Two Is better Than One, Right?

Love Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeng close his eyes and rubbed his temple. Two beautiful girls quarrel in front of the school gate.

“I’m here first!” meet Tiffany. Everyone in this school know her as eye-smiling princess. All male student really like her but she only love one person.

“I’m here before you.” meet Jessica. She's known as ice princess because of her cold aura. But the male student find it y and she’s a smartest student in this school.

“....” Taeng sigh and walk pass them.

“OPPA!!” said both of them in unison and run towards Taeng.

“Oppa! Good morning! I miss youu~” said Tiffany with eye-smile and aegyo.

“Morning oppa. You look tired. Want me to give you a massage?” said Jessica seductively.

“YAH! I’m here first! Don’t touch my oppa!” said Tiffany and protect Taeng from Jessica.

“Your oppa? I don’t think so. He like mature girl, not aegyo machine.” Said Jessica and grab Taeng’s hand.

“No he’s not! He love my aegyo! Right oppa?” asked Tiffany with aegyo.

“You don’t like it right oppa?” said Jessica.

“Stay away from him!” 

“No! You stay away from him!”

While the two girls fighting, Taeng run away from them and run toward his class.

“Thank god i’m a year older than them or else.” Said Taeng. He walk toward his seat and sit down.

“You look exhausted buddy. Are you alright?” asked Yul. Yul is Taeng bestfriend since diaper. He always there for Taeng when he needs help.

“That two crazy girls fighting again. Poor Taeng.” Said Soo. He’s taeng bestfriend too but they meet at elementary school.

“Just.. don’t talk about them okay? I really tired.” Mumble Taeng.

“Woah.. what happen with you Taeng?” asked Sunny. She’s Soo girlfriend and Taeng used-to-be-fiancee. But she decided to call off the engagement because she love Soo more than Taeng.

“As usual. Tiffany and Jessica. Love quarel.” Said Soo and kiss Sunny cheek.

“Again? didn’t they get bored?” asked Sunny.

“I don’t think so. Almost everyday they do that.” Said Yul.

“Correction. EVERYDAY they do that.” Mumble Taeng. Yul, Soo, and Sunny eyes widened.

“WHAT?! Everyday?! But.. i thought they only do that on school day?” asked Yul. Taeng shake his head.

“On Saturday, Tiffany will wake me up with her stupid aegyo and eye smile. And on Sunday, Jessica will come and when i awake, she’s sleeping beside me.”

His friends shake their head. They can’t believe it that two popular girls in this school is really carzy over their friends.

“We have to do something.” Said Sunny.

“Yup. Any idea?” asked Soo and grab his chips. They start to think how to save their bestfriend. They then heard a knock on the window. When they turned their head, they saw Tiffany and Jessica hold a board. Each board have a different letter.

Tiffany’s board :

“TAENG OPPA! SARANGHAE!”

Jessica’s board :

“TAENG OPPA! I LOVE YOU!” 

Taeng shrunk on his seat while his classmate shake their head. Fortunately, the teacher come so Tiffany and Jessica run to their class.

“Remind me to say thankyou to our math teacher.” Said Taeng. His friends nodded their head and look at the teacher.

“I’m going crazy.” Mumbled Taeng.

--

“You stay away from him!” said Tiffany. jessica just ignored her and walk towards their class.

“Yah! Don’t ignore me!” said Tiffany. jessica walk towards her seat and sleep. Tiffany groan and sit on her seat.

“Yah. Did you disturb Taeng oppa again?” asked Yoona, Tiffany’s bestfriend.

“Of course. Why?” asked Tiffany. Yoona shake her head.

“Don’t disturb him. He don't like both of you.” said Yoona. Tiffany ignored her bestfriend and play a game on her iPhone.

“Hey. We have a new student.” Whisper Yoona. Tiffany look at the door.

“Wow.. she’s so beautifull.” Said Tiffany.

“Class, we have a new student. Please introduce yourself.” Said the teacher.

“Hello my name is Seo Juhyun. But please call me Seohyun.” Said Seohyun and bowed.

“Wow she’s so polite.” Said Yoona. Tiffany just nod and sleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter