A Conflict

Flower Boys Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

P.S: In case you didn't know; Choi Minho is SHINee's Minho

"Who is this noona?" Luhan asked while staring at Dara then to Minho, and back to Dara again; with confusion and a little bit jealousy clearly written on his face.

Dara gasped and immediately regained her sense back and released herself from Minho's embrace in a snap. She bit her lips while looking at both Luhan and Minho alternately; wondering how she should be explaining this.

She cleared and motioned her hand towards Luhan. "Minho-ya, this is Luhan; he's..........my boyfriend" she gave a small smile to Luhan whom keeping his gaze on Minho instead of returning her smile.

Minho placed a hand on his chest; faked a gasp while staring back at Luhan. "Ouch, you have a boyfriend already, noona? I'm hurt".

Luhan furrowed his eyebrows then gave Dara his 'what-does-he-mean' look while motioning his eyes toward Minho.

Minho noticed Luhan's gaze towards Dara and smirking, "Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Minho imnida. I'm Dara noona's ex-boyfriend. It's a pleasure to meet you" bowed him.

Luhan bowed back to him then took Dara's hand in his while dragging her so she's standing beside him now. "Annyeonghaseyo, Luhan imnida. I'm Dara-noona's boyfriend and yeah, it's a pleasure to meet you too" said him while placing his arm protectively around Dara. His eyes are smiling, like usual; but anyone could clearly noticed the dangereous look in his eyes.

Dara was still in shock of Luhan being protective, because it's not usual for him to be like this. 'Is he............jealous?' thought her giddily on the inside; but she noticed the tense between these two men are getting heavier and she needs to do something as soon as possible or only God knows what will happen.

Dara tapped her forehead lightly; pretending that she remembered something. "Oh, Luhan-ah, there's something I need you to help me with" she turned from Luhan to Minho, "Nice to meet you again Minho-ya, but I have something to do today so.........talk to you later I guess?".

Minho broke the staring down contest beetween him and Luhan then turned to her, "Okay, see you later noona; your number is still the same right?" smiled him. "May I ask for what purpose you want to know his number?" interrupted Luhan when Dara even answered. Minho changed his smile back to his smug expression back in a second and turned to Luhan, "Chill, dude. Dara-noona and me are people

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter