Chapter 23

She's Having My Baby

Yoochun woke up startled and with a spliting headache, one so bad that he had found himself wincing and bending over, clenching his head as a desperate attempt to help him relieve of his pain. It obviously hadn't worked, for he had cursed mentally under his breath a minute later. "Damn, why do i have to get awaken at the most critical point of time?" He cursed once again, complaining at his lack of luck since he wasn't able to finish the dream that had been rudely cut off due to a small device that went by the name of 'iPhone'.

Apparently, anyone who was in his shoes would've reacted the same way, for his dream was a goal that he had always been aiming towards. He had dreamt that he was in a glasshouse chapel, standing and waiting happily at one end of the aisle with the priest, while his beautiful wife, Jiyun, was slowly walking down the aisle towards him. Their child, Amber was their flower girl and was throwing champagne coloured rose petals all around. Just right when Jiyun was about to say 'I Do', he woke up.

"Damn, just a few seconds more and she would officially be my wife... At least that would be the case in my dream." He cursed once again and plopped himself back on the bed. He was trying to convince himself that by doing so, he would be back in his dream for the continuation.

Not a while later, Yoochun got rudely woken once again, this time by a doorbell. However, as the guest eventually realised that the owner had no intention to open the door for him, he invited himself in instead by pressing in the door code.

"Rise and shine!" The cheerful voice echoed from the living room as the guest made his way into his room. With one tug on his blanket, Yoochun was immediately removed of his protective cover, revealing him hugging his bolsters tightly. Yoochun groaned. 'Great, NOW i really have to wake up.' He thought.

"Jaejoong, i swear i'll chop you up into pieces after my spliting headache subsides. You were the one who called me a while ago, didn't you?' He asked, his voice so deep and husky, an after effect from drinking too much the night before.

"Eh? Yeah, i figured i should at least give you a call to inform that i am visiting. But subsequently i realised it doesn't matter much since i know the code to your house." Jaejoong said in a motherly tone, pulling the lethargic figure in front of him out of bed.

"I won't thank you for that, you just ruined my dream... Jiyun almost said 'I do!' in it!" Yoochun half pouted, whining as he rubbed his eyes in an attempt to wake himself up.

'Oh the irony.' Jaejoong thought as he rolled his eyes. In one way or another, it was almost similar to their current situation. Them almost getting married, Jaejoong pulling them apart. Jaejoong felt guilty just thinking about it. But leaving his precious daughter in the hands of the guy in front of him? Well, he'll rather be the bad guy.

"It's almost noon, you sleepyhead. We have a meeting for the US concerts at 3pm." He reminded. "Go wash up! I've brought brunch over." He said and pushed Yoochun into the washroom, afterwhich he made his way around the room as he waited.

Apart from the piled up books on pregnancy that Jaejoong had already seen, he noticed several additions to his originally messed up desk. Information on houses, insurance plans, preschools and even the different chapels all over the world were seen on the table. Heck, even lyrics of nursery rhymes were seen.

Jaejoong carefully looked at every piece of information in disbelieve. 'Look at this guy, he does have good planning skills but why does he lack of the most important observation skills? If he has that, i'll happily surrender Jiyun to him, knowing that he will be able to protect her at all times.' He thought, sighing to himself.

"I've been planning on those stuff secretly ever since you went to Singapore, but guess it's of no use now..." Yoochun spoke from behind Jaejoong. He walked towards the desk as well, and flipped over to two pictures, showing two chapels. "Pretty, arn't they?"

"Er... What are those?" Jaejoong asked as he curiously looked at the two unique looking pictures.

"Chapels in Bali. This is called 'The Ritual' and this is called 'The Diamond'. Simple but pretty." Yoochun said as he smiled bitterly.

"They look like a big tent and blue spiderwebs respectively. Are you spiderman?"

Yoochun said nothing but sent Jaejoong a sharp glare, zipping his mouth instantly. "Those are what i think Jiyun would like... She has once said that her dream wedding would be a simple affair, walking down a small and simple chapel which overlooks the bright sky and blue sea in the background. Those two suits her taste perfectly." He continued, "But i guess i should put those away..."

"What are your plans for now?" Jaejoong asked, patting the sad figure on his back.

"I really have no idea. I've gone back to every possible places to search for her but to no avail. I mean, she even moved out of her house and quitted her job. It just seems that she has simply vanished into thin air. She even terminated her mobile phone line...."

"Tried any other avenues yet? Like her twitter?" Jaejoong prompted. Apparently Yoochun, someone who is very bad at IT related stuff, had forgotten a very important link - social media sites.

