Chapter one: First Meet

Love You Like A Fool

           “Ladies and Gentlemen, we have reached our destination. Welcome to Paris, The city of loves and dreams. You may pull up the blinds and looked out the window. Thank you for joining us, Korea Air, and hope you have a pleasant trip.” Said the Captain.

            In the First Class section, row A on the left, is two young beautiful ladies stretching their arms, and combing their hair before standing up. A man that sat with them have gotten up on his feet and opened the cabin to get the bags; one plain black and two Louis Vuitton bags.

            “Afternoon Jessica, Tiffany.” Kris greeted them with soft smiles.

            “We’re are finally here.” Jessica happily said.

            “Yes we are.” Tiffany patted her head lightly. “Come on, lets’ get off the plane and get a better view of France.”

            Jessica excited nodded her head and held Tiffany right hand before strolling to the exit.

            “Merci. Au Revoir.” The flights attendants bowed to them.

            The three of them steps out of the plane and down a small hall to the airport of France. Vast of people walks back and forth to their gate or the food court. Voices were heard in every direction.

            “Where do we go from here?” Jessica asked.

            Looking around the place, Kris spotted the words “Baggage Claim” hanging on the ceiling. He pointed east at the sign.

            “We go that way.” Said Kris.

            Tiffany reach for Kris hand and held it before walking east to the baggage claim. Jessica caught it and uneasily looked away. Half an hour after the have gotten the luggage, the three of them excite the airport and into a taxi. Kris gave the driver the direction to the hotel. Sitting on the right side of the taxi, Jessica looked out the window. She observes closely at everything she sees and smiles when the taxi passed the Eifel Tower.

            “Wow, it beautiful.” Said Tiffany, looking out the same window as Jessica is.

            “We’re going to be here for four days.” Said Kris. “I’ll take you where ever you want.”

            “One day for my dad’s friend wedding.” Tiffany corrected him.

            “I almost forgot about that.” Kris smiles. Tiffany playfully slapped his chest.

            Jessica upsetly and jealously continues looking out the window.

            Finally arrived at the hotel, the driver drove into the drop-off. Two of the bellboy walked up to the door and open for them.   

            “Bonjour mesdames et messieurs.” The bellboys pleasantly greeted with smiles. “Bienvenue au coeur du triangle d'or, Le Tremoille hôtel.”

            Not fluent in French, Jessica just smiles and nodded as a greeting.

            “Hi.” Kris greeted them in English. “To the desk please?” he asked.

            The bellboy nodded, “This way.” He said with French accent.

            The bellboy guided them to the front check-in desk. Jessica stayed behind Tiffany and Kris—letting them do the talking while she check out the place. Looking up the ceiling, she spins herself around, following the arts connection of gods and line pattern. Moving her eyes with the lines, from the ceiling down to the walls, she is now farther away from Tiffany and Kris. Caught her interest, she followed the line. Walking without paying attention, the line finally stop and so was her eyes. A big Fountain Well, a man laid in the center with four little men at the edge of the circle and all is made of gold, place in the center of the room. Looking up at the ceiling and the walls again, all lines point at Well. Jessica cocked her head to the side—think for a little bit before she walked up to the Well, but bump into a hard figure and falls backward. The tall figure quickly reached his arms out—snakes around her skinny waist—pulled her body up toward him. Their eyes met in shock with lips an inch away from each other. With her hand place at his tone chest, one on the right and the other hand on the left chest, she felt his her beat. It was not slow, regular, but fast. Her lips become warm—super warm by his hot breathes. The feeling of thump-thump against her hands made her blushes. No movement and only staring at each other, it seem like the times have freeze for just second until the man’s phone rang. The man finally withdraws his arms back as Jessica shyly looked down and slides her bang behind her ears. Just a look, the man reject the called and tug his phone into the pocket inside his jacket.          

             He looked at Jessica with his right hand out, “Hi, sorry about earlier.” He said in English with gentle voice.

            Jessica gave a smile as she shook his hand, “Its’ fine.” She respond in fluent English.

            Looking at the handshake, she found it weird to shake hands and apologize. Usually shaking hand is only for greeting and introducing, but right now, he’s apologizing to her.

            “I’m Siwon.” He introduced himself to her before letting go of her hand.

            “Siwon? Siwon is a Korean name.” Said Jessica. “Are you Korean?” She asked.

            Siwon nodded his head. “Yes I am.”

            Jessica delightedly smiles. Her eyes sparkle in his eyes; the first time in his life, a girl smiles can sparkles her eyes. His felt his heart stop beating for a couple second as he gazed at her innocent smiles.

            “I’m Jessica Jung.” She introduced herself in Korean to him in a friendly way.

            “Beautiful name. It match well with you.” Siwon praised her.

            Suddenly a group of men appear and begins heading towards his direction. At the same time, Tiffany and Kris went looking for her in the lobby.

            “Jessica.” Tiffany shouted for her.

            “Là, il est.” Said one of the men loudly in French.

            “Faites-lui!” The leader of the gang shouted across the lobby as he pointed at Siwon.

            Standing in the center of the lobby with the crowds walking in and out of the hotel, it was hard for both groups to reach the person they wish to reach.

            “I got to go.” Said Siwon in a rush. “Nice meeting you.” He held her right hand up and gave a peck before running. Jessica shockingly held hand right tightly and carefully traces her fingers over the spot he kissed.

            “Why did he just kiss my hand? Is this how French say good-bye?” Jessica quietly whispered in her head as she watch him run out of the hotel. Tiffany and Kris finally reach her.

            “Jessica, why did you leave us?” Tiffany worriedly asked.

            “I just wanted to see what this Well is.” Said Jessica.

            Kris took a look at the Well behind Jessica and read the sign before looking back at the girls. “This is the four gods; Neptune, Amphitrite, Proteus, and Oceanus. The four sea gods.”

