Finally Meeting Them

Flower Boys Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Dara glanced at Luhan whom driving her car while biting on her lower lip worriedly. "Are you sure you want to accompany me fetching them, Luhan-ah? You've never meet them before, you know".

Luhan glanced back at her while furrowing one of his eyebrow in amusement. 'She sure is worrying too much about this' thought him smiled to himself. "I've told you numerous times that I'm sure, aren't I noona? Well, that's why I want to accompany you, so I can meet your family properly".

Dara only huffed softly in response. Luhan noticed his girlfriend's weird behavior about this when he thinks she shouldn't worry too much about this, actually. "What's wrong with your family meeting me, anyway? Don't tell me you haven't told them that you have a boyfriend now?".

Dara shaked her head in response. "Nope, they know. I just told them last night and they seem to eager to meet you but..............". She closed her eyes then sighed slowly. "Our age difference........".

"What's wrong with our age difference? I know we're six years apart, but it doesn't really mean anything you know, age is just a number".

"But still..........you're the same age as my little brother, won't it make them feel weird or something? How if they don't approve us?". Dara asked worriedly while hanging her head low, gazing at her own legs.

Luhan gives her his small smile and his hand slowly making it's own way to Dara's hand and squeeze them softly. "Don't worry, they will. What matters the most in a relationship is love, after all. As long as they know that both of us love each other, I believe everything's will be okay, trust me".

Dara squeezed his hand softly back in response and gives him her smile too. ".........you're right".

Luhan's smile grows wider and then he pats Dara's cheek slowly. "And please have a little confidence is your lovely boyfriend, noona".

Dara rolled her eyes in amusement at him instead of replying and moved his hand from her cheek. 'I always believe in you, Luhan-ah, although there's no way I'm gonna say that' smiled her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Umma! Appa! Gaettong-ah!" hugged Dara to each of her family members whom gladly hug her back. She looks at her left and right but Durami is nowhere to be seen. "Where is Durami?".

"She has works to do so she can't come, sadly" replied Mrs.Park then noticed Luhan who has been standing beside Dara all along. "And this must be your boyfriend! Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Dara's mom, Park Hasun imnida (Not Dara's mom real name), nice to meet you" smiled her to Luhan while bowing her head in pleasant.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Jinsung (Again, not real name) imnida, as you can see I'm Dara's dad, nice to meet you" smiled Mr. Park while bowing his head in pleasant too.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Dara-noona's nam-dongsaeng, Park Sanghyun imnida, nice to meet you" smiled Sanghyun while bowing too.

"Ne, annyeonghaseyo, I'm Dara-noona's boyfriend, Luhan-imnida. Nice to meet all of you too" replied Luhan with his dazzling smile while bowing to each one of Dara's family.

"Aigoo, such a nice and good-looking young man! How come you can have a boyfriend this handsome without telling us for such a long time, Dara-ya?". Mrs. Park clapping her han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter