Another First Date

Flower Boys Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"Stop sulking noona, isn't this place beautiful? It's one of my favorite restaurant" smiled Kris trying to makes Bom stop ignoring him; which Bom responds by stay silent while browsing through the menu. Kris and Bom are in a restaurant which Kris is (forcely) taking her. The restaurant name is Trattoria Molto, with minimum distractions and a relaxing, home-like ambiance; plus great foods, Trattoria Molto no doubt is a great restaurant for a first date.

"I recommend for their authentic Italian pasta, but the steak is a satisfying treat on its own too" smiled Kris still trying to makes Bom talking to him; but again, Bom stays silent. Kris sighs slowly then shaking his head in amusement, "Come on, noona, stop ignoring me. People are supposed to talk in their first date aren't they?". "How is this a date when I was being brought here forcely" muttered Bom still flipping the menu annoyedly. "Okay, I'm sorry for taking you here forcely your highness, but I already asked your assistant to clean your office, and you look beautiful, no need to worry" smiled him teasingly. Bom gasps a little hearing that because well..........he's right in every point, but she decided to knock it off, "W-who's worrying for not look beautiful when just meeting you" answered her. Unfortunately, even though Bom's trying her best to pretends that she's ok and Kris' remark doesn't affect her at all, Kris still can see her little reddened cheeks; which means she's blushing and he's obviously right.

'Seems like I hit the bull's eye, stop denying it noona~' thought Kris smiling to himself looking at Bom's expression; but he decided to stop teasing Bom even though it's fun, because well, he needs her to talk to him. "Okay, okay, I believe you. So, since we're on a date right now, let's just know each other better, how was your day noona?" asked him handing the menu to the waitress. "My day was fine 'til someone ruined it by forcely taking me on his so called first date". "But that someone is taking you to a beautiful restaurant, isn't he?" smirked him in response.

Bom's rolling her eyes in amusement for the response, "Okay, okay, he is. I forgive you, Kris Wu, since this is a beautiful restaurant and seems like your motive is good and all, how was your day?" smiled her. "My day was alright, I went to campus as usual then went to your office". Bom nods slowly hearing his answer, and she suddenly remembers something, "Oh yeah, you never told me about your major in your university aren't you?". Kris furrows his eyebrows then scratch his head slowly, "I haven't told you? My bad, well I'm majoring in Sport noona"

"Ohhhh no wonder you were so good when we played basketball and so tall!" gasped Bom with her eyes widened. "Thanks I guess, I can teach you if you want noona, since you seem like you're not that good in sport" chuckled him softly then gives her his usual smirk. "Who said I'm not good at sport? I used to be good in school and university you know, it's just I get older so........." flushed Bom in embarassment; which makes Kris laughs again at her.

Kris stops with his laughing session because Bom forces him too; he chuckles slowly instead and asked, "What do yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter