My Date With The Older Brother.

My Roommate is a GUY?!

I got up right away and I peeped through the peep hole and saw a man, with dark hair. I was confused about this sight, but I opened the door to see who the visitor was. I just stood there, looking through the peep hole, and was completely captivated by the man's look. Suddenly I realized something.... Is HE Taemin's brother?

I opened the door and saw the man smile. He held out a small wrapped cake and some flowers. I waved at him, then started coughing again. And Damn, he was HOOOOOOOT.
"Hi! You're Taem-- I mean, Taeyoon's roommate right?" He said.
I shook my head yes, and took the cake and flowers from him. I walked inside and he followed after, then closing the door.
"Oh I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kikwang." He put out a warm hand, and I shook it.

I sat down on my bed quietly, and drank the medicine that Taemin set out for me. I tried not to look at Kikwang and avoided all eye contact with him. This is the second guy I ever met, and I'm only used to being around with Taemin. 
There was an awkward silence between us.

"Hmpf. Not talking are you?" He said.
"Eh? Oh its nothing.. I'm just a little.. Sick that's all." I said.
"You don't sound sick.... Cha, here." 
He pulled me up and placed his hand on my forehead. He shook his head, then took out one of my shirts and shorts. He gave them to me and placed me in the bathroom.
"We're not gonna stay inside all day, you need to be out!" He said, then closed the door.

"Aish, what do I do? Taemin is gonna kill me if he comes home and I'm not here..." I whispered.
I stomped my foot and clumsily changed out of my clothes and tripped myself in the bathtub (and did that hurt.)

Right when I stepped outside of the door, Kikwang yanked me and pulled me outside.
Am I getting kidnapped?! What the hell does this chinky, plump lipped, eye smiling loser think that he can do this to me!? GAAAAH.

~♥~

"Come on! Stop walking so slow!" He said.
We stopped by a cross walk. looked both ways and ran across. There was a summer carnival going on, I saw the streamers, the games, and I saw a salty snack vendor next to the the entrance.
Kikwang pulled me inside and faced me in front of him. He smiled at me and waved his hand in front of me.
"Will you talk now? We're not gonna leave this place until you have fun." He said.
I bit my lip, and looked around, I saw kids stuffing their faces with cotton candy. People holding oversized teddy bears and characters from TV shows. Everyone had a happy and delighted face on them, and it seemed like they were enjoying themselves.

I shook my head yes. 
Kikwang smiled, and put his hand on mine. He had the same warmth as Taemin. He seemed much more caring too. I couldn't help but smile, and the empty hole I had in my heart, was filled temporarily. 

He bought me kettle corn, cotton candy, he won some cute small stuffed animals for me. His presence cured the saddness I had from earlier today. For the first time in my life, I'm out having fun with someone. 

"Uwaaaah!~" I exclaimed.
I pulled on Kikwang's sleeve and pointed at the gigantic pikachu on this bottle game. Out of every other prize, I wanted the pikachu. Cause it was so fluffy and squishy looking~ I just wanted to just HAVE IT. It looked so caaaaute~
I looked over at Kikwang and saw the "Oh crap, those bottles way a TON." face. I put on a puppy face and put my hands together.
"No." He said strongly.
"Pweaaaaaasssee~" 
"No."
"Pweassseee~" 
"No."
"Pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeease~?"

20 minutes later....
Mwhwhahaha he caved!~ But I felt bad though, he spent around 10 bucks just to get the pikachu for me. However, while he was playing, he looked like he was so determined to get the bottles down, and he seemed pretty happy when he finally knocked it down.
"Yayayayayayayay! Thank you oppaaaaaaa~" I said cutely, and I gave him a happy hug.

"Wait a minute, so Taemin accidently hit your head with a plastic baseball bat?" I laughed.
"Hey, not funny. That REALLY hurt." He joked.
We went inside a little jewlery shop, since we had a little bit of time left before closing. I saw little earrings with hello kitty on them, braclets with little diamonds, and alot of couple jewlery. Something caught the corner of my eye as I passed by it. It was a double heart silver necklace, that was on a little spinning table. I went over to it, and it seemed so pretty to me.
"Hey lets go, the owner looks like shes cleaning up." He said.
I sighed, and shook my head okay. I walked outside, and was out there by myself for about 2 minutes.
"Kwangie-Oppa!~" I screamed.

"Yah! Don't call me that. *my mom already does*" He said.
"What took you so long?" I asked.
"I was helping the woman pack up some of her stuff." 
I crossed my arms and pouted.
"Oh really?" 
"She gave me a reward.. But I don't think that it would fit for me.." 
"Hmm? What'd she give you?"

He turned me around, and put the small double heart necklace around my neck. He fixed the chain, and smiled as he put it on for me. It felt awkward, but romantic to me. A guy putting a necklace around me. I've only seen it in my dramas... I guess today, was my fairytale.
"Oppa.. Thank you." I said.
I touched the necklace and smiled gently. I turned around and gave him another big hug.
"Although I don't know you very well.. I just want to say thank you for everything today!" I said with a happy voice.
As I let go, I looked up, then my smile disappeared in an instant. I saw Taemin with Jieun. Jieun looked at me with a shocked face, and Taemin looked downright pissed at me.
"O-Oppa?" I said.

===========================================================
Hi you guys!~ If you guys were curious.. this is how the neckalce looked like.
Photobucket

Oh by the way! Do me a favor, and subscribe to my tumblr please?
http://shineeb2uty.tumblr.com