A Day in Park Flower Shop

Flower Boys Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

As usual Dara is alone at her flower shop. Because her flower shop is small, she only has one employee to help her takes care of it but today he's taking a break. It's not like she needs him so much though, it's mostly always fine by herself.

Her flower shop is just like another small shop. The area of the shop is 6x6 m2. It has "Park Flower Shop" sign on the door, some of the walls are made of motives glasses, some are made of transparant glasses and even the door is made of glasses too, so it gives anyone a green house vibe. Inside the shop, there are many white shelves and cream colored basket with a lot of different kind of flowers on it. There's also a TV on the wall, a set of stereo and speakers and even a refrigerator. The shop also has a light green table with two chairs where Dara usually sits, it's the place for the buyers to pay or if they have another requests too.

Dara just had her lunch and it's 2 pm already, but there's no sign of Luhan&Chanyeol coming and she begins to wonder, 'Where are them? I'm sure Luhan said they'd come around 1 pm, but now it's 2 pm already.......' thought her while biting her lips in anxious. Truth to be told, Dara has been anticipating for them since morning because usually she has her mother or her dongsaengs who accompany her, but now she's all alone. Even though there are some customers today..........well, it doesn't change her feelings much.

Just when Dara is about to released another sigh, the doorbell is ringing which means someone's coming, and her expression changes instantly when she saw it's Luhan and Chanyeol who are coming. 

Her joyful expression doesn't last for long though, because after that there are four more people who passed the door, yes, they're Kai, Sehun, Kyungsoo, and Kris. She stares at them in confusion for a second because as long as she can remembers, Luhan said nothing this morning about bringing some of the gang to her shop, but she's back to her smiling self because she likes it when there are a lot of people around her, 'The more, the merrier!' she thought.

Even though Dara only changes to her confused expression for a second, Luhan seems to recognize it and said, "Sorry that I didn't tell you this morning, noona. The moment Chanyeol told them about we're coming to your shop, they insist to go to so I have no choice" while stratching his non-itchy head as usual with sorry look in his face. All Dara can does is just laugh at his expression and replied, "It's ok, Luhan-ah. I'm actually happy, the more, the merrier right?", which Chanyeol happily interrupted, "See? I told you noona would be fine, hyung! She's kind so I'm sure she won't mind, right noona?" while grinning as usual. While still smiling, Dara is tip-toeing and pinch Chanyeol's cheek and asked, "Of course it is, Chanyeol. I doubt about the kind part though, well I don't know that there are 6 grown-up guys who are coming so I'm sure the snacks that I already prepared aren't enough. Please watch my shop for a moment while I'm going upstairs, will you guys?" and then goes out from the door while anyone is too busy with their own thoughts to reply.

'Wow she pinched my cheek! She just TOUCHED me' thought Chanyeol while still holding his cheek which Dara's pinched. The rest of the guys are busy with their own thoughts too, like 'He's really happy isn't he?" from Kai while looking at Chanyeol with his usual smirk, 'He's so happy......well who wouldn't be happy if it's a pretty girl like Dara.........okay wtf that I'm thinking' from Kris who changed his amusement expression to his confused expression in a second, 'He should try to be not too obvious with his feelings seriously, anyway what is the name of this flower...?' from Kyungsoo with his meaningful smile then who walks away from the rest of the guys to one of the shelf, until 'Why I feel kind of mad when she JUST pinched his cheek? It's nothing big isn't it? You shouldn't be mad Luhan, you're a grown up man, don't act like this!' from Luhan who tries his best to hide his annoyance and gain his composure again. Then he looks at the other guys who seem busy with their own thoughts or anything which they do and sigh, 'Seems like no one notices' thought him.

But he's wrong, there's someone who seems don't notice anything and busy looking at the white roses, but he does. 'Luhan hyung is jealous, isn't he? Poor him, maybe I should make it to him somehow' thought Sehun while chuckled to himself and then smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of them were busy looking through the flowers when Dara came, and it makes Dara kind of surprised, 'I don't know they like flowers.......' thought her.

Luhan seems to be the first one to notice her coming and then greet her with his joyful smile, "There you are noona, if you were gonna take any 5 minutes more maybe I will fetch you in the upstairs" then laugh. Which Dara responded, "Aigoo I'm sorry Luhan-ah, the lift took such a long time geez" while shaking her head lightly and then smile at hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter