Chapter 23: Kris and Tiffany's Wedding

Love You Like A Fool

              The day of Kris and Tiffany wedding day…….

              Every gathers inside the reception hall. The bride waits in a waiting room by the entrance. Guests enter and greet the two families. Kris walks her dance team to a small room. Eunjung, Hyuna, IU, and Jokwon could not help but squeal seeing the beautiful Tiffany sit on the white comfort bench with decoration around and above her. Jun.K and Yesung walk side by side with Hoya, who is sad as he watches the woman he has been having crushes on for year marry another man.

              “You look really pretty today.” Hyuna compliment.

              “I’m so happy for you.” Said Eunjung giving her a hug.

              “Thank you, guys.” Said Tiffany with a smile.

              “Congratulation Tiffany.” Said Hoya, forcefully.

              “Thank you, Hoya.” She greeted him with a warm smile.

              Kris escorts another group into the waiting room. The seven girls happily walk up to her, each one giving her a hug.

              “Chughahae!!” Said the seven girls, happily.

              “Kamsahamnida.” Said Tiffany.

              “You are so beautiful today. I’m so happy for you.” Said Hyoyeon, emotionally.

              Sooyoung annoying push her aside. “Ignore her. She always acts like a mom.”

              “Yah! I put a lot of effort into my makeup.” Hyoyeon pout as she rests her hand on her hip.

              “I know. You brought your make up the bag and left in the car.”

              “I need to stay beautiful, so I can find myself a man.” Said Hyoyeon confidently.

              Sooyoung and Sunny put a pretend-vomit face on.

              “Ignore them.” Said Yoona was she sit beside Tiffany. “I can’t believe you’re a marry woman now. You look beautiful.” She compliments her. “Kris is a lucky man.”

              Tiffany feels her cheeks burning and shyly smiles. “Stop with the complimenting me. You’re making me shy.” She said.

              Jessica walks into the room and up to Tiffany with a bouquet in her hand. “Unnie. Get ready. The ceremony is about to start.” She said.

              “We got to hurry and find our seat.” Said Jokwon, dragging Hyuna and IU out of the room. Eujung and the rest leave shortly.

              Jessica smiles warmly with droplets of tears gliding down her cheeks. Tiffany reaches for her left hand and holds it tightly as the two sisters’ bonds heartedly. Mr. Jung entered the room. Walking up to the wheelchair and pushing it up to Tiffany,

“Are you ready?” Mr. Jung asked.

              “Yes, appa.” Said Tiffany.

              Mr. Jung carries her to the wheelchair. He pushes wheelchair out of the waiting room with Jessica following behind.

              “Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Today, we gathered for the lovely couple. The bond of your heart become one.” Said the announcer.

              Mr. Jung pushes the wheelchair up the aisle. His force himself to ignore Jessica, looking only at Tiffany. Jessica joins Siwon at the table near the stage. She wraps her arms around his right arm as she watches Tiffany and Kris facing each other, ready to say their vow for each other. The officiant read from the small brown book in his hand as Kris holds Tiffany’s hand. Jessica shed a couple tears as she watches and listen to Kris say his vow to Tiffany. A vow that fills both of their memories and Tiffany’s in it. Siwon glance to the side and sees Jessica in tears. He knows the tears were for Kris. He knows that she must be in a lot of pain watching the man she loves to marry another woman. There’s nothing he can’t heal the ache inside her heart but wipe the tears away gently. His soft gesture captures her attention. He grabs her left hand that’s wrap around his arm and slides it down to his hand. He holds her hand firmly.

              “If you need a shoulder. Use mine. I will always be here for you.” Siwon whispered.

              “Kamsahamnida.” Said Jessica with a smile. She leans on his shoulder and watches Kris and Tiffany exchange their wedding ring.

              The wedding continues with meals and drinks brought to the tables, music playing in the room with a few dancing at the center of the stage. All right girls—Jessica, Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Yoona, Yuri, Seohyun, Sunny—gather at Tiffany’s table while Kris goes greet the guests a couple tables away. They talk and laugh. Sunny, Sooyoung, and Yuri suggested they play a game to see how well Kris understand Tiffany. Siwon and Taecyeon stand by the tall table near the bar, discussing important matters.

              “Were you able to find out anything with the clip and information I sent you?” Siwon asked.

              Taecyeon glance at Yoona, who’s smiling and enjoying the time she’s having at the wedding before he answers Siwon question. “I was able to pull up a few things. From my end. Choi Seunghyun escapes prison a couple week ago during transportation to the next location, however, it was blocked and attacked by a few people. We believe it was his people rescuing him. They manage to steal the information and ability to create a plan in a short time to help Seunghyun escape. His location is unknown, but with the video clip, you sent me. I believe the bombing at Nickhkhun’s mom house was set up by two or more people.”

              Siwon’s eyebrows as he looks at Taecyeon in a disturbing mood. “What do you mean?”

