Threatening situation.

My Roommate is a GUY?!

Taemin laid me on the bed and sat down next to me. He cradled my head between his arms and kisses the top of my head.
Jieun called the school councleor and managed to get us an excuse not to go to class today. She walked over to me and leaned by the edge of the bed. Taemin put his arm around me and wiped the tears that fell from my eyes.

Jieun went on her knees and leaned over me, she gave me a smile, and I responded with a half smile.
"You shouldn't let this get to you, Sumi.." Jieun said, the put a blanket over me.
".. This isn't the first person she harassed." said Taemin, he was staring at Jieun.

Jieun turned around and walked away from the bed.
"..Jieun-unnie, are you okay?" I asked.
I could hear her sniffling, she wiped the tears away and looked back at me. She shook her head no, and bit her lip.
"She photoshopped a picture of me on a girl, then.." Jieun looked down again.

"She posted the picture around school." Taemin finished her sentence.
"Jieun.. Don't think of it anymore, its over now." He said.
She shook her head yes, and walked back to me.

"Be careful okay?" Jieun said, then she wiped the tears from my eyes.

~♥~

Narrator's POV

The three girls were giggling as they found a picture of Sumi on the internet. They saved the picture and opened up a photoshop and video program.
"Oh my god. You're gonna do this to Sumi too?" The girl at the left laughed.
"Of course. Obviously I'm the one in power here. Plus that y should've known better not to mess with me." Junse said.
She double clicked and cut around Sumi's face, she dragged it over to the photoshop program then started to animate the photo.
"This SOOO beats what you did to Jieun last year! You're good, Junse-ah!" The girl at the right said.

"Of course I am." Junse agreed. 
She saved the video file, and pressed play. Sounds of and groaning came from the screen.
A devilish smile came across her lipstick covered smile.

She transferred the copy of the video onto a flashdrive, then handed it to the girl at the left.
"Take it, and make sure EVERYONE sees it. and delete the evidence. I don't want to get myself kicked out of here" She said.

Junse got out of the chair, then the two girls deleted everything on the computer.
"This is gonna be so good." Junse said with a smile.

~♥~

Taemin walked me to class and held my bag. As we walked, girls were giggling and laughing. As we approached the classroom door, we saw a big arrow that had the words: LESBIANS GO HERE.
My heart dropped, and I stupidly followed the arrows.
Taemin grabbed my arm and pulled back.
"W-what are you doing, its better if you ignore it." He said,

The other girls were still laughing, I pulled myself away and continued to follow the arrows.
"Sumi!" Taemin called. But I ignored it.

I followed every arrow one by one, until finally it lead us to the computer room.
There was a sign in front of the door: Just for the , Sumi.

My heart dropped again, and I opened the door. A small creak escaped and I saw a computer that was on.
I walked in slowly and I saw arrows pointing towards the computer.
The computer screen had a huge play button in the middle. I sat down, and clicked it.

A video of two girls having began to play, Me and Taemin were photoshopped in.
Tears began to welt in my eyes and I pushed the computer away and ran.

I ran towards the classroom, and went inside to pick up my bag.
Taemin looked up at me and saw the tears coming out of my eyes. He got up, but I quickly grabbed my bag and ran away.
I continued to run past the sea of laughing girls, looking at the video from their electronics and phones and Junse who had the biggest evil smile of her face. I ran passed Jieun, and she turned around to see why i was running, 

She looked at the girl in front of her, and saw the video of me and Taemin. Her eyes opened widely and she turned around again.
"Sumi?.... SUMI!" She screamed, and she quickly ran after me.

I ran into the dorm room and threw my stuff on the floor. I began to scream, and cry louder as the video began to burn in my mind. I could hear Junse's laugh haunting me and I began to flail and kick around.

I sniffled and quickly ran into the bathroom, I locked the door and sat down near the edge of the bathtub.
I fell onto the floor and my crying began to sound like panting and I began to smack my body against the edge of my body, and I began to throw up blood down the drain, at that moment, I felt so weak and vunerable that I couldn't take it anymore

I heard knocking at the door, but I ignored it and continued to cry.

 I painfully picked myself up and leaned over the sink, I punched myself in the stomach and threw up a little bit. I wiped my mouth and looked at myself in the mirror.

Without even thinking twice, I opened up the medicine cabnet and search around, I saw sleeping medicine at the top shelf.
I grabbed it and opened the bottle.

~♥~

Narrator's POV

Jieun and Taemin split up and searched the campus for Sumi, left and right, they didn't see a single part of me.
Worried, Jieun opened up her phone and quickly dialed Kikwang's number.

Kikwang, who was in study hall was read his economy textbook, a small bell rang. Suprised, he opened his phone and clicked okay.
"O-Oppa, where are you?" She said frantically.
"I-I'm in study hall, Jieun, shouldn't you be in class right now?" Kikwang whispered.
"I know, but... something happened." She said with a worried tone.
Kikwang immeadiately closed the book and his eyes opened.

"What happened?" He asked.
"Sumi!" She screamed.
After he heard Sumi's name, he got up quickly, then ran outside of the classroom.

He met up with Jieun, Taemin, and Kikwang at the intersection, and tried to call Sumi's number who stil didn't answer.
"The dorm!" Taemin yelled, and they all ran to the dorm. 

The ran upstairs and saw the dorm door open, and they ran inside and heard a loud cry from the bathroom.
"SUMI!" Taemin screamed.
The ran to the bathroom and bang the door.

"SUMI OPEN THE DOOR!" Jieun screamed.
Still no answer.

They all budged on the door and they continued to run into the door and knock it down.

~♥~

 

Jieun, Kikwang, and Taemin slammed open the door, and found Sumi on the ground with sleeping pills in her hand, and 10 capsules on the floor,There was blood on her arm, and there was bruises around her torso and face.
"SUMI!!" Kikwang screamed.
Jieun covered and pushed herself against the wall and began to cry.

Taemin grabbed Sumi's body and began to shake her, she was ice cold. Tears came to his eyes as he held her close to his body. 

"Sumi.. Please... Wake up.. Wake up!" He screamed, sniffling.
"I-I'll call an ambluance." Jieun said worried.

"Hurry!" Kikwang said. He ran to Taemin and tried his best to keep Sumi's body as warm as possible.
"Sumi-ah.. Stop playing, wake up. Please... PLEASE!" Kikwang screamed.

Taemin cried harder as he put his hand against Sumi's cheek, he rubbed it and squeezed Sumi's unconcious body. He screamed in pain as he held her, and Kikwang hugged Taemin as he saw his brother in pain.