Forevermore.

My Roommate is a GUY?!

Guys! Listen to this song while you are reading this okay?!: 
The song is REALLY old and its not exactly sad.. But... I dunno it kinda fit the mood SORRY.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsxnF_3PxRo&feature=channel_video_title

~♥~

The man walked up to me.
My cheeks flushed pink, and I couldn't believe who was standing in front of me.

"T-Taemin?!" I screamed.
Jieun and Kikwang smiled, and hugged each other. Junse smiled, and leaned against the wall.
"Looks like my work here is done." She said.

"Junse, why are you here?" I asked.
Junse looked at me with a confused face. Then she leaned towards the side and looked at Jieun.

"You didn't tell her yet?!" She asked Jieun.
"I thought you didn't want me to tell yet!" She responded.

"You'll see, Sumi... You'll see." She responded, then backed away from the door.

Taemin walked up to me and gave me a gentle smile. He stared at me like I was the most beautiful gem in world. I walked torwards him and he wrapped his hands around my waist and I hid myself in his chest.

"I've missed you so much, Sumi...." He said softly.

My eyes started to fill up with tears. I've missed his embrace everyday. I couldn't believe that he was in front of me.
He released from the hug slightly and wiped the tears from my eyes.

He looked at me with awe, then I leaned in, and gave him a kiss.
I felt like I was in a dream. The man I met from an all girls school was in front of me. A year long wait of seeing him in person. I get to finally hug him again.

Taemin let go of the hug for a second, and suddenly got down on one knee.
"Omo.. Taemin.. I..." 

He kissed my hand and looked up at me.
"I've called you many things. My Roommate, Sumi, Babe, Baby... and now..."
He took out a red velvet box from his pocket. 

He removed the promise ring from my finger, and exchanged it with a diamond ring.

"I want to call you my wife." He said.
Jieun, Kikwang and Junse clapped at us.

"Come on Sumi! Say yes to him!" Junse yelled.
"Go Go Go!" Kikwang screamed.
"JUST MARRY HIM SUMI!" Jieun laughed.

I covered my face from all the tears that were coming out of my eyes.
"I-I do." I cried.

Taemin quickly hugged me, picked me up and swung me around.
Everyone cheered and came up to us to join the hugging.

"I'm so happy for you guys!~" Jieun screamed.

I released the hug for a second and realize something..
"WAIT... How did you convince my MOTHER?" I asked.

Taemin laughed and took out a letter.
"W-What is this?" I asked.

"Just read it hun." Taemin said with a strong voice.

" My dearest Sumi... I wish I could be with you right now to see the moment of your engament.. But work has gotten so busy that I don't have the time to see you. You must be wondering how I met you fiance right? Funny story.. I met this young man at the bus station. He noticed me looking at a picture of you in the bus, and came up to me and asked what relationship I had with you.
I'm sorry for sending you away just for the sake of your purity, after I met Taemin, I felt as if it was time for me to let you experience life and new discoveries. Although you are very young, and you are getting married already.. I ust want you to know that I love you Sumi, and remember that your father and I will be there for you at the altar. XOXO Mom.

p.s. I see you have met my coworkers daughter, Junse right? That young lady has grown alot. She'll be the one to be setting up your wedding! I got a little discount from her, she said something about 'saying sorry?' I don't really know... Have a good day sweetie! "

I folded the letter, and Taemin gave me another embrace, and kissed my forehead.
"Taemin... Thank you.. So much." I said.

Taemin caressed me in his arms and kissed my head.
"I'll love you.. forevermore."

~♥~

Yay happy ending!~
Well... This isn't the complete ending, I'll get started on the next chapter. LOL.

You guys probably didn't notice... But I have another story coming up!~ Please subscribe to it! Thank you!~
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/61953/100-days-with-this-idiot-b2st-hyunseung-junhyung-romance-you

Thank you to my friend Raina for making a new poster ^_^