Leaving without a goodbye.

My Roommate is a GUY?!

Taemin took the wig off his head, revealing his blonde hair to everyone. Then he ripped the sleeve of his shirt to show his masculine arm.

"Junse is right. I am a Male. My name is not Lee Taeyoon. But... Lee Taemin." He said.
Gasps came all around the room, and Junse let out a small smirk.

She jumped off the table and flicked her hair out of the way.
"I guess my work is done." She scoffed.
Junse and her gang walked away and waved her hands 'ta-ta'.

The girls surrounded Taemin, and looked at him, amazed at the sight of a guy.
Before, the girls could get any closer, Taemin quickly ran away.

I could hear my heartbeat pumping from behind my head, as I saw Junse laughing and walking awaying.
It got LOUDER. LOUDER. LOUDER.
My head grew tense, and I felt so much adrenaline going through my blood.

Then Jieun grabbed me, and the beating stopped.
"Sumi." 
"Go to the dorm.. NOW." She said.

"Why?" I asked.
"GO. NOW."

~♥~

I opened the door, and Taemin was shuffling clothes into his bag. He quickly ran through everything, and didn't bother to fold the clothes.
"T-Taemin... W-Where are you going?" I asked.

He continued to stuff all his items in his bag then he turned around and looked at me.
"I'm leaving."

I walked closer to him and grabbed his arm.
"W-Wae?" I asked.

"Why? WHY? I just revealed my secret to the whole school! Don't you realize that I have to LEAVE before this gets out of hand?" He screamed.
Tears began to fill my eyes, and he quickly pulled his arm away from me.

"T-That doesn't mean that you have to leave...--"
"I'd rather go and graduate at somewhere where I belong! Obviously you don't see that!"

The tears grew harder and I couldn't stop the tears the flow from my eyes. He was ripping my heart straight out of my chest.
"So.. You won't even care about what I think?" I asked in a small voice.

Taemin stopped packing for a second and swallowed.
"I do...." he whispered.

He grabbed his bags and walked out the door.
"I always will..." Taemin thought in his head.

=================================

Sorry for the short chapter you guys~ don't worry, I'll getting started on the next chapter ^^
Stay tuned!

Follow me on tumblr!

hot-tae.tumblr.com