Chapter 26

She's Having My Baby

"Finally touched down back at home! Korea i love you!" Junsu squeaked once he walked out of the immigration counter.

Apparently he had missed his homeland, a lot. They had been in the States for only less than a month for their US Tour but Junsu had obviously gotten quite homesick.

"Cut it out, it's embarassing!" Jaejoong laughed, slapping his back shoulder as he spoke. Kang had pretended not to know Junsu as he walked ahead of them with Yoochun.

"I'm going to have some authentic Korean food, anyone with me?" He asked, looking at everyone. Nobody replied. "Come on, yummy Korean food, anyone?" he tried again.

"Nahs, am heading back to the office." Kang finally said when he got off the phone.

"Me neither, i'm jetlagged, just want to sleep..." Yoochun said.

"Not even your favourite Jaejoong brand Kimchi Jigae?" Junsu persuaded again, which seemed to work for Yoochun. His eyes were opened slightly wider just thinking about Jaejoong's homemade food.

"Maybe i should just pop by..." Yoochun wavered, obviously tempted by the thought of Jaejoong's cooking.

"Sorry guys, shop's not open today." Jaejoong interrupted, earning grumbles by the two boys in front of him. "Su Young's coming to visit with my son, Jiji!" He grinned.

"We know your sister too, so what's the problem...?" Junsu whined, earning himself some laser beam stares.

'JUNSU YA! ARE YOU TRYING TO SPILL THE BEANS?!!!' Was what Jaejoong had mentally scolded Junsu. Junsu just grinned sheepishly but ended up hiding behind Yoochun, seeing how angry Jaejoong was.

"Junsu ya, the siblings must have a lot of things to catch up on, let's not interrupt their reunion..." Yoochun smiled upon seeing Junsu's pout and said, "Come on, let's leave him alone for today!"

"Thanks Chun!" Jaejoong said happily, happy that he was able to return home very soon.

"You owe me one... I expect something good in return!" Yoochun demanded jokingly.

"Oh yeah, it's going to be something great, you're going to thank me for this!" Jaejoong said and walked away, waving his hands and bidding them goodbye.
 



"Nuna! Jiyunnie! I'm back!" Jaejoong shouted happily once he opened the door to his house. He had been looking forward to returning home and checking on his loved ones - Su Young, Jiyun and Jiji.

"Joongie, we're in the kitchen!" Su Young called out.

Jaejoong upon hearing the familar voice, immediately skipped into the kitchen to find both his favourite women's back facing him. They were cooking and happily chatting with each other.

"Nuna~~~~~ I missed you~~~~" Jaejoong whinned, placing his chin on her shoulders as he peeked at what Su Young was cooking.

"My dear Joongie ah, stop behaving like a kid!" Su Young laughed as she playfully flicked a finger on his forehead.

Jaejoong pouted.

"Jiyunnie ah!!! Su Youngie is bullying meeeee!!" He started whinning once again, much to the laughter of the two women in front of him.

"Unnie, good job!" Jiyun said as the two ladies did a high five.

"Jiji ahhhh!!!" Jaejoong turned away and was about to find his son for backup but...

"You don't have to call him, your son is not here." Su Young said nonchantly.

"But why?!"

"Because, our dear Jiyunnie here is pregnant, durh! His fur will affect Jiyunnie's breathing!" She said, smacking him on his head, serving as a reminder.

"Ah... Come to think of it... Jiyunnie! My god-child got bigger!" Jaejoong said happily as he stared at the bulge in front of Jiyun.

"Yes, we just went to the gyne yesterday, the baby is growing very healthily!" Jiyun replied, beaming radiantly as she spoke of her kid. Su Young nodded excitedly as well.

"I'm glad, how about the gender?" Jaejoong asked, now testing the taste of the stew that Jiyun was making. 'Her cooking improved...' He thought.

"Jiyun refused to find out!" Su Young protested.

"Still?!" He asked in disbelieve.

"Yeah..." His sister replied.

"Well, i want to be surprised when i give birth..." Jiyun replied innocently.

"Nuna... did you ask the doctor secretly?" Jaejoong whispered to Su Young, whom nodded excitedly.

"Unnie..." Jiyun warned.

"Ah! Food is ready! Joongie please set the table!"

