I'm just glad you're alive..

My Roommate is a GUY?!

Narrators POV

Taemin held onto Sumi's hand as the doctors rushed her through every door, Kikwang and Jieun were behind him, and tried their best to keep up with them.
They finally pushed Sumi onto the final room and he sheded a couple tears before he could let go. He sat down on the chair and covered his eyes to avoid tears.

Kikwang stood by the emergency room and watched the doctors try their best to revive Sumi. Taemin was sniffling and was trying to control himself as he tried to connect hat happened to Sumi. Jieun wasn't with them, she went to the chapel to pray for Sumi's survival.

Kikwang looked through the window and saw them taking blood tests to see that happened.
He closed his eyes and a small tear went down his cheek.
"Sumi-ah... Please wake up. Your best friend is waiting for you to be free.. I love you with all my heart, and I believe that you should be here, next to me..Us... I haven't gotten the chance to say I love you in person yet.. Please wake up.. I will miss your smiling face so much.. Taemin-ah is crying his eyes out and he hasn't been able to stop shaking... Please Sumi.." he begged in his mind.

The emergency room doors opened and a masked man came out, Taemin and Kikwang quickly stood up and bowed.
"Is she okay?" Taemin asked frantically.

The doctor pulled down his mask and gave a small smile.
"She is fine. She didn't overdose on the pills, she took about 2 then she fainted right away. She should be awake in an hour our two. You're lucky shes alive. Those bruises and cuts seem very severe." He said.
Taemin sighed with relief and Kikwang gave his brother a hug.

Jieun came through and caught up with us.
"Is everything alright doctor?" Jieun asked.

"Sumi is alright. She just needs rest for now." The doctor smiled again.
Jieun cried in happiness then gave the doctor a hug.
"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!" She chanted.

The doctor release from the hug, then bowed.
Taemin, Kikwang and Jieun hugged each other in happiness and smiled.

"Shes okay... Shes okay... Thank you God..." Taemin said with tears.

~♥~

Sumi's POV
I felt weak. I opened my eyes and the only thing I could hear was the TV and my pulse rate. I rubbed my eyes and was shocked that I was in the hospital. 
"Wh-Where am I?" I said to myself.
I looked around, and saw these machines that were attached to me.

"Is Taemin here?... I must've scared him.." I thought.
I wiggled myself to sit up straight. A gentle smile came across my face as I saw three bodies squished together on one bed.

I giggled and felt ease as I realized that they were the ones who took me here.
Taemin was squished up against the edge of the bed, Jieun was behind him facing Kikwang, and Kikwang was facing Jieun and had an arm over her.

I put a confused look on my face and looked for something to wake them up. 
I looked around to see if anyone was looking.

"YAH!" I screamed.
Taemin's eyes abruptly open, and he fell on the floor, Jieun's eyes fluttered open and turned pink when she saw Kikwang's face.
Kikwang on the other hand.., Just flipped over and ignored me.

"SUMI!" Taemin screamed, and he ran over to me.
I laughed and took his hand.
"I'm so sorry.. I really didn't mean to go this far.." I said quietly.
Jieun joined me and patted my leg. She smiled then clapped her hands.
"At least you're okay!" Jieun said.

"I know.. But.. I made you guys worry so much.." I cried.
Taemin smiled, and placed a small kiss on my lips. He put his hand on my cheek, and grazed his thumb over.

"I'm just glad you're alive..."

======================================

Short update! Sowwie you guys kekekekekeeekeeee~
Btw, did you guys know.. I'm gonna be releasing another fanfic? YUPYUP~
No hints right now!~ Enjoy this fanfic until then kekeekekekeee~