WE'RE DATING?

My Roommate is a GUY?!

~Narrator's POV~

"Ow my head..." Tamin groaned.
He flutters his eyes open and realized that you wereI still asleep. He noticed that there was a small cut on your bottom lip.
He rubs his eyes, then he saw that you were sleeping on top of him
"W-What the hell happened?" He said.
He had a sudden flashback of him pulling me inside the dorm, and him falling ontop of my lips.

His eyes opened widely and he panicked.
"OMO. Nononononononono. I didn't kiss her again did I?!" He tried to move, but he didn't want to awaken you.
', what the hell happened?' He said to himself.

He had another flashback. 
"I-I love Sumi.. Sumi is so pretty..." 
"Sumi shouldn't leave Taemin.. Sumi shouldn't leave Taemin.."

"Sumi didn't find out did she? She can't find out my feelings like that... No. I must be hallucinating.." He thought to himself.
You began to twitch, and Taemin stared at your sleeping face, he smiled and ran his finger over your cheeks, then to your lips.
He looked at your small hands and compared his to yours. He giggled and patted your head.

"O-oppa..." You moan.
Taemin jolted and pretended to sleep.

~♥~

~Sumi POV~

I flutter my eyes open, and see Taemin's hand on top of mine. I smiled, and then intertwined my fingers with his.
"I don't know if Taemin confessed yesterday or not... I hope that wasn't a dream..." I thought to myself.

Taemin squeezed my palm a little bit, and then I saw a smile go upon his face. I got up, and fixed my clothes.
But before I could get to the bathroom, Taemin grabbed my wrist and pulled me back onto the bed.
"Don't leave me..." He said.

My cheeks flushed pink and then he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to his chest. He put his chin ontop of my head and caressed my cheek again.
"O-Oppa, are you awake? You didn't drink someone soju did you?" I asked.

Taemin squeezed me a little harder.
"No.. Just stay with me.." He said cutely.
My cheeks popped pink again and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach.

"Tae... Do you remember what happened last night?" I asked.
Instead of answering, he planted a kiss on my lips. Leaving me in total shock.

"TAEMIN. Why you little..." He shut my mouth by giving me another kiss.

I broke the kiss off and wiggled a little.
"Not funny. Why are you being so intimate with me?" I asked.
He cuddled me close to his heart then smiled.

"We're dating." He said boldly.