              “Two bombs happen at the same time at a different place in the house. I searched deep about the bombing and discovered that the bomb was controlled by two different remote control which means there were two people at the house. Coincidently, someone with different identification was in Bangkok. I did a background check and there was no one with the name Lee Jae-Woon, but Yoon Doo-Joon was there.” Said Taecyeon as he slides his phone with information he retrieved from work to Siwon.

              Siwon picks up his phone and carefully go through the pictures that Taecyeon retrieved from the street camera in Bangkok around Nichkhun’s mom home. He grits his teeth as he recognized the pair of eyes he once saw and know many years ago. The eyes that nearly cost him everything.

              “Did you report this to Nichkhun?” Siwon asked as he hands the phone back to Taecyeon.

              “I’ve sent him the files last night.” Said Taecyeon, pick up the phone and put it in his pocket. “I’ve also come across something else. They’ve made a big purchase. Under a different name, Choi Daehee.”

              “Choi Dae-hee?” Said Siwon in slight shock.

              “Yes, your uncle name. The purchase was made through his name but deliver to a different address. I only manage to grab a few things before I get caught by my boss. It includes a few bombs.” Said Taecyeon.

              “What are they planning to do with the bombs?” Siwon question as he stares blankly at the table. Whatever it is, I can’t put Jessica in danger.

              The loud of cheering in the room got everyone attention. All eyes gather in the center of the room and see a row of chairs facing other. Siwon and Taecyeon look over and sees the ladies walk over to the chairs. The two of them grab their drink and walks over to the crowded and stand about ten feet away. Sooyoung went up to Kris, grab him by the wrist and walks over to the

              “We will be playing a game. It’s called ‘Searching for the bride’.” Said Sooyoung, excitedly.  “Assistant.” She called as she looks for Hyoyeon.

              Hyoyeon hurriedly walks back to the center stage with a cloth in her hand. She wraps it around Kris’s eyes, blinding him.

              “Alright. Eight ladies, please take a seat.” Sooyoung instructed.

              Eunjung push Tiffany to the end of the row. IU grab Jessica right hand and guide her to the seat next to Tiffany then follow by Taeyeon, Yuri, Sunny, Seohyun, Yoona, and Hyuna.

              “Before we start, I would explain the rules. The groom must find his bride blindfold and failed to do so will be punished by the other six girls seating on the chair. The groom will have 30 seconds each step he takes. He is allowed to touch the hand and face to see whether it is his wife or not. If the groom failed to find his wife by the shape of her face or the texture of her skin and hands, like I said before, beware of the six girls that are seated within the row.” Said Sooyoung with scary yet playful tone. “Groom, you may begin.”

              Hyoyeon guides him to the first person in the row, Hyuna. Hyuna put her hands up in between. Kris takes it and feels the softness of the back of the hand then move his hand to her jaws. Hyuna tries not to smiles. Kris hesitates and then shake his head. He moves from one to the next, feeling the lady’s hands and touching the jawline. He shakes his head constantly. Hyoyeon takes him to the next lady in the row, Jessica. Jessica looks at him nervously as she feels her heart beating fast. She hesitates to put her hands out. Kris takes her hand and feels the softness of her skin before he moves his hands to her face, starting at the jaw.

              “Jessica.” He whispered inside his head, recognizing her by her jawline and nose.   

              Jessica was uncomfortable seeing him standing and touching her jawline than slowly glide his thumb up to her lips. She grabs his hand and bites his wrist.

              “Ow!” Kris moves his hand back away. Everyone gasps in shock at Jessica action.

              “Kris.” Tiffany quickly reaches for his hand and sees the bite mark. “Are you okay?” She asked. Kris pulls the sleeve down as forceful smiles. He glances at Jessica unhappily as Jessica uncomfortable in her seat, trying to find a way to excuse herself.

              Siwon glance at Kris irritated as he walks up to Jessica. He reaches his hand out at Jessica. She grabs his hand and he pulls her out of her seat.  They leave the venue—the hotel hand-in-hand. Jessica careless where Siwon is taking her right now. All she wants is to leave this place.

Sitting in the car. Siwon presses on the ‘Gas’ pedal and enters the main road. The ride was quiet. Jessica staring out the window while Siwon focuses on the road. He glances at her from time to time, trying to read what’s in her mind. When the traffic light turns red. He takes off his jacket and gently put it over her. Jessica looks at his jacket before her eyes glide to him. He smiles softly then turn his head to the road and press on the ‘Gas’ pedal again. After a little over fifteen minutes, Siwon pulls into the parking spot on the side and front of a bright building.  

The engine of the car turns off. Siwon looks at her with a soft smile again. “We’re here.” He said, in a soft tone before leaving the car, walking around to her side, and open the door for her. He bends down and unbuckles her seatbelt.

              Jessica's cheeks rose light pink seeing how close he is to her. She has forgotten everything that has happened a while ago, but only to smell his sense in front of her. His gentleman gesture keeps melting her heart. Turning his head, he was only an inch away from her lips. Jessica feels her heart stop beating for a second.

              “You are really pretty tonight that it makes me lost in this world.” He said, softly. “I wonder…what you will look like on our wedding day. Will I be able to breathe?”

