That Awkward Night With Taemin.

My Roommate is a GUY?!

Me and Jieun were still confused about all the information that Taeyo- I mean. Taemin gave us. Was this a practical joke? Was this real life? IS THIS AIR?
Jieun called me to spend the night with her, but It was already past hall-shutdown so I couldn't go over. 
The whole entire time I stood in the corner of the bed, trying to avoid Taemin at ALL costs. I know that having him as a roommate is really making me feel troublesome. (I kinda like it!) ANYWAY...

Taemin took his shower around 11:45pm so no one can see outside the window. I stood in the corner of the bed, knowing that JUST TODAY, I met and SAW a man. I tried to contain the mixed feelings about this whole situation. My heart began to pump everytime I think about his uhh.. "area"
Taemin came out of the shower, half dressed and wet hair. My heart dropped for a second and I saw his abs and his muscles. My eyes were glued onto his stomach, and what was with his face?! He was bitting his lip.. Well.. I bit my lip too. BUT THATS NOT THE POINT. He pulled on his shirt and moved his hair to the right side of his face. Was he teasing me? UHG.
"I hope you don't mind, it gets really irritating, having to sleep with the wig on." He said.
He flung himself at the bed and opened up the Pre-Calculus book again.

I glanced over at my textbooks and saw that I had a Pre-Calculus book too. I stared at Taemin again and saw that he was buried in his studies. He seemed so interested in the books like it was a piece of candy. When he turned the page, he looked at it like it was a treasure chest.
"Hey Taeyoo--"
Taemin stared at me.
"I mean.. Taemin. Uhm. Can I see your schedule?" I asked.
Taemin handed me his schedule, and looked down at his book again. I looked at Taemin, and saw that even if he has to go through this entire mess of him pretending to be a girl, hes lucky at least he can get the same gifted classes. 
I shook my head and looked over his schedule:
1st period: AP Korean History
2nd period: Pre Calculus
3rd period: English studies 3-5 (4)
4th: Chemistry
5th: Physical Education
6th: Study Hall.

Then I glanced over my schedule... My eyes widened and then I picked up my schedule. THEY WERE THE SAME CLASSES. ALL OF THEM. My mouth dropped and then I clenched my fist, trying to contain the outburst I was about to let out. I stared at Taemin, and noticed that he was staring at me.
"Oh Uhm..Sorry.. I was just wondering something.." 
I sat myself up and looked at his eyes.
"And whats that?" I said.
"Have you ever kissed anyone?" He asked.

ARE YOU SERIOUS? HE ASKS ME THIS? WE JUST MET YESTERDAY! AND THAT WAS WHEN HE WAS FULL FEMALE.
I scooted myself in the bed a little more and bit my lip. My heart began to pump and I could hear the heartbeat in my head.
"No.." I said quietly. 
I stared out to the side and quietly said to myself: . I WAS RIGHT. I AM GONNA GET .
I closed my lips and wrapped myself with the blanket. I covered my vital areas, hoping that Taemin would get the right message.

He walked over to my bed and sat down. His bright smile came upon his face and he stared into my eyes.
"Really? Then.. Can I was wondering if you can do me a favor.."
"Kiss you?" I interruped.
Taemin shyly nodded his head and twiddled his thumbs. He looked like he really wanted to experience it. All though... I never experienced it either..  My curiousity began to grow and then he began to scoot closer to me. We looked at each other  shyly.
"I'm fine with it.. It's just.. I've never done it before.. So.."

Suddenly, Taemin pulled me close to his face and placed his lips on mine. My eyes closed as our lips touched for a couple moments. I let go of the craziness that happened today and just focused on what was happening right now. I seperated his lips from mine and we looked at each other for a moment. I stared deep into his eyes and looked down.
Did that just really happen? I said to myself.
Taemin glanced at me and twiddled his thumbs again.
"I-I should get some sleep now." I said.

I flippd over and covered my entire body with my blanket. Taemin went over to his bed, put on the wig, and covered himself too.
Before I turned off the lights I heard Taemin's voice.
"I-I just wanted to say.. Thank you, Sumi. Goodnight." He said.
I smiled under the sheets and blushed. I felt like I was getting to know him better.
"Goodnight Taemin Oppa." 
"Ah-ah-ah." He said.
"Oh right.. Taeyoon- unnie." I joked.
Taemin laughed, then I shut off the lights.