I'll make it up to you, Jieun.

My Roommate is a GUY?!

Taeminnie-anon!~ I know you're out there! I just want you to know that I love you c:

================================================================

Jieun seemed so frustrated whenever I tried to talk her at school. Days passed by, and she still never spoke a single word to me. To avoid any more trouble, I've been avoiding Taemin during school and only talked to him when we were in the dorm together. I've left Jieun hundreds of messages, and voicemails saying I'm sorry. But still no luck. I felt like I was in such a rut that I didn't even have the motivation to get up from bed. Taemin was the one to grab me and push me to school.

"Sumi." Taemin called.
I didn't budge.
"SUMI!" Taemin screamed. He threw pillows at me and shook me. 
"That's it. I'm calling Jieun." He declared.
I opened my eyes quickly and tried to grab the phone, he smacked my face and still waited for an answer. I have a REALLY big feeling that all Taemin is gonna do is make this worst, cause.. Well. Jieun is mad at me because of him. Practically.
I struggled to grab the phone, and tears began to fill my eyes.
I was about to scream, but Taemin put his hand on top of my mouth.

"Jieun-ah? Oh.. Are you mad at Sumi?... Really? Oh really? Because of me?...... " He glanced over at me then turned around.
"Here, I'll make it up to you okay? I'll pick you up in 10 minutes." he said.
I bit my lip then my heart sank a little bit. Taemin released his hand from my mouth, and dialed another number.

I got up, and fixed my shirt, then I started coughing up a storm. I looked over at Taemin and saw his smile light up right away.
"Hyung! Can you come here right now? I'm gonna be out today, and I need you to watch my friend for me...Really? Oh my god. Thank you Hyung! Thank you! I'll see you soon!"  
"Wait, but guys aren't allowed on campus.." I said.
Taemin put on his jacket, and grabbed a beanie. He fixed his hair then put the hat on his head.
"This school isn't THAT strict Sumi. Plus its the weekend, no one is working at the office and no teachers are here today." He said.
He put on his shoes, grabbed his keys and grabbed his phone.

"My Hyung is gonna be here soon, so just stay in bed okay? I left some medicine and tea on the counter. Don't hesitaite to call me. I'll come home right away if you need any thing." He said.
Well damn Oppa I thought we were roommate not a married couple sheesh.
Before he went out the door, he paused for a second and put his head down.

He walked over to me, gave me a quick hug, and closed the door.
"Aish, Taemin you're gonna be sooo dead for leaving me alone with a stranger." I said to myself.
I slammed myself against the bed, and had a small spazzum. 

"Aish, What am I gonna do.." I said quietly.
Suddenly a knock came to the door.
"Hello?"