Look At Me / Part III

Love Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

!!ATTENTION!! This is a genderbender fic. If you are not comfortable, you don't have to read this. Thank you :)

--

Everyone, especially Minju, was still shocked on how similiar Saku was with Yoojin. It was awkward, mind you. And Minju still can't believe with the reason behind it. It was a stupid remarks, made by her own mouth, that make Saku decided to cut his hair like that. Honestly, Minju wanted to pounch Saku here and there. As she missed her boyfriend dearly. And Saku cut his hair like that, make her think that Yoojin was.. there. Saku was not lying when he said it's comfortable for him to have that hairstle. But now, she have to resist the urge to just go and hug Saku. It will be embarrassing.

On the other hand. Wonyoung carefully observing Minju who can't take her eyes off Saku. She knew, the moment she saw Saku at the office, the only thing that crossed her mind was Minju. It's not like she'll be jealous- no, she IS jealous with the amount of attention Saku get tonight. And Wonyoung knew, Saku has always loved Minju. She knew that. And it hurts. How did she knew, you asked? The way Saku look at Minju is exactly how she look at Saku. And sadly, the older boy was too oblivious to realized her feelings (or so she thought). And know, she could see that Minju look at Saku exactly like how she look at Yoojin. Wonyoung doesn't like it, at all.

Wonyoung puffed her cheeks and went to the kitchen. She opened the fridge to get a Coke, but was stratled because of the presence of the man she hold dearly in her heart.

"Oppa! You scared me!"

Saku chuckled and took the coke from Wonyoung's hand.

"What are you doing here? Not enjoying yourself?"

Wonyoung rolled her eyes and took another Coke for herself. She was about to opened it, but Saku took the one on her hand and replaced it with the opened one. Wonyoung smile gratefuly before chugged it down.

"Wow, slow down bunny. You'll choke at this rate."

Wonyoung just giving him a glare but secretly slowing down. She put the can down and stare at the crowd on the living room. Saku took a glance at her.

"Something on your mind?"

"Huh?"

Wonyoung turned her head and caught off guard when she saw Saku was staring at her. She lowered her head, trying to hide her blush.

"Nothing."

Saku scoffed and took a sip of the Coke.

"Don't lie to me, bunny. I know something is bothering you. That's the only reason why you're here alone."

Wonyoung smile. It felt nostalgic, and somehow warms her heart. Saku always find a way to found her whenever she was alone, and bothered by lots of thing. And this is how he saved her from bullies back in school. He always there.

"Why did you do that, oppa?"

Wonyoung lift her head and staring back at Saku. She just... simply don't get it. How come he decided to cut his hair like her cousin? Just because of a bet? Or was it to impress Minju? Suddenly she felt troubled. She feel.. angry.

"I told you, right? It was a bet-"

"But why now? Why can't you do it like.. maybe three years later? Why now?"

Saku stare at the younger girl. He could sense Wonyoung seems.. angry. But he didn't know why.

"Bunny-"

"Is it because of Minju unnie?"

Wonyoung look at him straight to his eyes. Saku suddenly become serious.

"Wonyoung, this has nothing to do with her. This is all just a bet. Don't think too much about this okay?"

Wonyoung sighed. She look down and stare at the can on her hand.

"Sorry, it was.. insensitive of me."

Saku smile softly and wrapped his arm around Wonyoung's shoulders.

"It's okay. I was worried though, why did you look so down?"

Wonyoung took a sip quietly. She doesn't even know why she decided to come here in the first place. She only felt... uncomfortable for no reason. Wonyoung was deep in her thought that she didn't realized Saku was standing in front of her.

"Hey, Bunny. You okay?"

Sakur place his forehead into Wonyoung's forehead. His actions made Wonyoung's eyes widened and her body stiffed. Wonyoung hurriedly stepped back.

"I-I'm okay oppa!"

Wonyoung throw the can into the trash and went to the living room.

"A- Ah, Yuri unnie called me. Talk to you later oppa!"

Saku stare at Wonyoung who went to Yuri's side confusedly. As he was looking at Wonyoung, he was shocked when he saw Minju was looking at him. She gave him a smile and wave at him, telling him to come at her. Saku smile sheepishly and went to Minju who was standing near the dining table.

"Do you want this?"

Minju offered him cheese balls, one of his favorite food. Saku nodded and took one before take a bite happily. Minju giggled and put the plate down.

"It's been awhile, huh?"

Saku gulped his food. 

"Um.. Yeah."

He took a glance at Minju.

"How are you feeling, Min?"

Minju turned her head. Honestly, it still shocking whenever she look at Saku. It felt like.. Yoojin was here, alive. But the moment she heard his voice, she knew it was just a hopeless wish. She smile.

"I'm fine oppa. Are you coping well?"

Saku hummed and finished his cheese ball. The two stare at their friends who was chatting happily.

"Is Wonyoung okay?"

"Huh?"

Minju giggled. She knew Saku must've looking at her with confused eyes.

"I saw you two talking. Is she okay?"

"Ah.. She said she's fine. I thought she's having a fever, but she's not."

Minju nodded. They were in a comfortable silence, as the two was never a big talker. It was Yoojin who keep talking whenever they hanging out together. Suddenly, Saku snorted. Minju look at him curiously.

"Remember when Yoojin brought you here after you guys went official? She scold by uncle Ahn for not opening the door for you."

Minju remember that. They way Mr. Ahn scold Yoojin and hit him playfully while Mrs. Ahn holding her in her embrace. It was funny, that time.

"Yeah, and Mr. Ahn keep telling him to learn from you because you're the one who opened the door for us."

Saku snickers at the memory.

"Yeah, although he was the one who supposed to opened the door but he hit the door instead because he tried to prank you. Damn, what a memory."

The two soon enveloped with a comfortable silence as they staring at their friends.

"You know,"

Minju turned her head to face Saku who was staring straight.

"I miss him, a lot."

Minju look away and stare at distance too. She smile a little.

".. Me too.."

Saku's heart beat faster when he felt Minju's hand hold into his hands. He slowly gripped her hand not to tight, a sign that the two share the same feeling of loneliness.

Unknown for them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter