Some misunderstanding..

My Roommate is a GUY?!

On Monday, Taemin and I seemed very inseperable. We sat together in our classes and during lunch, shared the same lunches, followed each other... Used the same bathroom. NOT THE STALL.. BUT.. BATHROOM.
Jieun has been busy with the new coming freshmen and hasn't been able to hang out with us.. bummer. =_=

Taemin and I went to the library to check out some books for our finals.
"Yah, do you think Ms. Trechella will test out english?" He asked as he pulled out a English to Korean dictionary.
I smiled, grabbed the book from him, and handed him a worksheet.
"Yeah, she said to finish this worksheet by tomorrow, the english portion won't be out till the day after tomorrow." 

He suddenly handed me a novel and continued to look for other books. I looked down at the book, and laughed at the title once I saw the cover.
"What?!"  He looked down at me
" 'How to Love'? Taemin are you trying to tell me something?!" I joked.
He smiled, then went down the ladder, handing me two more books.

As he got to the bottom, he looked around for any other students that were around, once he saw that the coast was clear, he puts his arm around me and pulled me close to his chest. But.. I couldn't take him seriously because he was still wearing the wig, and skirt.
"T-Tae, what are you doing?" I asked with a quiver in my lip.
"Sh-Shh!" he put a finger to my lip, and pulled me closer.

"T-Tae, we shouldn't be doing this here, W-What if something happens like last time? I-I don't want you to get hurt.. Or kicked out of school.."
"Babe it'll be all right" He reassured me, then looked at me in the eyes, he my cheek, and leaned in.
Taemin leaned closer and pressed him lips against mine, at that moment, I felt so close to him that I just wanted to pause time and just stay there, kissing him.

I circled my arms around him, and responded back with deeper kisses, and squeezed him a little harder to keep him under my grip.

Suddenly, I heard a small creak. Then both of us released from kissing and looked around.
"Did you hear something?" I asked. 
We looked both ways, then heard another creak.
I looked back at Taemin, and let go of him. Then I and grabbed the books, then scurried all the way back to the dorm. 

~♥~

Next Morning

Jieun and I ran through the door, took a seat, then laid my bag on the table. Jieun took the seat next to me, then took out todays assignments from her bag.
'Thank god I got here early this time.. I'm still frightened about finals... Wait. Wheres Taemin?' I turned around, and saw his table empty. 
I slouched in my chair, and suddenly remembered. 
'oh yeah, hes still showering...' I turn myself at the board.

I sudden slam on my table. A girl sitting at the table across was staring down at me, her hair was in a high ponytail, she had caked on foundation, and it seemed like her eyelashes were glued with mascara. She blew a bubble and popped it with her french tipped nails.
"You're sumi right? *pop" The girl said.
I shook my head yes, frightened. The girl chewed loudly, then her smile turned into a small smirk.

She got off the table, and leaned close to me.
Jieun glared at the girl like she was a circus monkey.
"You do look like a " She said.
I raised my brow and leaned back, then Jieun's fist began to curl into a ball.

"Excuse me?" I asked.
The girl laughed, popped again then crossed her arms.

"Sumi! You're lesbian?" The girl said.
Jieun and I looked at each other then glared back at the student.
"No. What makes you think that?" I asked.

The girl laughed and flipped her hair.
"I saw you and Taeyoon in the library, kissing. What else?" She snicked and popped her gum.

 

flashback
"Tae..W-What if something happens like last time? I-I don't want you to get hurt.. Or kicked out of school.."
"Babe don't worry.. Everything will be all right." 
Taemin leaned closer and pressed his lips against mine, at that moment, I felt so close to someone that I just wanted to pause time, and just stay there. Kissing him.

 

"J-just leave me alone." I said.
Before Jieun and I could leave the table, the girl scoffed and crossed her arms.
"Do you think I will let you off? I'm gonna tell EVERYONE that you're dating Taeyoon. You you're such a , Sumi!" The girl scoffed.

My eyes began to welt up in tears and I bit my lip to prevent myself from letting it out.
"This is will the PERFECT topic to put on the school website. SUMI IS A BIUAL BORE." She laughed.
The girl learned close again and pushed her thumb again my chin and pushed.

Tears began to come down my cheeks and Jieun came to me and covered me.
"Don't spread nonsense like this, shes innocent, you don't have the right to do this to her." Jieun said with a strong voice.
The girl looked down at me and popped her gum again.
"Psh what are you gonna do about i--" She looks up.

Suddenly I felt someone's presence behind me.
"Just leave her alone, Jun-se." Taemin said.

"Yeah, you shouldn't spread rumors about Sumi." Jieun said.
The girl scoffed at both of them, turned around and walked away.

The tears began to roll down my face, then my cheeks flushed red. Jieun covered myself from the other people that were looking at us, and Taemin put his arms around me. He whispered in my ear.

"Do you want to stay here? I'll tell the teacher you were sick.." He offered me.
I shook my head yes, then they immeadiately took me to the dorm.

I never felt so much insults and downgrading sentences in my life. Although it wasn't true, the way she threatened me began to scare me to death. I shouldn't have agreed to go out with Taemin...
What has this gotten me into?

=================================================================

Hi you guyss! My plans are offically clear! I can post more frequently now!
I'm sorry if you guys had to wait for a long time for this chapter I really am T^T

I'm gonna post a few teasers kekeke for the anticipationnnn~

~♥~

Jieun, Kikwang, and Taemin slammed open the door, and saw Sumi on the ground, with sleeping pills in her hand. There was blood on her arm, and she bruises around her torso and face.
"SUMI!!" Kikwang screamed.
Taemin grabbed Sumi's body and began to shake her, she was cold. Tears came to his eyes as he held her close to his body. 
"Sumi.. Please... Wake up.. Wake up!" He screamed, sniffling.
"I-I'll call an ambluance." Jieun said worried.
"Hurry!" Kikwang said. He ran to Taemin and tried his best to keep Sumi's body as warm as possible.
"Sumi-ah.. Stop playing, wake up. Please... PLEASE!" Kikwang screamed.

Taemin cried harder as he put his hand against Sumi's cheek, he rubbed it and squeezed Sumi's unconcious body....

~♥~

Kikwang stood by the emergency room, and saw Sumi trying to be Hrevived by the doctors. Taemin was sitting down, praying that Sumi will survive. Jieun on the other hand, was crying her eyes out.

Kikwang's POV

"Sumi-ah... Please wake up. Your best friend is waiting for you to be free.. I love you with all my heart, and I believe that you should be here, next to me.. I haven't gotten the chance to say I love you in person yet.. Please wake up.. I will miss your smiling face so much.. Taemin-ah is crying his eyes out and he hasn't been able to stop shaking... Please Sumi.."

 

~~~

Twist twist twisstt~
SILENT READERS PLEASE POST COMMENTS ^-^

Follow my B2ST/SHINee blog!
http://shineeb2uty.tumblr.com

BTW, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE READ MY BESTFRIEND'S FANFICS. 
Her username is:

Meganroxnrule
Subscribe to her fanfics and I'll give you a cookie :3

Kay baaaai!
Please subscribe and comment! <3