Their First Date

Flower Boys Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

The dinner is done and Bom and Dara are back in Dara's place. They already changed their clothes into pajamas, getting ready for sleep. Bom was pouring her tea, because she has a habit that she can't go to bed without a cup of tea; when she saw Dara is smiling and giggling all by herself on the sofa, like she's so happy about something. 'What happen to her? Is she going crazy?' thought Bom furrowing her eyebrows in confusion then walk and sit beside Dara. "Why you are smiling and laughing all by yourself? Have you gone crazy?" asked Bom sipping her tea. "Maybe I am.............." sighed her slowly. Her answer makes Bom even more curious, so she puts her cup on the coffee table and focusing her attention 100% to Dara, "What happen? Did Luhan asked you for a date or something?" asked Bom bluntly. Instead of answering, Dara stays silent and Bom can clearly see that she's blushing madly, so her guess must be right. She gasps loudly then grapping both of Dara's shoulders and shaking her wildly, "Oh. My. God. Really?! How did he said it?! Did you say yes?!". "Y-yah, you're hurting me Bommie!" screamed Dara loudly trying to release herself from Bom's tight grip.

"Oops, sorry. But how did he asked you? Judging from you expression; I know you agreed to go with him, so when you two will go?" chuckled Bom after released Dara from her tight grip. Dara chuckles softly for a moment then answered, "He asked me casually in front of the toilet for a date tomorrow, such a not romatic situation isn't it?". "It's better than being asked just to prove that he can impressed me" muttered Bom very softly; but unfortunately Dara heard it; which makes her instantly gawking with eyes widen, "Someone from EXO asked you for a date?! Who's that lucky and brave man?!". Bom sighs softly and responded, "It's Kris". Dara's smile grows wider with her 'I-know-it' gaze, "How did he asked you? And what does it mean by proving that he can impressed you?" asked Dara half-squealing. "I accidently said he looks hot and all then he asked does that mean I like him then I said even I think he looks hot doesn't mean I like him, because I don't even know his personality yet. Then he asked me for a date sometimes to prove that he can impress me, and I agreed" answered Bom rolling her eyes. "Really?! I think it's just an excuse so he can went for a date with you" laughed Dara. "Well, maybe...........he's not bad himself anyway, and I don't mind younger guys as long as they're hot" winked Bom. "You seriously sound like a pedo-noona".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dara is sitting on the chair in her shop and continously looking at the clock. She can't help but feeling nervous because it's their first date. Well, technicall it's not a first date because they already spent a day just for the two of them before; but this time is the official one. Bom convinced her so many times this morning to the point she almost screamed at her because she looks too nervous; she can recalled Bom saying "Don't be nervous, just be yourself. It's not like he doesn't know your true-self anyway, you would be alright, trust me", and she knows that she's right. Bom even lets Dara to choose her own outfit this time because she really wants Dara to be her true-self, which is a rare case. Dara bites her lips anxiously while tapping her fingers, 'It's almost 3 pm......will he come here on-time? He said it would be in 3 pm today, right?'.

Dara sighs slowly then decided to play with her phone to wasting her time. Soogeun is here and there's no customer now anyway. She was busy texting Sanghyun when someone asked, "I'm buying a rose, it's 2.500 won isn't it? Here you go". Dara accepts the money and place it on the drawer, and then she looks up to the customer's face "Yes, and thank y-" and her smiles instantly change into confused expression because the customer looks too familiar and now he's laughing his heart out. Dara instantly gets up and hit his chest repeatedly "Yah! What so funny, huh?! Luhan-ah!". Luhan stops his laughing and then grabs both of Dara's hands so she can't hit him anymore,  "You don't even realized that it was me even when you heard my voice, how can you don't recognize my voice? I guess you're too busy with your phone" pouted him pretending to be sad. 'How can someone looks this adorable and cute!' blushed Dara turning her face to avoid Luhan's gaze; which makes him smirked. He then pinched Dara's cheek softly, "Don't be mad at me, noona. I'm not really sad, don't you worry" chuckled him. Dara still refusing to look straight at him but she's checking Luhan's attire from the corner of her eyes, 'Does he just got back from his campus so he's wearing a backpack? And how can someone looks so attractive even when he's just wearing casual clothes?' blushed her. 

Luhan is wearing this<3

Luhan looks at Dara's eyes and now that she's checking him; even she pretends that she doesn't. 'Her shyness makes her even more adorable' smiled him. He likes it when she's feeling nervous and embarassed because of him, so of course he won't waste this chance of teasing her, "If you want to check me out, just do it openly noona. Anyway, you look cute yourself, as usual" smirked him then smiling.

Dara is wearing this, without the sunglasses and she lets her hair down :3

Dara blushed slightly hearing his compliment, but she gets herself together and now looking straight at him again, "I wasn't checking you out but thanks for your compliment. Why are you buying a rose from my shop anyway?". "Mmmmmm why do I?" responded him pretending to be wondering about something with teasing smile on his face. His response makes Dara rolls her eyes while smiling in amusement, and she's about to respond when he suddenly grabs the rose he just bought from the table, "As long as I know, flower is a must for the first date, especially if the girl likes it and she's as beautiful as flowers, am I right?" asked him giving the rose to Dara. "R-really? Well, thank you, Luhan-ah. Even though this is a flower from my own shop........." chuckled her then sticks her tongue out. Luhan pinchs her cheek again and laugh, "Anyway, we need to go now, noona. It's 3.30 pm already. Shall we?" smiled him gently offering his hand. Dara takes his hand then shaking her head softly and both of them walk to Luhan's car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are we going to go anyway?" asked Dara securing her seatbelt. "To one of my favorite place that happens to be yours too, if Bom noona is right" smiled Luhan starting the engine of his car. "You asked Bom? When?" asked Dara curiously; because as long as she knows, Bom hasn't met him again since last night. "It's a secret" chuckled Luhan. "Okayyy, okay, Mr.Lu. Anyway, do you went straight from the campus?". "Yes, why?". Dara sighs slowly while her mind is having a battle whether she should ask him this or not; and she decided yes in the end, "Do you popular in campus? Like popular by means many girls chasing after you?". Luhan thinks for a few second then answered, "Yeah, I guess so. But it's not just me though, it's more like EXO is popular. Why are you asking me about girls, noona? Are you jealous?" smirked him turning his head to Dara then focus driving again. "W-who said I'm jealous?! I'm j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter