Welcome to Academy for the Gifted!

My Roommate is a GUY?!

Let me start the story from BEFORE I met that erted baffon.

I walked onto the campus, lugging around my 50 pound luggages and my 70 pound bag of food on my back. It seemed very awkward to be walking around with food. Everyone was holding small 20 pound bags. They stared at me like I was some type of crazy person. Well its not MY fault my mom packed for me. Gosh you kids.

"EXCUSE ME!" I heard from behind me.
"EXCUSE ME..." I heard again, then I heard a small thump.
I turned around and saw a girl face flat on the floor. Her left leg was twitching.
"OMO! ARE YOU OKAY!?" I asked. I lifted her up and saw she had a small nosebleed.
The girl wiped her nose and shook her head yes. She picked up her clipboard and pencil and straightened her clothes.
"H-Hi there! You're uhm..." she flips through the clipboard.
"Kim Sumi yes?" She said
I shook my head yes, then she put out a a friendly hand.
"I'm Song Jieun, I-I'm part of the welcoming committee." 
I smiled and and shook her hand.
"Oh! Hi! You're gonna be taking me around I guess?" 
Jieun smile and lead me the way.

She dropped my bags in front of my dorm house for inspection, then took me to my classrooms, she showed me the office, and showed me her dorm just in case I forget anything.
Jieun seemed like a really nice person, she didn't seem to be annoyed at all! I learned that she has a twin brother at the sister school, and also has posters of B2ST EVERYWHERE in her dorm. She even put the poster on her dorm just in case! 
"Okay, so your room number is... 517." She said.
She flipped through her clipboard again and looked back at me.
"Oh, You also have a roommate! You should go meet her right now!" She said.
I was really curious about who my roommate was. She probably might be JUST as friendly as Jieun!

I open the door slowly, and I heard a small creek.
"Hello?" I yelled.
Jieun and I tiptoed inside and closed the door. 
We heard a bunch of grunting noises and UNF noises in the bathroom. Me and Jieun started to laugh and we approached the bathroom. Jieun giggled and knocked on the door, we put our ears closer, and we could hear the girl struggling still.

The door opened and a girl walked out, she smoothed out her skirt and coughed.
"What the actual ?" The girl said.
Jieun and I looked at her like she was crazy. Did she not know that she has a roommate?
"Uhm.. Hi? I'm your room mate Sumi.." I said.
The girl looked up and down at me and half smiled.
"Well.. Looks like I have to deal with you this year." The girl joked. She sat on the other bed and looked at us.
"I'm Lee Taeyoon." She said.
I put out a warm hand for her to shake. But Taeyoon looked at me again like I was crazy.
I pulled the hand badk and pretended to fix my hair.
"So... Sumi-ah, I'll be back to check on you guys later. I still need to greet someone else today. Get yourself comfy okay! And don't forget to call me!" Jieun yelled.

"Wait! Unn-" Shes gone. 
I glanced at Taeyoon again and looked down.
She had a light chocolate colored hair, flawless skin and a light peach skin tone. She also had a scary attitude.
", her charasmatic stare might as well kill me right now." I thought to myself.
"So.. Uhm.. How long have you been attending here?" I asked.
Taeyoon looked at me again and scoffed.
"Lemme get this said now before anything else happens." She got closer and leaned over me.
"Don't get in my way, pretend you don't know me. And also, shut up." She said.
Ouch, someone has a y period. I just shook my head and kept my mouth shut.
"Aish, why is this person's problem.." I said to myself.

The rest of the night? Uhg It irks me to remember. She was the most strangest girl in the world. Her music is LOUDASS rock music, she burps, farts and acts like a guy. The way she kept her stuff was SO messy.
I was a neat freak so i practically disinfected my side of the room everytime there was a piece of trash went over.
Late at night, she makes these weird phone calls. From what I heard so far, shes some type of undercover agent for Perry P. Latapus.
I don't even know, that all I remember from that night... Taeyoon is so suspicious... I'm just guessing she has a really Tom-boyish attitude. and it goes SKIN DEEP.
That chincky, brunette, clear-faced better not lay ONE finger on my stuff, or I'll roast her like a pig and make her bacon.
UHG TAEYOON IS SO DISGUSTING! Hmpf. 

12 minutes later...
OH HELL NO. THAT JUST STOLE A PACK OF COOKIES FROM MY STASH. THAT BASTARD IS GON DIE TOMORROW.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi you guys~! Sorry I at making comedies... LOL.
ANYWAY..

READ MY BESTFRIEND'S FANFIC.
HER USER IS.: meganroxnrule
THE NAME OF THE FANFIC IS: Every Fangirls dream.
READ ITTTT.