The Morning After.

My Roommate is a GUY?!

She dropped the sleeve and covered .
"What the hell is a GUY doing in an the Academy for gifted GIRLS?" She asked.

Taemin picked himself up and put the wig back on.
"Keep quiet about this Junse. Please, just this one thing!" Taemin begged.

Junse scoffed and crossed her arms.
"After YOU reported me to the school board, and put me under school arrest? YEAH RIGHT." She said.

Before we could snatch her, she turned around and quickly ran out the dorm. Leaving us in terror about what could happen after that.

~♥~

I closed the door and turned around, Taemin was shuffling around the house thinking about how much trouble he could get into if Junse tellls anybody about him being in an all girls school.

Taemin was mumbling and I couldn't understand a word he was saying.

"Tae. *shake* TAE. *shaking again* TAAAAAAE!" I screamed.

"What?!" He screamed.
"Why are you so scared? I thought the school board KNOWS about you being here." I said.

Taemin shook his head, and sat me down on his bed.
"The school board HERE doesn't know. The school board at the OTHER school knows. They said they would take care of everything before I graduated..." He said.

"Does that mean.." I started.
He shook his head yes, and wiped a small tear from his eye.
"Who knows what could happen..." He said.

~♥~

I was the one to wake up first. Taemin was still sleeping soundly. It was about an 48 minutes before the bell would ring.
I was frightened by what could happen today. Taemin's idenity could be revealed today. He won't be able to graduate.. and he could be reported to the police for invasion of privacy. 

I snuggled a little close to his chest and a small tear escape from my eye. 
Taemin's eyes flutter open and looks down at me.

"Are you afraid of what could happen today, love?" He said kissing the top of my forehead.
I softened a little and kissed his lips.

"Very. I don't want anything to happen to you..." I said with a saddened voice.
He wiped the tear that ran down my face and bit his lip.

"Whatever happens Sumi... Just know that I will always love you." 
another tear escaped.
"-If I do get kicked out.. I will do anything to find you.. Just to see you again.." 
more tears, , i'm being such a crybaby right now.

lifted my head a little and softly pressed his lips against mine, stopping my tears from my eyes. All I wanted was to stay with him. All I wanted was to get out of this school. All I wanted was Junse to get lost. All I wanted was all this drama to disappear.

I doubt it though.