Curiosity killed the cat.

My Roommate is a GUY?!

My mind was so fuzzy from yesterday, I couldn't even concentrate on the history lesson. My hands shook as I tried to take my notes, and I started to write my thoughts on the paper.
Taemin, grabbing me and pulling his lips towards mine seemed like it wasn't real. I thought it was a dream. I placed my pencil on the table and turned around. I saw Taemin look up from his notes, and he smiled at me. I smiled back and turned forward.
I took my breath, and tried to focus on my notes. I look down in my paper, it said.

polynominal is the leading coffecient to the awkward moment between me and Taemin, Was tonight actually real? I shouldn't even think about it. OMO.. His lips was so soft.. Aish, what am I thinking I should be focusing on the notes right now!
I wonder how Taemin feels, he looks like hes pretending like the kiss never happened. UHGG WHAT THE F--

I was writing my thoughts on paper, And class was about to end in 5 minutes! WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING WITH MY LIFE?
Aish, I should just do this during study hall..

~♥~

"JIEUN-UNNIE!" I screamed.
She didn't answer.
"JIEUN-UNNIE!!!!!!~" I screamed even LOUDER.
STILL no answer.
I ran up to her and grabbed her shoulder.
"Yah! Unnie why aren't you answering m--- AHHH."  When I turned her around, I realized that it was Taemin.
I took two steps back and bowed forward.
"Watch where your going would you! Oh.. Hi Sumi-ah. Is everything okay?" 
I blinked, then I could hear my heartbeat in the back of my head. 

Taemin leaned closer, and closer. Then he wrapped his arms around me. He gave me a warm hug and gently let go.
"Sumi?" Taemin said.
I went back to reality and realized that Taemin was there. In front of me.
"Oh.. I'm sorry, I thought you were Jieun unnie.." I said quietly. I stood back and tried to wak away.

I turned around, and walked away. But before I could, Taemin grabbed my wrist and and pulled me over.
"Hey, Class is over. We can't wander the campus till 4. Lets go back to the dorm." He said.
I thought to myself, "Oh , hes right.. Only Jieun is allowed to go everywhere.." 
I sighed, and I walked back with Taemin.

"Hey, You still didn't answer my question.. Are you okay?" He said.
I shook my head and bit my lip. I was still confused about what happened yesterday night, my head was dizzy, and it felt pretty awkward walking back with Taemin. I kept quiet, and tried not to answer him. But, Taemin grabbed my hand again and turned me around.I tried not to look at his eyes, but he faced my cheeks his way. 
"Yah, If you're still feeling awkward about yesterday, just come and say it."