Chapter 5

She's Having My Baby

"야! Jiyun ah! Why won't you pick up your phone!" Yoochun shouted at the back of his mind. He had been trying to contact her for the past 36 hours ever since his possessions were returned to him, but they were all in vain. Emails, smses, msn, twitter, skype. He had even resorted to writing snail mails, but obviously it won't be reaching her anytime soon.

It was like deja vu.

"Mr Park Yoo Chun, i'd suggest that you put away your phone and start concentrating on this meeting!" Kang shouted in the midst of the the meeting, bringing Yoo Chun back to reality. They had been sitting in the meeting room for the past 3 hours or so, discussing about their upcoming Asian album tour.

Clearly the only ones that had been involved in the discussion were Kang, the directors, pds, stylist and some other random people, and also the double Js from JYJ. Yoo Chun was too bothered by the silent treatment from Jiyun to even notice his surroundings, that Kang and the double Js were starting to worry and lose concentration as well. Kang, being the rational one, decided to bring him back to the meeting, hence the wake up call.

"Oh. I'm sorry. Where were we?" Yoo Chun replied as he fumbled through the agenda and trying to find the topic that they were currently on by looking at Jaejoong's heavily marked agenda.

"Tour locations...." Jaejoong said. He then leaned over to Yoo Chun and whispered "Everything alright, bro? You seem to be way off recently...."

"Yeah i'm all good...." He replied and started scanning through the locations that were confirmed for the tour. He read it once again.

"Hey... that's all there is for this tour?" Yoo Chun queried out loud unknowingly.

"Yeah, any problem with that listing?" Kang replied calmly. He wasn't actually taken aback by his reaction. In fact, he had been anticipating for it. This just further confirmed his suspicions about whatever had happened and the incident that had happened the night before.

"Haven't we all agreed on putting Singapore and Jakarta on the list as well?" Yoochun probed, clearly annoyed by the fact that Singapore had been taken off the list. He had originally planned to use that as an excuse to make a trip there to visit Jiyun. But now....

"They hadn't met the criteria we set for this tour even after several proposal edits, so we had no choice. It's less than two weeks before the SINGAPORE wing takes off just so you know." Kang replied, emphasizing on the word Singapore.

"But... i promised the fans that we would be back, and... and... the organisers have already dispatched the concert information, haven't they?!" Yoochun replied as he recalled how happy Jiyun sounded that other day (way before this pregnancy incident came up) when she told him about her revealing the details of JYJ's concert.

"Yoochun. We have all agreed on cancelling this, although Junsu and Jaejoong are still a little reluctant..." PD-nim interrupted.

Yoochun looked over to his two group mates, who weren't exactly feeling their best. He then sighed. "Have the fans gotten word about this cancellation?"

"Yes and no. Jakarta is officially cancelled and informed earlier this morning. As for Singapore, we have just decided on the cancellation. We'll be sending out an official press release later in the day." Kang replied. "I don't think there will be any replacement gigs for that few days, so it'll be off days for you guys, i guess."

"If there are no more queries, we'll continue with the next topic on the agenda...." Kang added.

There and then, two more guys joined Yoochun in the frowning and they all went into deep thoughts.

 



"Kang ah...." A voice echoed from outside his office door.

"Come in.... oh what a surprise! What can i do for you boys?" Kang replied as he was greeted with the sight of the JYJ members.

"We decided that Singapore must not be omitted from the tour stations. It's our favourite and we had promised the fans about returning, so the show must move on." Yoochun started.

"As the director for the Asian wing of the concerts, i would like to request for the Singapore stop to remain too." Jaejoong continued.

"I agree! Hyung! There's coconuts, elephants, chicken rice, pink dolphins and oh my god sun!~" Junsu added.

Kang chuckled. Junsu was indeed random, and Kang accidently caught sight of the other two shooting laser beam stares at Junsu, who was oblivious of the situation.

"So what do you suggest?"

"We'll go there to help out in order to help fulfill the criterias we have set. In this way we can find out their difficulties and suggest solutions for it as well."

"Hmmmm....." Kang pondered for a while. "Alright, but who's gonna go? Surely it's not going to be the three of you? It will attract too much attention..."

"Then, Junsu can stay." Yoochun said quickly even before Junsu can react.

"Why only me?! Yoochun yaaaaaa!!!~~~"

"Go do your Xiahzart." Yoochun answered.

"Not fair! Yoochun should stay as well since you won't be able to help much as well.." Junsu argued.

"I can help a lot! At the very least, i speak English!"

"No difference. The staff there do speak fluent Korean. Right hyung?" Junsu commented as he turned to ask Kang.

"I agree with Junsu. Jaejoong you'll make the trip there yourself. I'll arrange for you to catch the flight tonight. Bring us good news yeah, i'll inform the organisers in a little while."

"Nae, hyung." Jaejoong nodded.

"Kang ah~ let me go too~" Yoochun whined.

"Stay! You are still under probation!" Kang called out as if it were called out towards a dog.

Yoochun sighed once again. He wondered how many times have he sighed since that day. He gave up and looked over to Jaejoong. ".... Jaejoong hyung, i'll need your help to run some errands...."