Chapter 7

She's Having My Baby

Jiyun glanced over to the passenger beside her. He was sleeping once again. She sighed. 'I wonder if they ever have any private lives at all... he seemed so tired.' She thought.

'Nahs, that idiot was even free enough to call me for hours almost everyday then.' She mumbled again.

Her thoughts then went to the big luggage that was tucked safely in the car boot....


[[10 minutes ago...]]

"That idiot? Who?" Jiyun asked with a puzzled face.

"Aish... don't act dumb with me. Park Yoochun."

"Oh." Her heart skipped a beat. "Why?" She asked.

"He left a letter for you.... but i threw it somewhere in the bag..." Jaejoong added.

"I see. Can i refuse?" She asked. She felt something within her boiling. Pissed off, to be more accurate. 'What's this all of a sudden?!' She muttered to herself.

"No. I carried it ALL THE WAY FROM KOREA." Jaejoong replied with a murderous look on his face.

"Ok..... i'll accept it then.... thank you...."

Silence. Jiyun decided to change the topic.

"Erm, Jaejoong-ssi? I'm extremely sorry but we are unable to get any accomodation for you yet...."

"Never mind, i'll stay at your house then." He replied and took the big luggage with him as he walked towards the carpark.


"Stupid Joon i'm gonna demand for more pay, i'm not a slave...." Jiyun muttered as she got back to reality.

"I'm gonna tell Joon what you've just said." Jaejoong muttered, still with his eyes closed.

"I don't mind if you do. In fact, please do that." Replied with a monotone attitude.

"Pfft! Nice going!" Jaejoong bursts into laughter, clutching his stomach as he does.

"Er Jaejoong-ssi? Are you alright? You seem.... different?"

"How so?"

"Well, my impression of you is... someone who is very aloof? With a poker face, nothing less."

"ㅋㅋㅋ.... poker face?! ahahhhaah!!!" He laughed even harder now. "Jiyun, we're not working right now, that's why i can be myself... hahaha!!"

"Riggghhhtttt..." She replied.

"Hey Jiyun, what do you think of Yoochun?" Jaejoong asked all of a sudden, shocking her.

"What?! You're so random!" Jiyun blushed immediately without herself knowing.

"No, just asking."

He pondered for a moment.

'So their feelings are mutual?' He thought to himself.

"So?" He asked.

"He's.... a good guy i guess?" She stuttered. In fact, she was just faking a standard answer. After all, what kind of answer should you expect from a girl who has such a complicated love-hate relationship with him?

Jaejoong sighed. She was lying through her teeth, and he knew it. "Just 'a good guy'? I thought you guys were on close talking terms?"

"We... haven't been talking for quite a while." She muttered, sounding with a tinge of hurt in her voice.

"I know, that's why you have been avoiding him right?" Jaejoong replied as he glanced over to look at the shocked Jiyun.

"I can't believe it. What a stupid misunderstanding!!!" Jaejoong shouted as he ruffled his hair.

"Jae... Jaejoong-ssi?"

"Look, you have misunderstood Yoochun..."

"Jaejoong, you know something, don't you?"

Jaejoong gulped.


"Here's where i'm staying" Jiyun sighed and threw herself into a sofa. She glanced over to Jaejoong who was carefully inspecting the kitchen.

"Your kitchen looks... new?"

"I know, i've only started cooking recently. You have any problem with that?"

"Nahs, homecooked food is better. I'll claim ownership of this area during my stay here yeah?"

"네~ You'll cook for my share too right?"

"Yeah, Yoochun got so much foodstuff for you, we'll be eating in very oftenly i guess."

"Oh..... " Jiyun fidgeted. "How is he by the way?"

"Why don't you give him a call to find out?" Jaejoong winked. "I'll take a quick shower before we head to the office."

"Ok..." Jiyun replied as she sees Jaejoong walked into the guestroom.

She looked at the big bag that had been left on the floor and thought about their earlier conversation..


"Jiyunnie, i really don't know anything..." Jaejoong replied as he tried to look elsewhere, anywhere but Jiyun. It was obvious that he was lying.

"Jaejoong OPPA, in my company twitter list, i have MANY followers who LOVE JYJ. Do you think i should update them on your whereabouts now?" Jiyun asked with an evil smile on her face.

"!!!!!!!"

"What do you say?"

"Aish!!!! Fine!!! I admit i was sent here on a mission!"

"Mission you say?"

"Yeah, Yoochun's down with sickness."

"Huh?! What sickness?"

"He's lovesick right now cos SOMEONE IS AVOIDING HIM ON PURPOSE"

"Hmm.. really? That's cos he deserves it, isn't it? By the way, how can he be love sick? We are not together, just for your record."

"Nahs, you've mistaken him. He was punished for his disappearing act back when were still recording, that's why he was cut off from all sort of communication."

"............... Really?"

"Yeah, and he's been like a living corpse cos you refused to pick up the phone when he finally got his phones back. He's worried."

".......... that's all?"

He gulped. "Yeah, he asked me to clear up any misunderstandings."

"......Jaejoong, thanks." Jiyun smiled.

"Anytime." He heaved a sigh of relief.


[In the guestroom]

Jaejoong slided down on the floor. He felt relieved that he hadn't spilled out the secret.

'So it is true that pregnant ladies get a little dumb...' He thought. But it was thanks to that trait that he had successfully lied his way through.

He recalled the night before when Yoochun dragged him into his house. There and then, Yoochun started piling up item after item into his hands. Not only that, he asked for favours to look after Jiyun properly. When Jaejoong forced an answer from Yoochun, he was in turn forced to swear on his hair and fingernails that he wouldn't tell anyone about what he was to reveal, not even to Junsu.

"Or else.... i'll tweet your photos..." Jaejoong recalled Yoochun's words. He shuddered.

'They are too similar, both using violence on me....' Jaejoong pretended to wipe an imaginary tear off from his porcelain white face and took out his iphone.

'Yoochun ah, i'm staying at Jiyun's for the time being.' He sent the sms out.

Almost immediately, Yoochun called.

"Jae ah! You better keep you flirtly hands to yourself! If i ever find out that you have been doing indecent things to Jiyun, i swear i'll send your little joongie out to outer space! Aish! This is why i should've come along..."

"Hahah take a chill pill bro, i won't lay my hands on my sister-in-law!"

"Good that you know! So how is she?"

"Singapore's great!"

".......I was referring to Jiyun, not you."

"You owe me one. I've found out why she was avoiding you."

"WHY?!"

"That's nothing much... most importantly, i guess she'll pick up your calls more willingly now..."

"Really?!"

"Yeah, and if you'll excuse me, i'm going to take a bath at my sister-in-law's bathroom~ Tada~♥"

"YOU BAS...!!" Yoochun tried to scold back but got cut off by Jaejoong.

"Revenge is sweet ~♥" Jaejoong smirked.


A/N: Have i ever mentioned how much i love you guys/girls? *sends virtual hugs and kisses to everyone*