Chapter 27

She's Having My Baby

"Junsu, are you seriously trying to spill out the fact that Jiyun is under my care to Yoochun?" Jaejoong asked suddenly while resting comfortably on the sofa at the basement lounge with Junsu while waiting for Yoochun to arrive. It was just days before the Busan concert and Junsu had planned for a "Boys Night In" at his parent's house since they hadn't spent much quality time together for some time, at least according to Junsu.

"Well, I don't actually have the intention to, but seeing how pitiful Yoochun looks whenever some pregnant ladies or infants pass by him... oh well you should know that feeling better than me." Junsu shrugged and continued playing with the wii machine, on his favourite sports game.

"Yeah I get it, but that doesn't mean that he has changed for the better. Look, he still hasn't even realised that I have Jiyun staying in my house! Even YOU realized it sooner than him." Jaejoong replied, amazed that Yoochun hasn't yet noticed the obvious hints that Junsu had been dropping throughout their US Tour. Thinking back, Jaejoong had been in shock for several times while Junsu was having fun seeing the reactions on his hyung's face.

"Hello, I'm clever ok? IQ of 200."

"Negative, I suppose." Jaejoong grumbled, making Junsu pout in response.

"He's been so distracted, but who's the one that had caused him such distress?" Junsu said sternly, finally putting the wii device away for the first time since the game started.

"...But, you see, the situation then happened so quickly. She was completely devastated and wanted us out of her life completely, so I had to do something fast. Rather than having everyone pushed out, I might as well be her lifeline and also the only link left with us."

"But then I came along..." Junsu added.

"Yes you were a mistake." Jaejoong replied irritatedly.

"And you mistakenly fell for her."

"Yes, that was a mistake too." Jaejoong replied irritatedly once again, rolling his eyes seeing how happily Junsu was taking in the current situation.

"And now, poor Yoochun is the only one who is unaware of the situation." Junsu asked.

"What about Kang? He has always been the sharp guy, hasn't he?" Jaejoong offered as he thought about how accurate he had narrated what the whole situation was like, about Jiyun's pregnancy then.

Junsu shrugged. "Either he already knew and is faking ignorance or he is really busy to be bothered. I'm guessing the latter."

"Whatever." Jaejoong sighed.

"So when are you going to reveal this to Yoochun? Seeing how well behaved he has become and how Jiyun's stomach is growing..."

"You realised his change too huh...?" Jaejoong looked up.

"Yeah, I'm surprised at his 360 degrees transformation."

"You're exaggerating." Jaejoong thought. 'The change isn't even that obvious.' He thought.

"Ha! But still, it's an improvement. Slowly but surely."

Jaejoong nodded.

"So...?" Junsu prompted.

"Well, we still need to know how Yoochun feels about Jiyun now, don't we? Who knows, he may just have given up...." Jaejoong suggested, hanging on the last hope that maybe, just maybe, that there will still be a chance for himself.

"Fat hope. We both are fully aware of how he feels, stop thinking of the otherwise." Junsu replied, knocking his remote control on Jaejoong's head to empty out the weird thoughts in his head.

"Just trying." Jaejoong pouted, sticking his tongue out checking as he saw Yoochun walk down the stairs. "Chun ah! Junsu is bullying me!"

"No I didn't! Junsu squeaked in defense as his eyes widened in fear seeing Yoochun run towards him in an attacking stance.
 



"Junsu's really a good singer." Yoochun commented as he took a sip of his mocktail from the cup.

They had been wrestling for quite some time before finally settling down to chill for a bit. Junsu, unable to resist the lonely microphone on his stage, had jumped onto it and was now belting out a sorrowful ballad.

"That's our dearest maknae." Jaejoong replied smiling.

"Whom we bully." Yoochun chuckled saying that.

"You just took the words out from my mouth!"

Yoochun continued to laugh. Jaejoong smiled once again, for a different reason this time. Although not obvious, Yoochun had started finding his real smile back once again.

"Yoochun ah..." Jaejoong said all of a sudden.

"Yeah hyung?"

"What are your plans now?"

"About?"

"Jiyun."

Upon hearing her name, Yoochun's smile faded.

"You alright?" Jaejoong asked, a little worried at the sudden mood change in Yoochun.

"Jaejoong hyung, I know you guys are worried about me but trust me, I'll be fine..."

"Have you... given up?" Jaejoong broke the word to him gently.

"I may have moved on, but it doesn't mean that I've given up." Yoochun said, taking yet another sip of the drink.

"No regrets? You still have such a bright future ahead of you, why waste your time on her? There are lots of pretty ladies out there you know?" Jaejoong offered.

"She's the one and only." Yoochun smiled and turned away from Jaejoong, looking out onto the stage and indulged in Junsu's melodious singing.

Jaejoong followed after Yoochun and casted his gaze upon Junsu, and realising that Junsu had been looking at the both of them the whole while, he smiled.

'Junsu ya, our Jiyun has really found herself a nice man...'