MY ROOMMATE IS A GUY?!

My Roommate is a GUY?!

Jieun Unnie ran up to me and poked my back.
"Oh here! I got your textbooks and schedule.. I got a little tweaks and got you to have the same classes as me! Also! Today our first day of school doesn't start till tomorrow, today is just an orientation, ya know, like finding out where our classes are and textbook checkout." She said.
She dropped the textbooks on my hands and put the schedule in my mouth.
"U-Unnie.. My.. Back!" I ached.

The textbooks felt like 5 boulders on my hands.  Jieun picked out 3 books and showed me where my classes were.
"So.. How was your first night with Taeyoon-ah?" She asked.
I wrinkled my nose and a small shiver went down my I began to remember the disgusting and filthy girl that Taeyoon was. I began to remember that awkward phone call she made about Perry. P. Latapus. Her being a secret agent and all.. I can't do anything about it until Taeyoon gets rid of that ugly personality of hers.
"Well?" Jieun poked me.
"It went well, we got along fine!" I lied.
At the side I puked to myself. In my mind I was going crazy, how could I have said a lie like that? She's so disgusting I swear...

I don't know if she was just playing a joke on me, or she was just kidding, cause last night was waaaaaaay too digusting to remember. I continue to walk to Jieun and bit my lip if I should tell her or not.
"I don't really get to have a roommate.. Since I work in the school office I get a whole room to myself. Mostly because half of my room is filled with paper work." she said.
I laughed and something on the corner of my eye came up.
I saw Taeyoon, under a tree, studying a Pre-Calculus book. She turned the page one my one, and put sticky notes on each of them. She didn't look like the disgusting freak of a roommate that I was gonna be living with.

"YAH! TAEYOON-AH!" Jieun screamed, she waved her hand ran towards her.
Taeyoona smiled at Jieun and noticed how well they got along. They looked like they had a good relationship with each other. Jieun turned around and called me over.
I pointed a finger at myself and looked behind me. Jieun pursed her lips and called me over again.

I walked over to them, and then Taeyoon's smile disappeared right away.
"Jieun.. I think I should go and drop off these books at the dorm, these are getting really heavy.." I alibied.
Jieun took the books and smiled.
"I'll drop them off, just stay her and talk to Taeyoon-ah real quick okay!" She said and was gone in a flash.

I looked at Taeyoon again, then she was looking at me too.
"Hey.. I'm sorry I was so mean to you yesterday.. I'm use to having a room to myself, and I felt like you were invading my privacy..." She apologized.
"I understand. Finding out I had a roommate wasn't such happy news to me either." I joked to her.
Taeyoon laughed and closed her book.
"Hey, since you're my roommate, I should tell you this now... I'm a...." 
Jieun popped out of NOWHERE and tapped my shoulder.

"HEY! Okay I'm back!" She said with a smile.
"Damn Jieun! You always have such a happy and upbeat attitude.." Taeyoon said.
I laughed and shook my head.
"Yeah you do! HAHAHA." I agreed. 
Taeyoon was about to say something... Was she about to confess that she IS an angent for Perry Platypus!? I mean.. Perry. P. Latapus!? Or she gonna say something crazy like.. I don't shave my armpits..
A sudden ring came, and Taeyoon answered her phone.
"Oh, you guys, I'll be right back okay? I need to get something at my english class.." She said.
Me and Jieun shook our heads, and Taeyoon zoomed off into the distance.
We both looked at each other and shruged. 
"Yah, let's go back to your dorm! I wanna see how you decorate it!" Jieun claimed.
I shook my head yes and we rushed off the the dorm

~♥~

"Ah hold on lemme get my key.." I said.
I took it out of my pocket, stuck it into the door, and opened.
"Sumi-ah! Is your room colored?! I never paid attention when I...." Jieun paused.
"OH MY GOD." She screamed.
I put on a confused face and turned around. My mouth dropped at the sight that I saw. Me and Jieun were stood frozen as we saw Taeyoon's pants DOWN and she was NO underwear on. And heres the thing. SHE HAD SOMETHING US GIRLS DIDN'T HAVE. 
"WHAT THE HELL!?" I screamed.
Taeyoon turned around and her eyes widened. Oh wait.. HIS eyes widened at he saw us standing there.
"Uhh... Uh..." He mumbled, he grabbed his underwear and skirt to cover himself.
I covered Jieun's eyes and she covered mine.
"YOU'RE A DUDE!?" Jieun screamed.
Taeyoon came over and covered , and made a shushing noise.
"Be quiet! You'll blow my cover!" He said.
My mouth was still dropped as I saw his "manly" area. Oh my god, it's still irks me to think about it *shutters*

"MY ROOMMATE IS A GUY?!" I thought to myself.
My cheeks turned bright pink, and Jieun's eyes just stayed wide. We stood up against the door as we tried to escape, but we were both too frightened to even THINK about moving. What type of sick joke is this!?
Taeyoon pulled on his underwear and put on regular guy clothes, then he pulled both of us over on the bed and sat on the other bed.
"Now can you explain this to us!?" I asked.
Taeyoon put a finger to his mouth, signaling us to be quiet, before anyone finds out.
"Okay heres the thing... I'm at this school because of A.F.G's sister school which was an all-boy academy... They didn't have any space for me to live at the dorm, so they sent me here and put me undercover. This school offers the same courses as the other school, so that's why they took me here.." He said.
"Wait wait wait... Let's start from the whole thing again. What's your name?" Jieun said.
"Lee Taemin." He answered.
"And you came HERE, cause A.F.G's sister school didn't have any space for another student so they sent you here because it offered the same classes?" I said.
Taemin shook his head yes, and bit his lip.
"Although I will be graduating in an all-girl school, I will be put under the boys category because I have a special permissions.. Please you guys.. I'm counting on you. Keep this a secret and make sure NOBODY knows. I have to call my brother now.. He works at the office like Jieun, and he's the one who set this up for me..." Taemin stood up and dialed his phone.

"Sumi-ah... You do realize that..." 
"Yes I do, Jieun. My roommate is a dude. So I could possibly get , killed.... ." I said.
Taemin came back and sat down again.
"Once again you guys, I'm entrusting you with this secret.. Please keep quiet and I'll repay you okay?" He said.
Me and Jieun looked at each other, and nodded.

YUUP. That's how I found out Taeyoon was a guy. We walked in, and his pants were DOWN TO THE GROUND. I swear, It was the most disturbing moment of my life, not only cause he was the first boy I've even met, that was the first "manly" thing I've ever seen. Uhg, I don't even want to think about it again.. I had a sudden ual sensation when I was looking at it.. GAAAAH.