Don't leave me..

My Roommate is a GUY?!

Jieun sat some cups of hot chocolate next to me and wiped the tears from my eyes with her sleeve. She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a tight squeeze. 
"I don't understand why you're still crying, Sumi..." Jieun croaked.
I sniffled a little and wiped my eyes again.
"My heart feels like full but its cracked right in the middle..." I took a sip of the cup and wiped my eyes.
"That still doesn't explain it..." She said.
I tilted my head to the right and shrugged my shoulders. 
'I can't do anything about it'

Jieun flipped open her phone and dialed a number. Still unaware, I continued to sip the hot chocolate, and wiping my tears with my soaked sleeve.
"Oppa. Its Jieun. Yeah... Sadly yes.. Remember what you told me? Yeah yeah.  Duh.. You go first, Then I'll send her over. Okay? Bye,"

'send me over? What, shes trying to comfort me then she kicks me out of her house? THANKS UNNIE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.'
Jieun walked over to me, and litterly KICKED me outside the dorm. Then said sorry after. whut.
"YAH! JIEUN. OPEN UP. * *" I continued to bang on the door for 3 minutes, but still no answer.

I saw Jieun slip a little piece of paper under the door that said:
Go to the dorm.
As I read it, my heart felt a little more saddness. . Do I really have to go? 
I slumped, and made my way to the dorm.

~♥~

I looked up and the dorm's door and felt dread as I looked at the numbers 517. I reached in my pocket to reach for the keys. But I felt around, and I realized that I didn't take my key with me.
' ' My head said to myself.

My hand started to shake and I knocked lightly once. But, before I could even knock for the second time.
The door sung open, and Taemin came out gave me a long and warm hug. I was buried in his chest for about 2 minutes.
I wiggled a little bit, only to signal Taemin to squeeze me harder.
"Taemin?" I called.

He didn't answer, he just caressed me in his arms still. He walked backwards a couple steps, still holding onto me then kicked the door shut.
He moved his face towards mine and a small scent of soju came past my nose.
"TAEMIN!" I screamed, and wiggled myself out of his grip.

His eyes were bloodshot red and there only TWO empty cups of soju next to him.
"S-Sumi *hic*" He croaked
"Taemin you need you rest.. Why would you be drinking over this small situation?" I said to him. I grabbed his arm, but then he pushed me away from him angryily.
"I-I love Sumi.. Sumi is so pretty... Nice.. *hic* different.. Hyung.. Don't *hic* take that away from m-*hic* me," He said dazily.

My heart paused and I walked closer to him.
"Y-you d-don't *hic* understand! I-I-I *hic* kissed her!" he said still hazy about what hes saying.

Taemin walked towards me and gave me a small drunk smile.
Then his eyes began to close slowly. Then he toppled on top of me then his lips landed ontop of mine. My eyes widened in shock, and then I moved my lips away from his.
" NOT AGAIN." I screamed. 
That was the 2nd time he kissed me.

I tried to wiggle, but I was stuck there for good. I was sticking on the floor like glue.
"Y-Yah. Taemin. Wake up" I called.
No answer.
"YAH."
"OPPA!" I yelled unknowingly.

Wait. What the hell. Did I just call him oppa?

I suddenly felt his arms wrap around my waist, and held me tight. I panicked for a couple seconds, when Taemin laid his head on my chest and STAYED there,
"O-Oppa let me go." His squeeze got tighter.
I continued to wiggle but then I heard him whisper something.
"What?" I said.

He mumbled something.
"Sumi shouldn't leave Taemin.. Sumi shouldn't leave Taemin.." he chanted.

Your heart softened and then smiled.
"I won't" I responded.
I let him stay ontop of me, then I ran my fingers through his hair.
"I'll stay..."