              Jessica smiles, “I don’t know. We’ll find out when the day comes. I might be the one that forgets how to breathe.” She said, lightheartedly. “You are very good looking. On our wedding day, you might even look more handsome. I’m not sure if the man I marry is real.”

              “I’m real for sure.” Siwon reaches for her right hand. “And I guaranteed you that I will hold your hand and walk with you down the aisle.”

              Jessica smiles as he back away, giving her space to exit the car without letting go of her hand. She looks at the building. The lights are all on. There are still people inside. Siwon walks her to the building. The two thick full-length glass doors open. Entering the building, Jessica was surprised to see two rows of 5 employees each, facing each other. The red carpet from the entrance makes her feels like a celebrity walking down the red carpet. The employees bow and greet Siwon and Jessica.

              Jessica steps closer to Siwon when they come to a stop. “What are we doing here?” She whispered to him.

              “To relieve a little stress and I have something for you to try on.” Said Siwon.

              Jessica looks at him confusedly. Siwon looks at the manager, who walks up to them.

              “She is waiting for the room on the left.” Said the manager. “I will have the horses ready when you are done.”

              “Kamsahamnida.” Said Siwon before he walks Jessica to the room. The manager opens the door for them. They enter the room. The manager closes the door. The designer stands up and greets the couple with a bow. “Annyounghaeseyo, Mr. Choi and Miss Jung.” Said the designer, politely.

              Siwon lightly bows his head as he walks up to the designer with Jessica, who still confused yet surprised.

              “The dress is ready.” Said The designer with smiles.

              Siwon looks at Jessica, “Go try on the wedding dress.” He said.

              Before Jessica could say any words, the designer Jessica into the space behind the curtain. The designer pulls the thick layer curtain, closing the space from Siwon. He takes a seat on the couch and grabs a glass of wine. He drinks the wine as he waits patiently for Jessica.

              A little over ten minutes, the curtain separate. Standing in the middle of the middle of the small room was his bride-to-be. A beautiful woman that has captured his eyes and heart. A woman that he’s willing to do anything to make her smiles again.

              Siwon stands and walks up to her. He was speechless—lost in his world as he stares at her with sparkle around his eyes. He couldn’t help but smiles in happiness.

              “What do you think?” Jessica asked.

              “It’s beautiful. You’re beautiful.” Said Siwon, astound. “You’re like an angel in this wedding dress.”             

              “Thanks to the designer for a perfect dress. Length, width, and height. It’s all perfect.” Jessica compliments as she gives the designer a smile.

              “Oh no, my work with have not been perfect if Mr. Choi did not give me the correct measurement.” Said the designer. “All thanks to him.”

              Jessica surprisingly looks at him. “How did you know my measurement?” She asked.

              “With good eyes, hard thinking, and observation.” Said Siwon, confidently. “I’ve to embrace you many times and hold you many times. I was able to guess your measurement.”

              “Hmm… You seem really good at this. It seems like this is not your first time.” Said Jessica, showing a little jealousy.

              “You’re my first.” Said Siwon, calmly. “The first to make me work so hard to get her to yes. The first to make me think and worries so much about. The first to make me put all my effort to make her smiles again.” He said as he wraps his arms around her. “Do you like the dress?”

              Jessica shakes her head playfully ‘no’. Siwon smiles replace with concern looks. “I love it.” She said with smiles.

              Siwon inhales and exhales in relief. He bends down and steals a kiss from her.

              It startles Jessica a little. She glances at the designer, who’s giggling, and then back at Siwon. “What was that for?”

              “For playing with me.” He said.

              “She’s watching us.” Said Jessica, shyly.

              “There’s nothing to hide. I want the world to see and know how important you are to me.” Said Siwon, sweetly.  He lowers his head, but Jessica stops him with her right hand at his lips.

              “Choi Siwon.” She shyly blushes.

              Siwon grabs her right hand and pulls it away from his lips. “Okay.” He said. “There should be another set of clothes on the table. Go change. We’re going to go horse riding.” He said.

              Jessica nods. Siwon steps out of the small room. The designer pulls the curtain close again. Siwon walks out of the room to talk to the manager while Jessica change.

              Ten minutes later, Jessica walks out of the room and sees Siwon standing in the lobby. He smiles as she walks up to him. He reaches his hand out, which, she holds onto as they follow the manager out to the ranch. Just twenty feet away from the building stand two horse by the wooden fences—one white and one caramel horse. Just about a couple feet away from reaching the horse, Siwon carries her up, startling her as he carries her to the horse. Jessica sits on the horse and holds onto the rope.

              “Please go slow.” He said with concern.

              Jessica begins riding the horse at a slow pace, but the excitement in her continues to build up as the soft breeze brushes against her. She picks up the pace. Siwon turns and signals the staff that’s waiting beside the other standby horse to come to him with the horse. He gets on the horse and rides the horse at a fast pace.

              “Jessica! Slow down!” He shouts worriedly.

              Jessica continues to ride the horse at a fast pace. All the sudden, the horse spook, Jessica lost her grip and fall off the horse.

              “Jessica!” Siwon shouted, frighten.

 

To be continued………………..