Last Name

Love Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

It was Tuesday morning. Sakura, who was laying on the sofa with her PJs on, strolling through the channel. She heard a door opened and closed. She lift her head to find her girlfriend, Chaewon, rubbing her eyes cutely. Chaewon went to the sofa and laying her body on top of Sakura, just like a cat. Sakura kissed her forehead.

"Morning, sleepyhead."

Chaewon snuggled to Sakura's neck before mumbling a 'good morning' to Sakura. Sakura circled her arms around her girlfriend's tiny waist. She glance at the clock.

"Don't you have a morning class?"

No reply from the girl on top of her until she felt her shoulder got bitten.

"Ouch! What was that for?!"

Sakura felt Chaewon kissed the place that she bite.

"For being so cute."

Sakura tried to hide her blush. It was rare for Chaewon to talk sweetly like this, and in the morning. 

"What the hell was that."

Sakura mumbled. The couple lay down on the sofa for awhile as Sakura kissing Chaewon's hair while Chaewon enjoying the kiss. Sakura could feel Chaewon's stomach grumbled. Sakura laugh out loud while Chaewon tried to hide herself and throwing punches at Sakura.

"Come on up now. What do you want for breakfast?"

Chaewon sit up on top of Sakura. Her eyes was dead serious.

"You."

Sakura blinked at her answer. Chaewon was not used to say this things, and this was too adorable when she tried to hide her face with her palms. Sakura laugh again and tried to pry Chaewon's hand off from her face. When she finally able to do so, Chaewon looked adorable with pouty lips and red cheeks. Sakura peck hir lips and grinned.

"Well, I would love to have you for my breakfast too but I know you're hungry for real food babe. Come on up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter