Chapter 28

She's Having My Baby

"Unnie, don't walk so fast! I can't catch up with you!" Jiyun exclaimed as she tried to walk a little faster, a failed attempt to shorten the distance between Su Young and her. Su Young was very much excited upon arriving at Busan's train station, that she had been running around and taking photos of practically everywhere.

"Jiyunnie! Let's grab some food on our way to the hotel that Joongie had booked for us!" She replied happily, obviously indulging in her little happiness.

Jiyun sighed and muttered. "They aren't blood related, but they sure are siblings..."

"We have been siblings for nearly a quarter of a century, it's only natural that we end up adopting the same habits." A voice echoed from behind them. Need-less to say, it was Jaejoong himself. Apparently Jaejoong had been too worried about Jiyun and his sister's ability to 'take good care of Jiyun while getting all hyped up from returning to Busan', that he had offered to board on the same train as them. He had randomly come up with an excuse to board on an earlier train from the boys, stating that he would like to do a little surrounding checks alone.

Jaejoong was right about his sister.

"Jiyun ah, let's go. I'm pretty embarrassed seeing her behaving like a tourist from a rural village."

"Well... yeah, let's go..." Jiyun replied.

"Hey! Wait for me!" Su Young shouted, running after the duos who had by now covered their faces in embarrassment.

"Jaejoong ah, are you heading straight to the concert venue, or are you coming with us to the hotel?" Jiyun asked, ignoring Su Young's attempt to catch their attention.

"I'm going to drop you girls off at the hotel before grabbing some food!" He replied enthusiastically.

Jiyun sighed. "They really are siblings."


[First Day of Busan Concert]

"Nuna, have you left for the concert venue?" Jaejoong whispered into his handphone while hiding at a corner of the waiting room. They were currently running their last rehearsal before the actual concert, and Jaejoong had been calling them everytime he gets the chance to.

"Yes yes, we left the hotel already, stop calling and concentrate on your rehearsal!" Su Young chuckled into the phone as she tried to imagine Jaejoong's current expression.

"I tried calling Jiyun but her phone wasn't switched on, did something happen to her? She's coming, right?" He asked worriedly.

"Mr Kim, you have been calling her since this morning! It's no wonder that her battery's flat!" She reprimanded.

"Oh... but you girls are coming right? Did you remember your concert tickets? Do you know how to get to your seats?"

"Bye bye dear brother, see you later!" Su Young replied. With that, she hung up her phone.

"Aish... that little..." Jaejoong muttered under his breath as he stared at his phone screen.

"Your sister?" Junsu asked happily. "Are they here yet?"

"They are reaching soon, i think." Jaejoong replied half heartedly as he tried to redial Su Young's number.

All Jaejoong heard was a busy dial tone. He sighed.

"Hyung, give them a break, you're irritating them with your phone calls!" Junsu laughed and patted Jaejoong on his back, calming him down.

"I can't help it! I'm afraid that Jiyun will just run away all of a sudden! You know her well enough to know that she's the type of person who will do so." Jaejoong sighed once again as he threw himself on a nearby sofa. Junsu leaned against a nearby wall.

"She'll be here, i'm sure." Junsu grinned. "Besides, we have Su Young nuna as our spy aka bodyguard!"

Jaejoong smiled along. "That's right, nuna won't disappoint us!" 

Junsu walked over to where Jaejoong was, and sat down beside him. "But, isn't it dangerous, inviting Jiyun here? They're going to sit at the VIP row not to mention. I thought you didn't want them to meet?"

"I don't, but let's see if fate allows them to meet." Jaejoong smiled sincerely. 

Junsu smiled. "Hyung, you're such a silly goose."

"You should call me a wonderful hyung who gave up his love for her happiness!" Jaejoong joked. 'Nothing matters more than seeing her happy.'

"But hyung... do you think Yoochun will find her amidst that crowd? We are talking about 10,000 fans, nothing less."

"That's why i said, 'if fate allows'..." Jaejoong winked. Junsu rolled his eyes and walked out of the room, returning back to rehearsal.


"Unnie, i don't know... should i be sitting here? Isn't this seat too obvious from the stage..?" Jiyun said uncertainly. She was looking at her surrounding. Sixth row from the stage, right smack in the middle. If that isn't the perfect view from and towards the stage, nothing else is.

"Don't worry, it's quite far from the stage! We are at the last row in the VIP section, it should be fine. Besides, the stage is too bright, i don't think anyone would be able to see us from here..." So Young reasoned. However, she was twisting her finger behind her back. Jaejoong had reminded her repeatedly that Jiyun will definitely be wary of their tickets seating, so she was supposed to 'brainwash' her.

"Seriously, Joongie knows her too well. Giving up on such a fine soulmate... he's really a silly boy."  Su Young thought.

"Really? Should i grab a fan board or something?"

"Just sit down and be a good girl! Don't move about too much, it's bad for your baby!" Su Young commanded.

Jiyun pouted.

"Jiyun ah, are you mentally prepared to meet him again after all this while?" She asked.

Jiyun looked down at her feet and thought for a while.  Su Young was about to apologise for asking and digging up her sadness once again when...

"Unnie, me being here means that i'm ready to face him again, don't you think so?"

Su Young smiled. 

Jiyun gazed upon at the stage lovingly. "It may be hard for me to meet him face to face right now, but i'm willing to take things step by step."

"How do you think he will react if he sees you from the stage?" Su Young probed. It certainly wasn't the best question, since Jiyun didn't seem ready for such an encounter, but she thought it would be best for Jiyun if she is prepared for such a possibility.

Jiyun thought for a while and started laughing. "He'll probably shout into the microphone and we'll be busted immediately."

Su Young laughed along. "That certainly sounds like him."

And the lights dimmed, indicating that the concert is starting....


[Towards the end of the concert, at the waiting room resting before the guys went out for their encore stage]

"Jaejoong hyung...." Junsu whispered softly as he looked around, making sure that Yoochun wasn't anywhere near them. "Why is Yoochun so blind?" He shook his head in disappointment. "Even i spotted Jiyun and Su Young from afar!"

Jaejoong sighed in agreement, "Junsu, that's cos you already knew where they were sitting.... although i do agree with you, that he's blind. They were so visible from the stage!"

They both looked irritatedly at Yoochun, who later realised that both Jaejoong and Junsu had laser beam stares at him.

"What? Why are you guys looking at me like that?" Yoochun asked amusedly.

"Hyung, let's go! Let's leave this blind guy alone!" Junsu said and walked out of the room. Jaejoong followed along, not forgetting to pat the confused Yoochun on his back.

"What's happening? Why do they look like as if they are mad with me?" Yoochun asked as he looked at Kang, who shrugged animatedly.

As Jaejoong and Junsu were walking along the corridor towards the stage, Junsu finally spoke out. "Hyung, we can't wait for fate to help this stupid guy... we have to help them meet!"

Jaejoong ruffled his hair, "Don't worry, we still have tomorrow. If they don't meet today, they will tomorrow..."

"You have plans?"

"No i don't, that's if Yoochun didn't manage to find her before the concert ends."

"Hyung, you do have something planned right?" Junsu asked once again happily, seeing the twinkling in Jaejoong's eyes.

"Let's see if he manages to find her then..." Jaejoong winked and turned towards the lights assistant, saying 'Please switch on the lights at the audience seats for our encore.'


A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! HAHAHAHHA I LOVE CLIFFHANGERS!!! <3 :P