4 years later...

My Roommate is a GUY?!

"Babe! Can you help with the groceries!" I screamed.
Taemin immeadeatly came downstairs, and grabbed the bag from my hand then placed it into the kitchen table.

I dropped my keys on the table, and began to take the food from the bags.
"YAH. KIKWANG. JIEUN. HELP US WITH THE FOOD!" Taemin screamed.

"You know they've been..." I stared.
Taemin shook his head right away as he put the bread back into the cabinet.
"I know I know!" He said.

"Oh, Sumi, you bought food? I told you it was my turn this week..." Jieun said.

I looked over at Jieun.
"Hah, Well, you were too busy with Mr. Hotstuff right there, I just left." I said to her.
"YAH. Who are you calling Mr. Hotstuff?" Taemin yelled.

I closed the cabinet, and Taemin came over and wrapped his hands around me.
And swayed me to the left and to the right.
"Oi, Guys, not in the kitchen." Kikwang teased as he backhugged Jieun.

"Hey, we're both married in this house, so we can do as we please." Taemin said.
I laughed as I played with Taemin's hair.

Taemin lifted me onto the counter and walked between my legs.
"Well Mrs. Lee, how was your day?" He asked.

"Fine, thank you." I pecked his lips and continued to play with his hair.

Jieun laughed, and kissed Kikwang.
"Ooooh! I wanna see this!" Kikwang laughed.

Jieun glared at him, and rolled her eyes. She turned around and walked away, then tugged onto his shirt, and pulled him back into their room.

"Do you wanna go anywhere babe?" Taemin said playing with my lips.
"I'm fine with us just staying home." I said to him.

Taemin laughed and squeezed me a little tighter.
"Why? So we can do this?" He lifted me from the counter and carried me bridal style upstairs.

"YAH. LEE TAEMIN" I screamed, kicking my legs.
He carried me into our room, then put me down.

Taemin laughed at my pink face and touched the side of my cheek.
"Yah, not funny. Don't do that to me." I pouted.

"Aigoo, my baby Sumi is pouting again." He teased.
He bent down close to my face and looked into my eyes.

"W-what do you think you're doing?" I asked a little scared. He walked in a little more, and I walked a couple steps backward.

"Yah, Taemin." I screamed. I walked a couple more steps backward, leading me to fall onto the bed.
Taemin's devilish smile appeared and he creeped ontop of me. He leaned close to my face and my face flushed bright red.

"Why are you still shaking?" Taemin asked.
I looked away from his eyes to avoid me from showing any more emotions.

"Don't do that please." I asked.
Taemin pouted and still remained ontop of me.

"Fine. Can I have a kiss though?" He teased me.
I looked at him and I laughed.

"You're so predictable sometimes Taeminnie." I joked and gave him a small peck on the lips.
"Ah-Ah-ah~" He said.

"Whaaaat?!" I whined.
He leaned in close to my ear and kissed the side of my neck. His warm breath went by my ear and sent a small shiver down my neck.

"I love you Sumi." He said.
I bit my lip, as my cheeks turned even more pink.

Without thinking, I flipped over and got ontop of Taemin.
"I love you too Roommate~" I teased.

He sat up straight and wrapped his hands are my hips again. I put my hands around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair.
He leaned in forward and I did the same, our lips pressed against each other and Taemin slightly turned his head to get comfortable.  I pushed myself against him, and he squeezed me a little tighter.

The kiss still felt as romantic and cheesey 4 years ago. I loved how we could be intimate with each other and no one would complain. I love how my bestfriends and I were living under the same roof.

Everything turned out well I guess. I found the love of my life, and I managed to stay with my best friends for a longer amount of time.

Taemin and I will always have that strange mushy relationship.. Kikwang calls us the Mushy couple.
I love Taemin with all my heart, and who knows where I would be today, If I hadn't met him in his brown wig, and school uniform.

=============================================

The end~
Thank you Thank you Thank you so much for reading you guys! I really appreciate you guys having the patience to read the whole story!

I have another Fanfic I will get started on probably today, or tomorrow, please subscribe to it and please anticipate more stories from me!

And I promise, they will be MUCH longer and MUCH mushier than this one ^^
(Probably will be making some s as well.. kekekekeke)

Please subscribe to my next story!
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/61953/100-days-with-this-idiot-b2st-hyunseung-junhyung-romance-you

Anyway, Thank you, you guys!
Until next time!

Follow me on my tumblr!
http://hot-tae.tumblr.com