Okay I lied.

My Roommate is a GUY?!

His grip tightened a little, the more I tried to struggle. I tried to think of an alibi before he explodes on me.
What would happen if I told him? Would he get a bad message? Will he drag me upstairs and rip off my clothes?

"Oh no.. Its fine.. I'm just a feeling a little cold.." I lied.
"Oh! Here lets get upstairs right away. I'll have some medicine at the dorm." Taemin said. He grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs. 
As he pulled me, his arm slipped from my wrist, to my palm, and his grip tightened. I suddenly felt a rush of blood go through my cheeks and I turned bright pink. I felt like a Princess, and Taemin was sweeping me away. 

As we got to the top of the stairs, we ran into Jieun.
"UNNIE!" I screamed.
Jieun smiled, and looked at my hand interlocked with Taemin's. Her smile disappeared and she quickly ran downstairs.
"Unnie?" I screamed.
"We'll call her later, she must be in a rush." He said.

I hesitaited, but followed Taemin into the dorm. He closed the door, and quickly ran into a little bag that was stashed in the back of his bed. He opened up a temperature taker and shoved it in my mouth. He took out some tea bags and heat water in the microwave.
He came over and looked at my temperature.

"101.. You're developing a slight fever, Drink this." Taemin held out the tea and gently blowed.
"O-oppa.. You don't have to do this.." I said.
"I can if I want to okay?" he protested back at me.

He shoved a peppermint stick in my mouth and took my temperature again.
"Peppermint will help with the nose." He explained.
I just stood there with a WHAT THE HELL AM I EATING look on my face.

I glanced over the tea, and saw Taemin flipping through a fever reducing recipies through his notebook. He concentrated on putting the ingredients together, and didn't pay any attention to me.
"O-Oppa, are you aiming to be a doctor?" I asked.
He looked up from the notebook and smiled.
"Yup!" He looked over at me again, got up, and picked me up then placed me on his bed.

He took out extra blankets, and placed them on my bed. He walked over and placed me in the sheets, then tucked me in and put a warm pack on my head. 
"I should call Jieun, I'm still worried about her.." 
I flipped open my phone and saw a text message from Jieun. I clicked open and was confused about the words it said.
How could you Sumi-ah! I liked him first.. I'm never talking to you again!

Without hesitaition, I dialed Jieun's number and waited for her answer.
Jieun cleared her voice, and I could hear her sniffling in tears.
"Y-Yeoboseyo?" She sniffled.
" Unnie! What was with that text?" I asked.
There was a pause for about 20 seconds, I could hear Jieun crying on the phone, and her constant hiccuping.
"P-Please, just leave me alone.. I'm pretty sure you'll be fine with Taemin." She said with a strong voice.
"Unnie." 
She hung up.