Graduation Day

Flower Boys Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"Luhan-ah, stop moving. How am I supposed to fix your hair if you keep moving" grumbled Dara annoyedly with a comb in her hand, trying to stop Luhan whom keep moving right and left while sitting on her dressing table.

Luhan glanced at Dara through the mirror and grinned. "I'm sorry noona, but I'm just too happy! I can't believe it's finally my graduation day! I finally graduated after looooong five years!". Luhan pumped his fist with so much passion, still grinning.

Yes, after a month of having a battle of blood and tears on his final essay and stuff; Luhan is finally graduating. Today is his graduation day and he asked Dara to accompany him; being his couple and to meet his mother.

Dara furrowed her eyebrows in amusement and chuckled softly. "I seriously think something is wrong with you, I don't remember being that happy at my graduation day.....anyway, are you sure about this Luhan-ah? About me meeting your mom? How if she doesn't like me?". Dara bites her lips in worry then sighed.

Dara could see Luhan's smiling softly to her through the mirror; and she was staring at his smile when he turned his body towards her. Luhan reachs for Dara's hands while still sitting on the chair; and rub them softly. "I'm serious more than ever, noona. We've talked about this before, right? And don't worry, my Mom will like you for sure. Who doesn't like you anyway?" chuckled him.

Dara rolled her eyes in amusement and chuckled along with him. "Stop being so cheesy".

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"WOOHOO! CONGRATS LUHAN HYUNG, KRIS HYUNG, XIUMIN HYUNG! THE THREE OLDIES OF EXO ARE FINALLY GRADUATED!" shouted Chanyeol happily while encircling his arms between Kris and Luhan necks.

Xiumin who's been standing beside Luhan stared at him in disbelive. "Ya! What do you mean by three oldies?!".

"Chill, Xiumin hyung. Just accept it you're the oldest one in all of EXO" laughed Chanyeol happily.

Xiumin glares to Chanyeol and he responded by sticking his tongue playfully at him. Xiumin was about to chase him down while the rest of the guys are just laughing at the funny scene in front of them.

Dara joined them laughing but stopped when Xiumin was almost crashed another people. "Be careful, Xiumin-ah! Both of you, stop running and just come back here!". Xiumin glanced at her then sighed, and giving Chanyeol one final glare; while he just simply making funny faces at him.

"You shouldn't worry too much about them noona, let them be" chuckled Luhan while encircling his arm at Dara's neck, making her closer to him.

"How if they crashed to other people or fall or get injured?".

"Just let them be, they're grown-ups anyway".

"Bu-" Dara is about to replied him when someone interrupted her.

"Both of you really look like a parent whom worrying about their children, I swear" Kris said with his teasing smile.

Dara and Luhan stopped their arguments and look at Kris with their What-Did-You-Just-Said expressions; while he just simply shrugged and laugh, joining the rest of the guys who's been laughing all along.

"I think Kris hyung is right, guys. D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter