Dinner at Dara's and Truth or Dare

Flower Boys Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Days had passed since that incident, but both Dara and Luhan decided to just ignore their feelings. It's not like they can talk about it when Chanyeol is always with them, anyway.

Sometimes both of them are come to her shop to help her or just being her accompanies. Chanyeol is actually kind of a good worker when he has no friend to joke with, so they're being really helpful.

Because of that, Dara decided to thank them by inviting them to her place and have dinner together, just like what they did to her. She promised to hang out with them actually, but the 12 guys said they'd rather she cooks for them. They said they're curious about her cooking and how her place looks like. It makes Dara happy to hear that, so of course she just agreed.

This is the morning of the day which they promised that they will have a dinner together and to be honest, Dara is excited about it. She doesn't like to have dinner all by helself, it makes her feel kind of lonely, because she usually always has dinner with all of her family and she misses their accompany. Although sometimes she would eat with Chanyeol and Luhan, she still would eat all by herself mostly. And today she would eat with 12 loud and funny guys, of course she would be happy.

She left her flower shop at 4 pm and ask her employee to replace her, because she has to cook alone for 12 guys plus herself, and it would take a long time for sure. She already bought the ingredients, so all she has to do is just cooking now.

It's summer now so she decided to cook Samgyetang, a tradisional Korean chicken soup. Because apparently, as they say in Korea, the best way to beat the heat is with the heat: words of wisdom from a culinary tradition where health and deliciousness converge seamlessly.

Samgyetang (chicken ginseng soup)

She also decided to makes Naengmyeon, a buckwheat noodle dish, which garnished with sliced beef, boiled egg, cucumber, and pear. And she will makes Patbingsoo as the dessert too. Patbingsoo is a dessert made of ice chips, fruit, rice cake, sweetened milk, and syrup.

 

                                                                                                                       Patbingsoo    

 Naengmyeon                                                                                                                                           

         

 

                                    

Dara's cooking when there's knocks on her door. She looks at the clock and it's only 5 pm, 'Are they already come........? But it's only 5 pm?' thought her. She decided to open the door in the end anyway, and she's right, here they are, the EXO guys, standing in front of her apartement. Dara's kind of surprised because even she already knows that there are 12 of them, seeing all of them in once still a little bit too much. Hey, who doesn't get surprised seeing 12 handsome guys in front of you door?

"Welcome to my apartement guys! You guys are early, I haven't finished cooking the dishes" greeted Dara chuckles softly. "We're sorry if we come too early noona, these guys seem to can't wait any longer........I hope we don't surprise you or something" replied Luhan smiling. "Of course you don't! Come in!".

Dara's apartement structure is the same as Luhan and Chanyeol's. It has two bedrooms, one bathroom and one large room that divided into living room, kitchen, and dining table.

The kitchen part gives you feminine vibe with white marmers are dominating the surface of the light brown wood counters, with one large white fridge, white stove and pink transparant kitchen shelves. It has many cooking tools like oven, dishwasher, mixer, microwave etc. It also has a white sink on one of the counter.

The dining table is one medium rectangular shaped light blue table with white colored comfortable dining chairs which fitted for 5 people. It also has a vase of flowers on the table.

The living room consist of white large sofas in front of the 42' TV with DVD player beneath it,  a transparant coffee table with some magazines on it and a large rug below it in front of the sofa, there are also several pink bookshelves, a set of pink stereos, and white medium gardening shelves with some plants on it.

Some white marbles are being used to cover the kitchen area, a light brown wallpaper for the dining table area, and a light pink wallpapaer for the living room area.

Upon seeing her apartement, Kyungsoo commented, "I guess your favorite color is pink and white, am I right noona?" chuckle him. Dara kind of embarassed to hear that, because well..........she's almost 30 already yet she still loves pink which always considered as young girls' color, but she repli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter