The disappearing Ajumma

My Roommate is a GUY?!

Sumi's dream...

For some reason... I feel like this isn't right.. Theres a small string of my heart thats pulling me towards someone else...  
Why does it feel like its being pulled?... I don't know.. But.. This isn't right at all.

~♥~

After Taemin shocked me with the news that we are now dating. He decided to take me out for a.. day out.
NO NOT A DATE.. AISH... JUST A DAY OUT.

Taemin and I washed ourselves off and changed our clothes. He wore a dark grey jacket, a white v-neck, jeans, and sneakers. He pulled on a nice little beanie to finish it off.
I was SUPPOSE to wear jeans and a Yoshi shirt, but Taemin decided to dig in my closet and picked out my Pink sundress.
I wore the sundress with a white cardigan and white flats.

He offered his arm for me, and escorted me outside.
He took me to a small little asian market next to a bread shop, a restraunt and an antique store. He took me down the street with my arm hooked onto his. 

We passed by a plush shop that sold the most cutest little fluffy animals ever! I yanked on his arm, and pulled him inside of the shop.
"OPPA OPPA! Look!" *points at huge pikachu* "It looks like the one that Kikwang-Oppa got for me!"
Taemin's smile disappeared, and he frowned at me.
I looked over at him, and saw his disappointed face on him. I giggled, and put my head on his shoulder then intertwined my fingers with his.

"Oi! You two!" The shop keeper yelled.
Me and Taemin lookd around, and just walked towards the old lady. As we approached her, she put her hands on my cheek and then put her hands on his cheek. She smiled, then patted her hands together.

"Are you guys together?" She asked with a teethless smile.
Taemin put his arm around me and gave me a cute little squeeze. The woman clapped her hands happily and went into the back room. There was a lot of clinging and plushies fell out of the door, some big and some small.

The old lady came out and put out these medium sized dolls of cute piggies. One had a pink drawstring bag, and another had a blue sash.
"These dolls weren't very popular in the sale we had last week.. However, they remind me of you two.." The woman gave us the plushies and smiled.
"You guys are such a cute couple... And dear.. *she faced me* Theres a little something I left for you." She said.
Taemin smiled, and took out his wallet to pay for the dolls.

I opened up the little drawstring bag and saw a small gold locket in it. 
"Waaah!~ So cutee~" I awed.
Taemin was struggling to look around for his wallet in his pocket. 
"Ah- I'm sorry.. But how much was the doll---" He paused. Then gave me a small nudge.
"Sumi.. Where did the Ahjumma go?" He asked scared.
I put my head up and looked around.  The woman DISAPPEARED.
"HELLO?" Taemin called.

No answer.
As I picked up, the locket, I noticed a piece of paper folded at the bottom of the bag.
"O-Oppa. Look." I said.
The note read in 5 words. I wish you good luck.

We looked around, and decided just to leave with the plushies.

"I wonder where the ajumma went..."
There was a fishball seller next to the shop, and we walked over to ask him.
"Excuse me, do you know the old lady that works there? She sold us something and..."
"The old lady?" The man interrupted. We shook our heads yes.
"She died last friday. The shop has been closed since then. How could a ghost sell you guys something?" The man laughed and continued to stir the fishballs.

Me and Taemin looked at the dolls, and ran back to the store. and peered inside of the shop.
The store was EMPTY.

===========================================

Kekekekeke creeeeeepy eh?
Just kidding. ANYWAY I just wanted to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all your support. And there will be more suprises for this store so please anticipate! ^-^
BTW... To my enthusiastic readers... You guys make my day <3