            “How did you know?” Jessica asked. Kris pointed at the thick stone sign below. “Oh.”

            Tiffany perceive at Jessica, noticing the way she pressed her hands securely against her chest. “Something wrong?” She asked.

            Jessica hesitated to answer, “Nothing” She shook her head.

            “Then why are you like these?” She asked.

            Jessica looked at herself—immediately apart her hands. “Just—something shock me.” She lied.

            “Are you okay?” Kris concernly asked.

            Jessica nodded her. “Yeah. So where is our room?”

            “4th floor, room 216.” Said Tiffany.

            “Mine is just beside you girls.” Said Kris.

            “Let go then.” Jessica smiles widely.

            Holding Tiffany hand, she excited pulled her to the elevator with Kris and the bellboy following behind with the bags and suitcases. From one ding to another ding, the elevator had passed two floors with 30 seconds. Looking through the gold glass, Jessica watched Kris and Tiffany quietly whispered and laughs. Her jealous rose once again and pain strike her heart as she tolerate with the whispered echoing in the elevator from them. The forth ding and the elevator have come to a stop with the door slide apart. The bellboy step out first to the side and held the door for them to step out before guiding them to their rooms. To the left hall and near the end, looking to the right are rooms 216 and 217—their rooms. The bellboy placed the luggage in beside the door before he take a bowed with pleasant sweet smiles and leave. Kris step to the door, slide the card key and the pop opened. Jessica storm into the wonderful room happily. Standing in the center, she spins around with her arms spread wide like dazzling in the field of flowers.

            “Wow, this place it beautiful. Boutique and moderate.” Jessica loudly spoke.

            Kris and Tiffany smiles at each other before strolling up to Jessica. Tiffany grabbed Jessica, turning Jessica body to face her.

            “This little girl, always astonished by something new.” Said Tiffany.

            “This is my first time here at Paris and in a fancy and elegant hotel like this. France is beautiful nature is a 100 times better than Seoul!” Jessica jolts excitedly. “Eonni, I want to go see the Eifel tower.”

            “Tomorrow, right now we have thing to unpack and contact dad’s friend.” Said Tiffany.

            “We need to rest too.” Said Kris.

            “I’m not tire.” Said Jessica. “I really want to go.” She pouted, holding onto Tiffany hand and swinging it lightly. “How about I go by myself?”

            “What—No.” Tiffany object. “Letting a little girl like you wandering a strange place, you will definitely get lost.”

            “I won’t. I bought a map at Incheon airport. I can use it.” Jessica persistently tries to convince Tiffany to let her go. “I’m not a little girl. This hotel is not hard to find. It’s located at the heart of the city.” Said Jessica. Tiffany hesitated. “Eonni, I can take care of myself. I won’t be long, only for two-three hours.” Jessica held two fingers up in front of Tiffany.

            “Jessica, this is France.” Said Kris.

            “I know.” Said Jessica. “I want to explore.” She looked at Tiffany, swinging her hand back and forth with more force. “Eonni.”

            “Fine. Two hours okay?” Tiffany negotiates with her.

            Jessica happily nodded, “Yes eonni.” She gave Tiffany a hug before leaving the room. Tiffany hopelessly sign standing the watching her sister excitedly leave the room. Kris warmly smiles as he placed his hand on her shoulder.

            “Come on, help me with the luggage.” Said Tiffany.

            Kris nodded before he walked to the door and dragged the luggage into the room.

            Exiting the hotel, she stop in the front of the door and inhale fresh Paris air deeply in before exhaling it nice and steady. She took the left turn and walked down the sidewalk. Passing from one store to another, she glimpse quickly at the clothing hanging by the windows. She stopped and closely observes the style for a moment before she continues to stroll down the street heading to the Eifel Tower. Crossing three big streets, she was nearly to her destination until someone bumped her again. This time no one catches—falling straight to the ground.

            “Ah.” Jessica let out a short painful noise.

            The person bump into her stop—turns around—and look at her. He quickly pace up to her, grabbed her hands, and dusts the dirt off.

            “Je suis désolé.”

            “Watch where you going!” Jessica angrily said in Korean. She looked up, wanting to remember the face, but only taken back by surprise. “You again.”

            Puzzled by her word, he looks up only to smiles again seeing her face. “Hi, we meet again.” He joyfully said.

            “What’s wrong with you? You bump into me two times already.” Jessica complained.

            “I’m really sorry, there is just something…”

            “Obtenez lui et la fille!” The leader of the group shouted as he firmly pointed at Siwon.

            Siwon shot an irritated glare at them before looking back at Jessica—grabbed her right hand—and pulled her up. He dragged her with him, running away together in Paris. Jessica shockingly gazes at Siwon as she run with him. Confused by his action yet shock when he grabbed her hand. She was speechless and in a mess.

            “Wait where are we going?” Jessica asked. “Where are you going? Why am I running with you? Why are you being chased by those guys?”

            “Now it not the time to ask me questions. Just trust me, I won’t hurt you.” Siwon affirm her.

            Without questioning him anymore, Jessica just do as he said—trusting him. Though they are stranger—chased by a group of French guys in Paris, Jessica put her trust to him as if they have known each other for a very long time.

 

To be continue………………..

Translation:
Merci. Au Revoir = Thank you. Goodbye.
Bonjour mesdames et messieurs = Hello ladies and gentlemen. 
Bienvenue au coeur du triangle d'or, Le Tremoille hôtel = Welcome to the heart of the Golden Triangle, The Le Tremoille Hotel. 
Là, il est = There he is.
Faites-lui! = Get him!
Je suis désolé = I’m sorry.
Obtenez lui et la fille! = Get him and the girl!
 
Please comments and thankyou.