floor.
"Aish. What am I doing." I got up, and picked up the doll and cuddled BOTH of them.
I still feel like something wasn't right. 

Taemin walked out of the shower, His hair was wet, he was topless, with his towel thrown over his shoulder.
He walked passed me and put his clothes on the bed , gave me a gentle smile and sat down next to me.
I looked at him awkwardly, and he leaned closer to me. Closer. Closer. Closerrrrrr. His face was less than a inch away from me.

"What." I said straight forward.
He leaned back, sighed then laughed.
"WHAT?!" I screamed even louder, annoyed.

"You're such an interesting person Sumi."
I crossed my arms and bumped my shoulders with him. 
"Hey. Not funny."  I cried.

~♥~

Sunday
"Babeee~" Taemin called.
"Whaaaat." I said with a baby tone.
"I'm gonna go and meet a friend over at the school okay?"
"Okay... Can Kikwang keep me company? Jieun went out too so I don't have anyone to stay with me..."
Taemin paused for a second, then looked down, then looked back at me.
"Fine. Call him okay? And don't do anything.. uhh.. JUST... DON'T DO ANYTHING TOGETHER OKAY.. You guys better be atleast 3 feet away from each other! I'll call you okay?" Taemin said with a worried voice.
I shook my head yes, walked over to him, then gave him a hug in a kiss (eww mushy.)

I dialed a number and waited for an answer.
"Kwanggieee~" I said cutely.
"Oh! Hi Sumi! Is there something wrong?"
"Yeah, I'm alone and I need someone to hang out with while Taemin-oppa is out."
"What a coincidence, I was just on my way too. I was dropping on Jieun to her mom's house."
"Okay  I'll be down in a mii--"
DINGDOOONNNGGGG~
"wait here okay?"

I opened the door, and Kikwang was standing in front of the door smiling. 
"Hi Sumi!" he said happily.

 

He took me to a coffee shop was about 2 blocks away from my school
"So... You're dating my brother huh?" Kikwang said with a sigh.
"Yeah.. Its a little strange though.. I just don't know why this just doesn't feel right..."
I shook my drink around to get the flavor at the bottom, I took a sip and gulped.
"What do you mean? I mean... You're happy with him right?"
"Yeah.. But... I don't know.. I'm still new to the whole dating thing. It'll probably even out."
"You should know you shouldn't stay in a relationship you're not happy with."
"I-I am! I swear!" I punched his right arm.

I sipped the coffee and stired the straw a couple times. 
"Soo... Did you guys kiss?" He asked suddenly.
I spit the drink out of my straw and lurged forward. I laughed then slapped his arm.
"What the hell Oppa?!"
He rubbed his arm pretending to be hurt and laughed a couple times.
"What?! I'm just curious you know!" He laughed.
We laughed, and continued to talk.
(And yes I did tell him we kissed.)

==================================================================

Aish. Why is this chapter so out of the place and confusing TT ~ TT

Oh well.. Anyway sorry this chpater took forever for me to update, my cousins are visting so yeah o:
BTW. For people who are on tumblr. FOLLOW MEEE~ Especially if you're a taemint kekekekekeke.
http://shineeb2uty.tumblr.com

OH AND HERE I'm gonna put a little sneak peak for you guys okay!? HERE YOU GOOO~

~♥~

"Sumi! You're LESBIAN?" The girl said.
Jieun and I looked at each other and glared back at the student.
"No. What makes you think that?" I asked.

The girl laughed and flipped her hair.
"I saw you and Taeyoon in the library kissing. What else?" She snickered and popped her gum.

flashback
"Tae..W-What if something happens like last time? I-I don't want you to get hurt.. Or kicked out of school.."
"Babe don't worry.. Everything will be all right." 
Taemin leaned closer and pressed his lips against mine, at that moment, I felt so close to someone that I just wanted to pause time, and just stay there. Kissing him.

"J-just leave me alone." I said.
Before Jieun and I could turn around the girl scoffed and crossed her arms.
"Do you think I will let you off? I'm gonna tell EVERYONE that you're dating Taeyoon. You you're such a , Sumi!" The girl scoffed.