Jaejoong pouted. Although, he wasn't very much bothered by the gender anymore, for he had bought lots of uni baby clothes while shopping with Junsu in the States. Of course, more dresses than actually uni clothes. He had pretty much gotten used to Jiyun's weird thinking though.

"By the way," Jaejoong added as he carried the stew to the dining table, "We're having encore concerts at Busan next week."

"Oh really? That's great!" Su Young said happily as Jiyun nodded along, smiling. They were aware that the boys were having lots of problems looking for venues, but now that the contracts were finalised, they were extremely happy.

Jaejoong nodded. "Kang hyung told me about it just now!"

"Do your best, Joongie ah!" Su Young said. They were now sitting comfortably together, eating their homemade food.

"Yeah, Jiyunnie are you coming?" Jaejoong asked as he turned towards her direction.

She was startled. "Me..?!"

"Yeah i promised i would bring you to our concert, didn't i? Back in Singapore."

"But... I have a big ball in front of me...?"

"Don't worry, Nuna will take good care of you, won't you, Nuna?" He persuaded, getting his sister to help him out.

"Definitely!" Su Young said happily. "Jiyunnie ah, didn't you say that you have been wanting to visit Busan? Now is a good chance!"

"Yeah, just come! Don't worry, i'm getting VIP tickets from Kang, it's perfectly safe!" Jaejoong insisted.

"Well... Ok..." Jiyun finally relented. She felt lucky and extremely indebted to the Kim siblings, for they have been looking after her ever since she arrived in Korea. Especially Su Young, for she had even moved into Jaejoong's house so that she could take good care of Jiyun.

"By the way Jiyunnie, can you please help us prepare some tea? I'm a little thirsty..." Su Young asked.

"Okies!" Jiyun replied happily and stood up to head back into the kitchen.

"I'll help..." Jaejoong was about to offer his help but got stopped by Su Young. He looked at her and felt uncomfortable all of a sudden. 'Oh dear, here we go again...' he thought.

"Joongie..."

"Oh! Jiyun has been in the kitchen for so long! Maybe i should go help her..."

"Kim Jaejoong, sit down." Su Young commanded. Jaejoong had no choice but to obey.

"You like her don't you? Exactly when are you going to make your move on her?"

"Nuna..." Jaejoong sighed deeply. "How many times have i told you, it's impossible between us..."

"Is it because of her baby? You know, umma is perfectly fine with being an instant grandmother..."

"Nuna." Jaejoong replied firmly, "For the last time, i will not change the current status of our relationship as of now. You are well aware that she's Yoochun's girl."

"Well... I have nothing more to say then... Just don't come crying to me when both of them get back together..."

"Nuna... Both of them are my closest friends, i should be happy for them if they reunite right?" Jaejoong grinned.

"Silly boy!" Su Young smiled as she ruffled his hair. It was about the same time where Jiyun came back with the pot of tea.

As they were happily chatting with each other, they heard a doorbell ring.

"Are we expecting anyone?" Jaejoong asked. Su Young shrugged.

"Yes we are, you evil umma." Jiyun simply said and got up to answer the doorbell, revealing a happy looking guy.

"Hi hyung!" The man waved happily.

"Kim Junsu, why are you here?" Jaejoong frowned deeply.

Jiyun walked towards Jaejoong and flicked his forehead, making him grumble in annoyance.

"How can you leave this poor boy all alone and hungry!" Jiyun protested on behalf of Junsu. "If he hadn't called me, i wouldn't have known that you were ill-treating our cute little Junsu!"

".... you..."

"Yeah hyung, you're so evil for not inviting me to your house when there's so much food!"

"Hahahaha! Junsu ya, come join us!" Su Young interrupted and pushed him in the direction of the dining table. Jiyun followed closely after them, leaving Jaejoong alone.

Jaejoong sighed.

"Exactly what is my status in this family..." He muttered.


A/N: HIIIIIII!!!! *waves* I'm BACKKKKKKKKK!!!!! <3 Sorry this (filler) chapter took quite a long time to get posted. I actually had it done quite some time back, but in the midst of all the commotion, i got hospitalised for a bit so... >_< still recovering so i'm not sure when will be the next update (although yes, i'm almost done with the next chapter). Don't miss me too much!! <3