Prologue

My Roommate is a GUY?!

Hi! I'm Kim Sumi, I'm 17 years old and I was enrolled in the Academy for the Gifted this year. 
My mom is just sooo overprotective of me and my "purity" that she decided to enroll me into this school.
My ENTIRE life I have met NO other boys besides my father. I've only seen them on tv..
ANYWAY, 
When I arrived to A.F.G., lemme tell you, it wasn't pretty at all.
I loved the schools atmosphere and quiet background. It seemed like this school had a pretty good repuation.
Now lemme tell you how it went down.
I got my schedule, made a friend, met my teachers, and most of all.. Met my roommate.

Why my roomate most of all? I can't even DESCRIBE how much shock she... no.. cross that out.. HE. got me into.
That's right.. My Roommate is a GUY.
G-U-Y
A DUDE!
I dunno how the hell he got into the school, or better yet even MANAGED to keep himself undercover.
How did I find out he was a guy?
Lets just say "I caught him with his pants down"
Yup. That's how I found out he ws a guy. From the very MOMENT I met her(cough him), She seemed VERY VERY suspicious.
But... Although I practically HATED Lee Taemin. Things got a LITTLE. bit outta hand..

What happened, you ask?
Well... Let's see if you can handle it.