Upon hearing Jaejoong's overt hint, Yoochun immediately reached for his iPad and logged onto his Twitter account. Streams of mentions came pouring out from everywhere. He immediately went to Jiyun's account but....

"JAEJOONG AHHHHH!! SHE DELETED HER ACCOUNT!!!!" He cried out, ruffling his hair to show his annoyance.

"Look around then. Who knows, you may find clues on why Jiyun disappeared." Jaejoong replied nonchantly. He had already predicted this would happen. But he didn't realise he had to spoon feed him till such extent. "Try looking at your mentions..." He added.

"Jae ah, you know i get a few thousands of mentions every single day.... And i'm still having my hangover..."

"Just do it you lazy bum!"

"Okok.... Fine...." He surrended, sitting down on his bed and started scrolling through his mountain full of mentions.

"Serves you right for neglecting your twitter account!" He chidded as he made his way out of the room. "I'll bring your meal into the room." He muttered.

As he was making his way out of the room, Jaejoong whipped out his phone and swiftly typed a message into his phone, 'I didn't know you cancelled your twitter account?!' he typed. Almost instantly, he received a reply, 'I got irritated by those idiotic cursing antis, so i just axed it. By the way, is he feeling better already? From the hangover, that is'.

Smiling at the message, he replied, 'See, i know you are still so overly concern with your dearest man! First it's the breakfast filled with love that you've made for him, now you're asking about his well-being!'.

'Irritating umma -_-+' was what he received as a reply. He chuckled to himself and carried the tray of food back to Yoochun's room.

Apparently Jiyun had woken up early in the morning, only to find out from Jaejoong that the love striken man had drowned in himself in sorrow with alcohol. The next thing he knew, Jiyun had pestered him to teach her how to cook a meal suitable for people with hangovers.

"Ok meal time, here's some porridge for your hangover..." Jaejoong said. Yoochun just nodded as a reply but did not make any further actions of wanting to receive the food. "Park Yoochun......"

"Jae ah, just leave it somewhere on the table, i think i'm getting somewhere already..."

"Really? Let me take a look!" Jaejoong rushed towards Yoochun and tried looking at the screen from behind his shoulders. He was curious as to what the self proclaimed 'fans' had written, as he had not been checking his twitter ever since the incident with Jiyun. He was too busy with looking after the broken princess and settling her down in Korea.

"Look, it says here, 'Oppa, is your girlfriend alright? She fainted in the airport a few days ago, didn't she? How could those girls do this to her... Poor her...' and another here 'Yoochun oppa, did Jiyun unnie terminate her twitter account? She couldn't stand the rabid fans already, right? They were too much, seriously. Don't worry! We'll protect her, like how we protect you too!' and this weird one.. 'Oppa... I shouldn't say this but, please protect Jiyun unnie... I know my friend is too much, tripping her over like that... I apologise on behalf of my friend, but i know she's not going to stop...'. WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!" Yoochun, unable to comprehend the current situation, shouted in annoyance.

"Chun, that last tweet... Go to her profile, see her previous tweets." Jaejoong said sternly and Yoochun obeyed his orders dutifully. Jaejoong had remembered about what Joon had previously mentioned, about what the fan had done to her. It was the first time that he had seen this tweet, but something felt seriously wrong.

Scrolling down the list of tweets, many things caught his attention. The twitter was only created recently, had 0 followers and was following only Yoochun. Tweets were only consisting of apologies and repent... And the first tweet went like 'I can't tweet in my normal account due to my friends following me, but i really need an avenue to release my frustrations. She was really overboard, tripping Jiyun unnie over like that. Looking at her clenching her stomach in pain, i can't help but feeling a stab on my heart. I felt like helping her up, but she will definitely isolate me if i help Jiyun unnie... I can still remember how she was like, all pale and breaking out into cold sweat. She was bleeding too, wasn't she? Is she pregnant? Omg i'm feeling even worse just thinking about it. Is her child ok? Is she ok? I'm really worried... Will keep her in my prayers..'

"Jaejoong ah, are you thinking what i am thinking?" Yoochun asked with a hint of anger in his words.

"It's quite clear, judging from what this fan wrote..." Jaejoong said, his fist clenched up tightly. He was well aware of what had happened, but reading it once again... angered him.

"I'm going to track down this person", said Yoochun as he tried to hold back on his anger. "Once we get to her, we'll be able to find that murderer."

"What's the point? There're nothing you can do already..." Jaejoong said, holding Yoochun back before he attempts anything funny.

"But.. They killed my child and caused our separation!"

"But Yoochun ah, if you had been more careful, nothing like this would've happened, do you realise that?"

"So you mean... i indirectly caused my child's death...?" Yoochun stuttered, finally realising the whole picture.

"No you didn't, but do realise that you are a celebrity, and your actions are subjected to the scrutinity of the public. Look, did you even realise when all these started?" Jaejoong asked, pointing to the date when perhaps the first rumour broke out.

"That long ago...? Damn. What was i thinking, not realising anything that happened to her?" Yoochun said, reprimanding himself silently.

"Look, a simple search on her twitter ID yields so many hate message already, how do you think she will take it? It's no wonder why she deactivate her account." Jaejoong sighed heavily to get the message across.

"I'm an idiot." Yoochun finally declared.

'And you just realised that?' Jaejoong thought.

"So, what's your plan?" Jaejoong asked.

"There's nothing much i can do now, can I? All that's left for me to do is to fulfill all my schedules like how Jiyun wants. I'm sure she's looking at me from somewhere. I'll change into a man that she will feel safe and protected around. I'll let her see that for herself. I'm sure that when that day comes, it will be the day she comes back to me." Yoochun said, determined.

"Are you sure? Your baby is gone, this is a perfect chance to end the relationship between the both of you." Jaejoong asked, testing his feelings towards Jiyun. It is the best time for him to make sure that what he had said to Jiyun earlier was the truth.

"Pregnant or not, i still love her." He declared.

Jaejoong smiled.

"I'm sure she'll be touched if she hears your confession."

"Thanks Jae, for making me see what i am lacking of, and making me realise what actually happened..."

Jaejoong patted on Yoochun's back. He hadn't thought of revealing anything to him, but seeing how upset Yoochun was, and how dedicated he had planned for his new family life... He just didn't have the heart to hide from him anymore.

"Just... make sure you really practise what you preached. Don't let us down, yeah?" He said.

"I will. I'll definitely win her heart back." Yoochun said, sincerely smiling for the first time.


"Umma, thanks for bringing me here to Namsan Tower... I really appreciate it!" Jiyun chirped. She had been pestering Jaejoong to bring her to the tower since morning, when he had taught her how to cook.

"I don't have a choice, do i?" He grinned, happy that Jiyun's mood was getting even better than ever.

"Keke... There's just something that i have to do..." Jiyun smiled, pulling out a locket from her bag. It was the one that she had gotten from Yoochun from that other night on Mt Faber.

"Oooohh... Do you want to put a locket together with me? I didn't know that you're my admirer!" Jaejoong joked. He had already seen Yoochun's name on the locket, but just went ahead to .

Jiyun rolled her eyes. "Umma, stop flirting. For the last time, I don't fancy Edward Cullen."

"I know i know, just joking my dear girl." Jaejoong smiled cheekily.

"Good boy!" Jiyun smiled and patted on Jaejoong's hair. After that, she went ahead to place the locket at the top extreme corner of the fence. "This is something that i promised i will do when i'm in Korea." She explained, and Jaejoong nodded in understanding.

"But, Jiyun ah, do you understand the meaning behind placing these locks?"

"Yeah i do. Even if we can't be together physically, i will still admire this shining star from afar, protecting him from beneath the shadows." She smiled, looking far out at the beautiful scenery in front of her.

"Will you consider getting back together with him?" Jaejoong asked, hoping to get a positive answer.

"Who knows? Nobody can tell the future..." She grinned. "Right now, i just want to make sure that my baby is growing healthy."

He smiled. That did the trick.

"Jiyun ah! Let's go shopping! God-daddy wants to buy goodies for his god-child!" He chirped happily, pulling Jiyun away from the fence.

Jiyun laughed. "Umma! I don't remember agreeing to let you become my child's god-daddy!"

"I'm self proclaiming to be one! I don't care!" Jaejoong whined.

"Keke... It's your choice..." She giggled.

"By the way, do you like big white tent better, or blue spiderwebs better?" Jaejoong suddenly asked.

"Huh....?"


A/N: Chapels! I was browsing through so many of them and i realised, Bali has very nice ones! Most of them have seaview so its like... OMG <3

For 'The Ritual', please visit: http://theritual-bali.com/facilities_chapel.html
For 'The Diamond', please visit: http://thediamondbali.com/images-gallery.asp

But... my dream chapel is... THIS!!!
http://dreamchina.byus.net/edasom/bbs/board.php?bo_table=d06&wr_id=46&sfl=&stx=&sst=wr_hit&sod=asc&sop=and&page=1
http://www.dreamweddingoverseas.co.kr/edasom/bbs/board.php?bo_table=d06&wr_id=67&sfl=&stx=&sst=wr_hit&sod=desc&sop=and&page=1

My dream wedding is to be held at the Rainbow Chapel in Jeju... IN THE AUTUMN!!! <3 (Yoochun ah, you hear that?)