Chapter 2

She's Having My Baby

''Hmm.... my head hurts....'' Jiyun thought as she tried to bring her body upright. She looked around. ''Hmm? How did i come home...?''

''Joon and i brought you home. You were sleeping so soundly. Geez, please be more aware of your surrounding....'' Yoochun said as he appeared from the door way. ''Seriously, are you even a female? Your house was in such a mess and there's only instant noodles in the kitchen?!''

''Yoochun?! huh???!!!''

''Yeah ore-sama is here. Close your gapping mouth. Throw your phone away too...''

''Huh? You called?'' Jiyun asked, evidently still unable to comprehend the currrent situation. "When?'' She added, as she reached out for her bag that had been placed at her bedside.

''Oh. No battery.'' She stuck out her tongue cheekily.

''You little....''

''Since you're here, tell me why you called...?'' Jiyun interrupted as she turned to the side of her bed where the nearest switch was located at and plugged in her phone to recharge.

''I.....'' Yoochun stopped himself. He caught sight of Jiyun's pale face and felt a sharp pain in his chest. He didn't know how to approach the situation. Was it even a good time to bring up this topic?

''I heard you've been working your off huh?'' Yoochun continued. He decided that it wasn't a good reunion topic. Time is not right, yet.

''Erm... what time is it now?'' Jiyun asked as she tried to get out of her bed. ''Urgh.'' She felt nausea overwhelming her and immediately rushed to the loo.

''Hey! Are you ok?!'' Yoochun ran over to Jiyun and tried to comfort her, easing her of the uncomfortable feeling. After a while, he led Jiyun back to her bed before disappearing out of the room.

''Here, have some water...'' Yoochun reappeared into the room, holding a glass of water.

"Thanks....'' She took the water, the whole while not looking at Yoochun in the eye. She was fully aware of the reason behind her nauseous feeling, and she was determined not to let him find out.

''Must have been due to overworking...'' She lied.

Yoochun stopped. He knew she was lying.

"Can you believe it, i've been working nonstop for the past week! I'm proud of myself :)'' She grinned as she spoke, more and more convinced that Yoochun would buy that reason. ''Wow... i should really slow down for now...''

He finally snapped.

"Please take care of yourself more, you're pregnant after all.'' Yoochun interrupted.

Silence.

"...h..huh? ...w..what?"

"Don't try to deny."

"I must have heard wrongly... hey! Let me get you something to drink!'' Jiyun stuttered and tried to escape from the room, but failed. Yoochun had easily caught her by her arm.

"Explain this then." Yoochun held the piece of medical report in front of Jiyun, whom instantly turned pale.

''Where did you find this? How could you invade my privacy?''

''Did not. You sent it along with the package.''

''Package?'' Jiyun exclaimed. ''Crap, that stupid assistant!" She realized. Her assistant might have packed her medical report along with the package when she asked for her help that day.

''Forget about how this was delivered to me.''

''Ok.'' Jiyun tried to walk away once more, but got stopped. ''What now?"

''Baby's mine, right?"

"No."

"Don't pretend. I'm very sure it's mine."

"No it's not." Jiyun replied coldy. She had already made a decision to bring the baby up on her own. All by herself. Yoochun does not need to be involved in this.

''Yes it is, i'm very sure.'' Yoochun replied confidently. He had been racking his brains for so many hours, how could he be wrong about something like this?

''Don't be so full of yourself, how do you know...'' Jiyun defiantly defended herself.

''I am your first guy, and your only one''

''...I... I don't think there's a need for you to mention about this.'' Defeated with no backup reasons, Jiyun stuttered.

''You left me with no choice.'' Yoochun replied curtly. He hadn't meant to mention about it, but he knew it was the only way she would back down and reveal the truth.

"...You weren't supposed to know about this..."

"Does that mean you did not have the intention to let me know?! What the hell?! I'm the father after all!"

"I.... don't want you to hate me... if you knew... you would definitely start to avoid me, and i don't want that....." Jiyun finally broke down in tears. She didn't want their friendship to be over just like that.

"Hey... don't cry... do you seriously think that i'm that kind of irresponsible guy?'' Yoochun moved nearer to her and pulled her into an embrace.

'Well... you do look like one...'' She replied half smiling, an attempt to lighten up the current situation.

"Hey!?" Yoochun protested, eventually smiling as he proceeded to hug Jiyun in an even tighter embrace. Is that what they call bliss?

"Jiyun, let's get married? I promise I'll be the best husband and father that you will ever know of...''

Jiyun frozed. She did not expect him pop this question. She thought, 'he is only trying to take responsibility of this mess...'

Pushing Yoochun away from her now, she calmly replied, "I refuse. Now please leave so that i can get some more rest."

"Is that a rejection...? But...!!'' He panicked.

"Please leave!" Jiyun said once again, this time with her voice clearly wavering. She was on the verge of breaking down once again...

"...I.... understand. I'll leave now so you can get some rest.." He pulled Jiyun towards him and made her look directly into his eyes as he said, ''Please reconsider what i've just mentioned. I'm very serious about this...."

Silence.

"I've made some light food for you, they're in the kitchen. Remember to eat them...." He muttered before walking out of the room, carrying his travel bag along with him.

Clank.

Jiyun heaved a sigh of relief. She slowly made her way out of the room only to find that her house had been tidied up neatly. Yoochun had made cabbage stew and a pot of porridge. It was then she realised it was nearly evening time already. How long had she been sleeping, she did not know.

Picking up her currently charging phone, she realized that there were many missed calls and smses from Yoochun since the day before.

Jiyun sighed.

"Yoochun, i do not want to tie you down into a marriage just because of responsibility... i want you to marry someone you truely love. That's the only thing i can promise you, as someone who have been secretly in love with you...."