Bom is Back!

Flower Boys Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

This is Sunday, and Sunday means a break for Dara because she only closes her shop in Sunday and some public holidays. She's at her kitchen now, preparing for her breakfast; but her mind keeps wondering about something else, about someone to be specific. 'What does he mean he can make an exception for me? Does this mean I don't have to be quiet to be his ideal girl? Does this mean he.......likes me too?'  thought Dara wrinkling her eyebrows while cracking some eggs for her omelette. She bites her lips nervously while flipping her omelette on the pan, 'And why did he kissed me yesterday? It's only a soft peck on the cheek but still.....'.

Dara sighs hopelessly while sitting on her dining table and eating her omelette. Thinking about Luhan honestly makes her feel mixed of happy, nervous, embarassed...........you name it. She feels like she's 15 years old again who just got her first love. At first, she thought she just has a little crush with Luhan because he's caring and kind to her, but the more she learns about him; the more she knows that he fits her ideal types perfectly. He looks so pretty and feminine sometimes but he likes sport and he seems to love teasing her so much now, and his kiss yesterday makes him appear to be kind of bold; and honestly? He looks so hot.

Dara can feels her cheeks are heated up again, 'Get yourself together Dara! Why do you think about him like that, he's the same age as Sanghyun! 6 years younger than you! Although I'd prefer a younger guy, but I want him to be older than Sanghyun!' thought her shaking her head strongly. Her eyes wonders around the living room again, 'He's too young, and I'm almost 29 already......my time's of dating is gone, I need to looking for a guy who's ready for marriage, while Luhan is just 23; I'm not sure he's ready for a responsibility like this, he's still young; I'm sure he still wants to experience the fun of dating and stuff' thought her sadly, with little tears in her eyes.

Just when Dara is about to cry, she heard her cellphone rings a familiar ringtone. "Bom, Bom, Bom, Bommie wasoyo~", that ringtone makes her flinched a bit, because it's specific to her bestfriend, Bom. 'Why does she call me at this hour? Isn't it midnight in San Francisco already?' thought her while touching the answer button on her phone, "Yeoboseyo?"; and she heard some ruckus in the back instead of her answering, Dara almost disconnect the call when she suddenly hears, "Yoeboseyo? Dara-ya, it's me, Bom! I'm back at Korea already, can I stay at your place 'til I can find a place? I forgot to tell you about my flight yesterday, so I'm realllllllly sorry but can you please pick me up at the Incheon airport too? I brought too much things and I doubt it will fit in the cab, pleaseee?" pleaded Bom cutely over the phone ignoring the stares people giving her at the airport. "Aigoo, you never change at all, aren't you Park Bom-ssi? Okay, okay I will go fetch you, just wait there in a restaurant like you always does and text me the name later" chuckles Dara hearing that. "You know me so well, Darong! Okay, see you later, I love you" ended Bom. 'Bom will always being Bom, isn't she? How can she suddenly called me asking for to be picked up at 9 a.m? Really.......' chuckled Dara to himself then makes her way to the bathroom to take a shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dara is arriving in the airport now. She parks her car and makes her way to the restaurant where Bom is waiting for her; and she can't express how happy she is when she founds her best friend for more than 10 years, sitting on a chair while munching her foods like she always does. "Bom-ah!" smiled her while walking to her table. Bom looks at her direction and wave her hand happily; motioning Dara to sit on the chair in front of her, "Come here Darong!". Dara sits in the chair and laugh seeing her best friend, "You don't change at all even we haven't meet for around 4 years, you know?er". "Of course, you're not the only one who can keep that young looking face here" responded Bom with her teasing smile and laugh with her too.

Dara called the waitress and ordering a cup of green tea and then she turns her attention to watching Bom's eating her ice cream happily, "How's America Bom? Are the foods delicous? Do you find your ideal man already?" chuckled her. Bom paused her eating with a spoon still in smiling happily, "Yes the food is! I eat too much 'til I had to lost some weights during my first year there, but overall I'm happy about the food" but her smile changed into pouting in an instant, "No, I haven't found anyone. I have some boyfriends but I still can't the one, how about you?".

Their coversation stop there because Dara's green tea is coming. After she smiled politely to the waitress, she turns her attention to Bom again. She sips her green tea slowly wondering, 'Should I tell her about Luhan....? Maybe I should, it's no use lying to her anyway, she would just knows'. Dara sighs slowly and said, "Actually I'm not dating anyone but there's a guy I've been kind of interesting to. He's Chinese, he lives in front of my place, he's kind, caring, flower boy, younger than me or to make it short he's my perfect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter