Chapter 6

She's Having My Baby

"Jiyun dear~" Came a voice from the office entrance.

Jiyun flinched. She had an omnious premonition. Actually, anyone with a common sense would have felt the same way. After all, having your boss treating you extremely well the first thing in the morning is indeed weird.

"Yes, do i hear some bad news from you, Mr Joon?" Jiyun replied with a tinge of sacarsm. She was already sure it is nothing good.

"Keep that sacarsm away my dear, we're having a guest later and you'll do me the favour of heading to the airport right now to fetch him." Joon ruffled Jiyun's hair as he walked towards her desk and sat down, before continuing, "It's someone whom you will be thankful to since he's flying all the way here to save your project."

"Huh? AB Joon**, please speak in a language that i can understand." Jiyun replied, clearly making fun of his blood type as a pun for this conversation.

"Aish, what an evil friend i have. You know that JYJ project that we're handling?" He asked as he glanced briefly at Jiyun to catch her full attention, who nodded her head immediately. Jiyun had been anticipating for that project for the longest time since their last one, and was determined to make this one a bigger success than the last.

"Apparently we were cut off from the tour list...." Joon stopped to create an impact, which did, as he saw Jiyun's jaw dropping all the way to the floor, literally. "But manager Kang told me that since the JYJ boys were strongly against the idea, the concert director is coming down to help set things right."

Jiyun heaved a sigh of relief.

She stopped as her thoughts got occupied for a moment.

"By concert director, you don't mean a certain Mr Kim, do you?"

"In fact, i AM referring to him. Mr Kim JaeJoong."

 



"DAMN YOU, JOON! I'M GONNA UNFRIEND YOU ONCE ALL THIS IS OVER!" Jiyun screamed as she stepped on the accelerator. Joon had not only informed her about picking Jaejoong at the very last minute, but have also failed to inform her that he had already arrived for an hour, waiting at the airport. He certainly had not informed her about booking for his accomodation as well.

"I'm so going to peel off your damn skin.... Oh, hello! Can i check if you have any available room to check in today for one pax? No? It's ok, i'll try elsewhere then..." Jiyun grumbled again after disconnecting the call, clearly annoyed that there was no vacant room.

That had been her 20th call to a hotel.

She sighed and turned into the airport carpark. "That will have to be settled later.... but why is Jaejoong the one being sent here? Junsu would be a better choice...." Indeed. Amongst the JYJ boys, Jaejoong was the one Jiyun spoke the least with. She wondered why. Was it due to his cold looking features? She shrugged and walked towards her destination.

After turning into another corner, she spotted a sleeping figure on the carpeted flooring. She frowned. She bet that anyone who sees this scene would not have hesitated and will kidnap him home immediately.

"Jaejoong-ssi, you'll catch a cold like that..." Jiyun spoke as she nudged the sleeping figure in front of her.

"Hmmm...? Jiyun? Why are you here? I thought it should be Joon...?" Jaejoong mumbled as he rubbed his eyes.

"Let's not mention about that guy, he just pissed the hell out of me." Jiyun said as she clenched her fist.

Jaejoong pouted. He looked around, obviously still not awake.

"I'm sorry Jaejoong-ssi, for being late... You must have been uncomfortable sleeping like this..." She said apologetically.

"No worries, i'm used to sleeping like this..." Jaejoong slowly stood up to stretch himself. "Thanks to this i got some good sleep..." He smiled, slightly.

"Oh well, if that's what you say.... erm, is that your luggage?" Jiyun asked as soon as she caught sight of the weird combination of bags in front of her. One extremely big bag and one sling bag.

"Er... not really. Just this sling bag... "He replied as he took it and swiftly hung it over his chest. "This big luggage, is yours."

"Huh?"

"From a certain idiot."


A/N: It's quite well known that those with blood type AB are... well, one of a kind. They are really different, similar to that of aliens. That's why Jiyun was trying to make fun of Joon, saying that although he is an alien, he should speak in human language as earthlings won't understand them.