The Questions, The Answers and..............The Explanations?

Flower Boys Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Luhan puts down a cup of tea on the coffee table then sit on the sofa. "What is it that you want to talk to me Sanghyun-ah?".

Sanghyun sips his tea slowly and look at Luhan with his serious expression. "I understand your relationship with Dara-noona, but it doesn't mean I'm accepting it yet".

Luhan flinchs a little bit at his remark. 'Does this mean he doesn't like me......? But he looked so accepting before'. Sanghyun notices Luhan's nervous gesture and give him his friendly smile. "Don't worry, it's not like I hate you or something. I just want to ask you some questions".

He sighs relievedly but slightly furrowed his eyebrows in confusion not too long after that. "What questions are that, Sanghyun-ah?".

Sanghyun sips his tea slowly again then put his cup on the coffee table. "I know you love my noona, it's so obvious from the way you act all musy towards her" smirked him then continued "But, why her though? I'm at your age man so I know it's not a typical thing for guys in our age to date a girl- a woman to be exact- who is 6 years older than us. What does she have that other girls in our age or other girls in general don't?".

Luhan stares at him, thinking about his question; and a smile begins to appear on his face. His eyes look into the space with such a loving gaze; it's almost look like Dara is standing right in front of him. Seeing how his possible candidate of future brother-in-law's state of just thinking about his noona; Sanghyun can't help but smiled. 'How can he makes that kind of expression just from the thought of Dara noona? I know he loves her, I just don't predicted it would be this much'.

Luhan's diverting his gaze back to Sanghyun after being busy with his thought for some minutes. He chuckled slowly at the thought of Dara and begin to speak. "Everything in her is what other girls don't have. I know this must sounds super cheesy to you, but I love everything about her. The moment when I saw her, knew her, got to know her better; I know that she's the girl that I've been looking for. I can't believe on how comfortable I am with her now even though we've only dated for around 3 months. She's no perfect and she has her flaws, sure; but I love her at her best and will still love her too at her worst, that's one thing for sure".

The moment Luhan finished his sentences, all Sanghyun does is just look at him speechlessly; and begin to clap his hands softly. "Wow...................such deep and amazing words, Luhan-ah. Are you sure those words aren't from romantic book or something?".

Luhan rolled his eyes as he's saying Please in response while Sanghyun just laughed. He stops laughing after a minute then turned serious again. "I know you much you love her and all, but just like you said before; you guys have only dated for 3 months. How if these feelings that you feel is only the new-couple syndrome? How can you be so sure that she's............the love of your life?".

"I personally think love doesn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter