Just when things got better.

My Roommate is a GUY?!

"Jieun I really don't need to be pushed to class you know..." I whined.
Jieun pushed a little harder and we were getting close to the classroom.

"Nah, its fine, Anyway its my dooooooooooo" -pushes a little harder "tee" she said.
As we headed inside, everyones eyes averted to me and Jieun. The stared at me, and they seemed like they were frightened by seeing someone in a wheelchair. 

The teacher smiled and nodded her head to let us know that we were excused from the missing parts of the lesson.
As we moved throughout the classroom, the students looked at me we sorry eyes and sobbed,
'Unnie or Sumi-ah, I'm very sorry... We didn't mean to laugh.' Some of the students gave me presents as their apology. I seemed very confused, until I passed my Junse.

Junse was being watching by two police guards. She was slumping on the table, and she didn't even dare to look up at me.
Instead she just looked around the classroom, and avoided eye contact with me.
She did say I'm sorry though she didn't seem very sincere about it though.

~♥~

Taemin inserted the key into the lock and twisted the door open. Jieun pushed me inside the dorm and put of the medication for me.

"Okay... so 1 of these each night, they will make you drowsy, but it'll be okay. Also, when you feel like you're okay, you don't need to take it." Jieun handed me the folded paper and looked at her watch.

"I still need to go pick up some papers from the School SB.. Soo.. give me a call okay?" She said, then was out the door in a flash.

Taemin picked me up from the wheelchair, and laid me on his bed.
"Tae, wrong bed~" I teased.

He went into the cabinets, and pulled out new bed sheets. He pulled off the ones that were on my bed and laid out the new on.
"You.. -flattens sheets- are sleeping with me tonight." He said.

I didn't seem very comfortable with the idea, but knowing that someone with a warm heart like his, maybe I'll let it pass for one night.
I smiled and wrapped myself around Taemin's vanilla and axe smelling blankets and got my self comfortable in the bed. 

Taemin smiled at the sight of me being wrapped in his blankets, I looked like a little worm wrapped in a cocoon.
He walked over, sat down on the bed, and wrapped his hands around my neck.

"My little butterfly~ come out your shell~" He said cutely, and laid a soft kiss on my cheek.

I laughed and cuddled a little closer to his body. I could feel his breathing from the back of my neck.
It went down my spine and gave me a little tingle. 
He looked at me in the eyes, and I was glued to his gaze. His arms slowly went down from my neck, to my shoulders, then down to my waist.

He leaned it slowly, and I responded by closing my eyes and let me melt in his arms. I felt so warm and comfortable in his arms. I never wanted to leave them.

Suddenly, A large bang from outside made me jump from Taemin's lap.
"Whoa.. Did you hear that?" I said.

I creeped a little closer to the door, then I started to hear scratching and scuffing noises from outside.
"Is there a stray cat going around school?" Taemin asked.

I shook my head no and grabbed the door knob.I twisted it slightly,
then a girl fell inside the dorm.
"JUNSE?" I screamed in shock.

Taemin came by the door 'and looked down at Junse. He glared at her and scoffed.
"What the HELL are you doing spying on us?" Taemin said bluntly.

She put on her angry face then glared back at me and Taemin.
"I'm gonna get even with you.. Don't try and stop me. I WILL get back at you." She said.

Taemin put his hand out, and didn't say a word.
Junse looked at the hand, and glared back. She grabbed the hand and pulled herself up.

"Seriously, don't you have anything better to do? Why don't you just stop messing with us and ---*BOOM*" Before Taemin could finish his sentence, Junse pulled onto Taemin's uniform sleeve, causing him to fall to the floor.

The wig fell out of his head, revealing his blonde hair and the sleeve ripped showing his masculine arms.

Junse dropped the sleeve and covered .
"Oh my god. YOU'RE A DUDE?"