Wedding Day.

My Roommate is a GUY?!

Jieun moved the curtain over and walked into the dressing room. She was wearing a light blue dress with white heels, and a small blue bow at the side of her hair to add some cute emphasis.

"Da-doong! How do I look Sumi?" She asked. She twirled in a circle and put her hands out to show the puffiness of the skirt.
Sumi turned around from the vanity table and looked at Jieun's dress. Her eyes widened in amazment to see how beautiful her best friend was.
"Wah!~ Junse did a good job on choosing the dresses!" Sumi yelled.

Jieun twirled more and looked forward.
"I know right?! Hehe, I'm gonna go and show Kwangie!" She said excited, then ran out the door,

"Aigoo, turn around would you! I need to add the false lashes!" Junse said, annoyed.
"Haha, Sorry Junse." she apologized, and closed her eyes.

"Yah, Why aren't you in YOUR dress, Junse?" she asked.
Junse drew the liquid liner across her lashline and flicked near the end.
"Well... I was the one who organized the wedding.. Why should I wear the dress... Plus, there wouldn't be any reason for me to be in the lineup..." She said, as she put glue on the lashes.

Sumi laughed, and gentley slapped Junse on her thigh.
"Aigoo, what are you talking about? If this is your way of saying sorry, OF COURSE I would invite you." She joked.
As Junse gently placed the lash on Sumi's eye, her grip slowly softened.

"I really am sorry for doing all those things to you, though... I never noticed I was such a mess until Taemin left the school..." She said with a sympathetic voice.
"No harm, Junse, its all in the past now." Sumi said.

Junse sniffled and got up.
"Cha, You're done!" She got up and closed the mascara tube.

"Waaah!~" Sumi screamed in amazment.
"I enhanced your beauty a little more, so they can see the beautiful you thats inside!" Junse said.

Sumi smiled, and puckered her baby pink lips. She looked over at Junse, who was thrashing around to put all the makeup back into her kit.
Sumi walked over to the other room, and handed Junse a white dress.

"Here." Sumi said with a smile.
"Me?" Junse asked with cheeks flushed.
Sumi shook her head yes and put her hands out to offer the dress. Junse smiled, took the dress and hugged Sumi.

"Thank you, Sumi-ah!~" She proclaimed. 
"Okay okay, enough I still need to get into my dress." Sumi laughed.

~♥~

The Wedding March began to sound, and the chapel doors opened. Everyone in the audience turned around and looked at Sumi.
As she began to walk down the aisle, everyone smiled, and clapped her Sumi. On her right hand was her father, who was very very happy to see how much his daughter has grown in these ast few years.

As Sumi past her mom. She wiped her tears, and she mouthed "Congrats sweetie."
Sumi smiled, and they finally reached the front of the chapel.

Sumi turned to her father, who smiled, kissed her hand and traded her hand for Taemin.
"Take care of my daughter." He said to him.

"I will." He responded.

Sumi's POV.

The father of the church smiled, and started the ceremony.
"We are gathered here today... To witness the marriage of Kim Sumi & Lee Taemin...."

We smiled at each other, and Taemin kissed my hands, as I said my vows. I looked at Taemin and he looked at me with awe.
"I will love you forever" He mouthed.

I smiled again, and the father looked at Taemin.

"I, Lee Taemin , Promise to take Kim Sumi as my lawfully wedded wife.. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part"

I smiled, and we exchanged rings.

The church head smiled and put his hands out.
"In the name of the Church, I now pronounce you Man and Wife! YOU MAY NOW KISS THE BRIDE."

I boldly circled my arms around Taemin and crushed my lips against his. He wrapped his hands around my hips and kissed me back.

Everyone stood up and clapped for us. Taemin and I released from kissing and white roses fell  on top of our heads.

"I love you Taemin." 
"I love you too Sumi.."

~♥~

DINGDONGDINGDONG~
We walked out of the chapel, and Taemin carried me bridal style down the stairs, pidegons flew from behind the chapel, and everyone ran forward to see who would catch the bouquet.

"THROW IT. THROW IT. THROW IT!" Everyone cheered.
Taemin smiled, and kissed my lips on more time.

I turned around and threw the bouquet behind me.
As Kikwang and Jieun were clapping. The bouquet immeadiately  landed into Jieun's arms.

I turned forward and covered my mouth in suprise as I saw Jieun's suprised face.
Jieun looked at me and smiled, then Junse walked over and hugged Kikwang and Jieun.

Taemin carried me into the car, and we opened the windows.
"Goodbye!" I screamed, and waved at everyone.

"Good luck!" Junse screamed.
I waved at them until we finally turned around the corner.

I sat back down in my seat and Taemin intertwined my fingers with his.
"My Roommate is now my wife." He joked.

I smiled and leaned on Taemin's shoulder.
"My girl roommate is now my husband" I joked back.

================================================

This isn't the end you guys! One more chapter!
I want to say thank you guys for your postitive comments, and your feedback<3

Continue to read my stories you guys!!
Also, read my other upcomming fanfic please!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/61953/100-days-with-this-idiot-b2st-hyunseung-junhyung-romance-you