Be Happy

Flower Boys Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

After Dara is calm done already, Chanyeol persuades her to talk to Luhan straight away that night, because he doesn't want Luhan to lack his sleep again. He doesn't want his hyung to worried over nothing. That's why Dara and Chanyeol are now in front of the door of Luhan and Chanyeol's apartement. Dara bites her lips nervously while standing behind Chanyeol who's opening the door, "Are you sure he's still awake Chanyeol-ah? How about he's sleeping already? I don't want to disturb him". "Don't worry noona, I'm sure he's still awake and you will never be a disturb to us, just come in" calmed Chanyeol smiling then gesturing Dara to come in.

Their apartement is neat and tidy as usual, but Dara seems to be busy in her own thought to realize that. Chanyeol dropped his bag on the sofa, then smiles weakly while looking at Dara who's clearly not in her right stage, 'She likes him that much, huh?'. That moment doesn't last too long though, he quickly grins like he always does, "Just come into his room noona, it's near the bathroom, it has "L" sign on the door so I think you won't get it wrong. Please leave the door open though, I don't want anything else to happen" said him chuckles softly. Dara smiles weakly while looks at him meaningfully, how she wishs she can reply his kindness............."Thank you Chanyeol-ah, really................Thank you".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan was lying on his bed listening to some mucics to his iPod, hoping that the slow musics will made him sleepy. 'If I can't sleep again tonight I'm not sure I'm going to be alright. I already feel kind of ill today, please let me sleep today god.........' hoped him.

He suddenly hears knocks on his door, "Just come in Chanyeol-ah", and he waits for around 30 seconds yet he's still not coming. He removes his earphone and walk into his door, "What's wro-" and how surprised he is. The woman who's been avoiding him, the woman who is the main victim why he can't sleep three nights in a row is now standing in front of his door. He only stares at her in disbelieve. Dara smiles upon seeing his expression, "May I come in?", and Luhan finally back to his right state, "Su-sure noona, w-welcome" and then she walks slowly into his bedroom, staring at the interiors.

His bedroom is a categorized as neat and tidy too, just like the other part of his apartement. He has one black queen-sized bed, with dark blue sheets with pillows and bed cover that seems to come in package covering it, and black nightstan with a bedside lamp on it on the left side, and the windows on the right side. He also has one medium black cupboard with some drawers and one large mirror on it. There's a small black bookshelf that contains his books, and a set of black desk with a chair with a laptop on it. It has blue wallpaper covering the wall, and it also has some pictures hanging on it too. He also has some Manchaster United merchandises all over his bedroom. It looks like his bedroom is the opposite of his appearance, because it gives a mature feeling.

Luhan was trying to close the door when Dara interupted him still smiling, "Just let it open, Luhan-ah. Chanyeol said so". Luhan kinds of surprised when he heard that, but he does it anyway, "O-okay noona" and then he walks into his bed and sit, "Please sit on the chair noona". Dara kinds of puzzled when she heard that, because his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter